SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Is anyone able to make screencaps for spoiler discussion?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:34 pm

richmondrose wrote:Is anyone able to make screencaps for spoiler discussion?

I hope so! Praying
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:23 pm

richmondrose wrote:Is anyone able to make screencaps for spoiler discussion?

I will, if I can view the show when I try later on.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Metronomy Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:26 pm

I'm a bit of a lurker here but I'll be watching Bachelor Canada along with you all Smiley One thing I like about the show versus the American version is the diversity of the girls (lots of Asians, Mexican, etc), rather than the generic blondes.... although all the brunettes seem to look alike.

Thoughts on some of the girls:

April Brockman - first girl out of the limo he stopped to look back at. She reminds me of Bianca and you can see her hesitancy in the previous. I think he convinces her to stay and she ends up F1/F2.

Lisa - she appears in a lot of the previews. Mean girl with an edge that intrigues him.

Kaylynn - she reminds me a bit of Ashley from Sean's season and will probably declare her love early on. Dramatic, cries a lot, etc.  

Natalie - didn't really see her in the previews but she was in the first episode a lot so I think she goes far.

Predictions:
F1 - April Brockman
F2 - Natalie

Metronomy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:38 pm

Welcome1 out of lurkdom Metronomy! Lisa is going to be a treat! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Welcome1 out of lurkdom Metronomy! Lisa is going to be a treat! laugh out loud

By the previews, I have a feeling there is also another woman in the house that some of them don't care for.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:00 pm

Hi guys. The episode is put up on youtube by the official youtube channel, but there are commercials [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I noticed Lisa will go far as she was in some of the previews later on. What a little trouble maker she will be!
Yes, looks like a lot of things will be happening with Lisa, I don't like her at all and looked like he was attracted to her...too bad for him and for us and for other girls...but for the show...they'll have something to show! :stirthepot
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:40 pm

here is the one without commercials:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:47 pm

atem wrote:Hi guys.  The episode is put up on youtube by the official youtube channel, but there are commercials  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HfcxnazfHM

Great thanks! Strange, there weren't any commercials for me.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:51 pm

You are right, I thought there were commercial, but they are just breaks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:52 pm

Sprite wrote:It doesn't have to be someone who was voted out the first night. I actually got the impression it was someone who made it past that first rose ceremony and got to know him a little more.
Right! Whoever is voted out cannot come back! no no
I got the impression it was a girl who left herself, they show it like it was Kaylynn, but she is not blond! 👅
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+29
Eagle Eye
ThankMeLater
Maddy
Metronomy
richmondrose