SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:05 pm

Sues_Reality wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sues_Reality wrote:Just asked my son in Vancouver. Cherry trees have been in bloom for the last two weeks or so.
The CN Tower would not be that bright from that distance. It could be a street light, but I think it might be a light in the backyard...useful for when the cocktail party moves outdoors.
Ok, Just thinking of the Arbutus trees and other reasons, Victoria is still likely to be the filming location.
Oh I agree, and isn't the micro-climate even warmer there than on the mainland? I only said Vancouver, because some people were wondering about the spring weather in both places. Smiley 
Ok, no prob!  Smiley  Yea, I do think that Victoria has better, earlier weather than Vancouver.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:08 pm

Marybods wrote:USA here...u guys up there sure do have a beautiful country.  Been obsessed with Vancouver since the last Winter Olympics!  How can we in the U.S. watch Bach Canada?

Well, last time we had to watch it illegally, so we probably will have to watch it that way again.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:03 pm

atem wrote:
Marybods wrote:USA here...u guys up there sure do have a beautiful country.  Been obsessed with Vancouver since the last Winter Olympics!  How can we in the U.S. watch Bach Canada?

Well, last time we had to watch it illegally, so we probably will have to watch it that way again.
What do you mean by watching illegally?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:29 am

The show is geo-blocked for those of us in the US. But there will be links posted here to watch it online. We should actually have a separate thread for links. It will help everyone who is trying to watch it.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:56 am

Wow busy beavers! Thanks everyone for the thoughts and Auntie for the pic! That's great that you are close and can do a drive by!

My first instinct was Vancouver because of the majestic tree's behind the house, the grass, and the tree's that are in bloom. I couldn't find anything that confirmed the first mansion was sold. It has been for sale for awhile, and prices have been reduced but none the less, Auntie's pics confirm it's not the same place, that's for sure. 

If there are links for our US friends to watch, that would be great. I thought it was blocked just like a lot of links are blocked for Canadians. I will tweet Tyler and ask him. Smiley If there are, we can most certainly set up Links Only Thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:17 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
When the season starts airing, you can view it online.  Don't know of anywhere/way to watch it otherwise.  Did you see season 1?
 handwave 
No, I didn't get to watch season one. I did watch some segments of the show that were on YouTube. I really liked B & Brad together. Was disappointed when they broke up. Also saw some segments of the show that Brad is now on, it was sad when his co-anchor read the couples FB announcement of the breakup. They were a real couple, not like some of media whores that do the show here in the U.S.!
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow busy beavers! Thanks everyone for the thoughts and Auntie for the pic! That's great that you are close and can do a drive by!

My first instinct was Vancouver because of the majestic tree's behind the house, the grass, and the tree's that are in bloom. I couldn't find anything that confirmed the first mansion was sold. It has been for sale for awhile, and prices have been reduced but none the less, Auntie's pics confirm it's not the same place, that's for sure. 

If there are links for our US friends to watch, that would be great. I thought it was blocked just like a lot of links are blocked for Canadians. I will tweet Tyler and ask him. Smiley If there are, we can most certainly set up Links Only Thread.
 handwave bowdown
That would be so great, I'm sure there would be a lot of us that would be interested in watching, given the fact that we got nothing better to do than read message boards about this show! giggling 
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sues_Reality Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:47 am

Tweet: RTTI @RTTIMEETINGS April 21 2:41PM
Filming the bachelor Canadian version at the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos talk about NOT reality! pic.twitter.com/fOEyA842mT
Sorry I was in a hurry and I couldn't figure out how to post the pic.

Last edited by Sues_Reality on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)

Sues_Reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sues_Reality Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:54 am

Sues_Reality wrote:Tweet: RTTI @RTTIMEETINGS April 21 2:41PM
Filming the bachelor Canadian version at the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos talk about NOT reality! pic.twitter.com/fOEyA842mT

Group date like I thought?

Sues_Reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:28 am

Sues_Reality wrote:
Sues_Reality wrote:Tweet: RTTI @RTTIMEETINGS April 21 2:41PM

Group date like I thought?
Looks like it to me! Nice find!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DazedAndConfused Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:18 am

Does anyone know when they will be announcing the bachelorettes?

DazedAndConfused

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Going back to Brad's season, they announced 5 bachelorettes every week prior to the premiere.

He was announced as the Bachelor on May 2nd, later than this time. The premiere was Oct 3rd.

The first 5 contestants were announced August 29th.

First 5 Contestants

The countdown to "The Bachelor Canada" is officially on. Earlier this morning, the first five contestants of the Citytv series were revealed on "Breakfast Television," where viewers were introduced to a few of the women Bachelor Brad Smith will be wooing.

However, you'd be surprised at how different they are -- at least in terms of career paths. There is a 28-year-old Playboy model, Melissa Marie, from Vancouver and a 25-year-old pastor (seriously) named Chantelle, from Sylvan Lake, Alta. And that's just the beginning: 25-year-old Clarice is an office administrator from Toronto, fellow Torontonian, Rebecca (whose nickname is "Bubba"), is a 26-year-old real estate agent, and Sophie -- also 26 -- is a university recruitment agent from Moncton, Nova Scotia.

Considering how Smith is a professional football player, a partner who's equally dedicated to their job makes perfect sense -- provided that missing work won't get any of the potential rose recipients in trouble.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+29
Eagle Eye
ThankMeLater
Maddy
Metronomy
richmondrose