SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:50 pm

I think he likes Rileigh, and Natalie, and I need to look at them again because I can't remember them laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Canada's voter gets eliminated

Good, because I thought that was a producer pick and not the 'voter' decision anyway.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:Interesting that the US can view their Q&A vids.

Did you try the "watch live link"? just curious

Nope. Didn't know there was one.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:57 pm

Oh boy, that was some preview! yikes! We go from beautiful dates, Canada's Wonderland, hockey, to Italy to major drama!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:58 pm

It said to give your e-mail address to be notified of the event, so I don't know if the US can watch live or not.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:awww local girl get eliminated

Sarah? The one he said the cuss word about? Maybe, he had a one night stand with her.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:03 pm

atem wrote:It said to give your e-mail address to be notified of the event, so I don't know if the US can watch live or not.

Strange. It's over now, nothing happens when I click the watch now link, I'm in the Eastern time zone. I'll check in the morning to see if it's uploaded.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Ga did you notic in the preview if natalie makes it far
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:19 pm

Perhaps the site will have the preview up tomorrow. We in the US got to see the Q&A vids, so we probably get to see those too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:35 am

I think he likes Natalie, Sachelle (both got roses before the RC) & Dominique. We saw nothing of him with Dominique, but you see her in the preview. His face lit up when she got out of the limo.

I think Lisa (redhead) is this season's mean girl just like Whitney was last season with Brad.

Tim clearly prefers brunettes. The only blondish gals are Sonia (the 42 yo lingerie model) & Trish from Edmonton.

I wonder who leaves & comes back.

Lots of preview at the end to get SC's from. We should be able to do some great sleuthing with them!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:11 am

Hello everyone, I did not watch the show but I heard Tim on a local radio station (I live in Toronto) and they asked him if we would be able to tell anything by his reaction when the girls came out of the limo. He responded that no because he himself "had no idea" at that point. The way he said it gave me the impression that it might be a girl that creeps up on him, or at least wasn't a stand out night one.

Also he kept saying "we" as in him and the person he picked so I suspect he definitely picked someone and is still with them. They also asked him a question about marriage or something and he almost let something spill but stopped himself, but it implied that he was in fact engaged.

It sounded like the producers gave him a lot of leeway in making his own decisions, similar to what I have heard them doing for Brad (i.e. letting him send more girls home at rose ceremonies or spending more time with the ones he likes etc.)
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:36 am

I was able to watch the show tonight on the link GA provided so thank you very much GA!!

Lisa reminded me so much of Courtney from Ben's season and she does seem like she is going to be the Whitney this season. no

I was having a hard time hearing their names so I'm not sure who all he gave roses to and who all went home. I'm hoping to find out on the web site for The Bachelor Canada.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+29
Eagle Eye
ThankMeLater
Maddy
Metronomy
richmondrose