SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:54 pm

Good they are all without commercials! :cutesmile!: Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:55 pm

Thanks Maddy! I'm glad everyone can view it!

ETA: I wanted to watch the first 1/2 hour because I missed it last night. I took at peek on the bachelorcanada website this morning, and it had ad's that you couldn't skip, so annoying. I didn't bother with it, so your's and atem's post is perfect!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:58 pm

jojo47 wrote:I've also thought it could be one of the brunettes coming back who have just dyed their hair darker. Someone comments that "she looks like a witch" when the returnee walks in the door.
That was my first thought! And I thought about Kaylynn, she is so unsure about herself! Rolling Eyes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:02 pm

GuardianAngel, I'm so exited after episode 1, Tim looks like a great guy and hopefully we gonna have a great season! bestbud!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:09 pm

Sprite wrote:one of the blondes left comes out of the hotel with a suitcase and hat pulled over her face...but I think it is Sonia since she has more of a wave in her hair and seems very confident in herself...saying "I am going home. I am not the girl for Tim. There is just no point in being here." It seems like a self elimination. That would make sense since the person coming back says "I made a big mistake and I'm here to try to fix that. All I want is one more rose ceremony. Hey ladies....I'm back." My money is on Sonia. I don't think she is into him and more like one of those producer set ups that we have seen so often on the US version of the show.
Could be Sonia, she is 42 I thought right away she was not for him, but we'll see!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:12 pm

I'm excited too! It takes forever to air. He's seems like such a good guy. I can't wait for the dates, especially Italy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Maddy wrote:
jojo47 wrote:I've also thought it could be one of the brunettes coming back who have just dyed their hair darker. Someone comments that "she looks like a witch" when the returnee walks in the door.
That was my first thought! And I thought about Kaylynn, she is so unsure about herself! Rolling Eyes

I've wondered if Kaylynn is the gal in the red & black plaid jacket crying in the washroom. We see a glimpse of someone earlier in the preview in the same jacket & I thought it was Kaylynn. If I knew how to make SC's, I'd be able to post it.

In rewatching the preview, I'm think April Brockman goes pretty far. I believe it's her jumping off the boat with Tim.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:17 pm

I think April goes far too, because out of the limo, they chatted briefly and she was going to leave, and he said don't leave yet. I think there was that instant interest in her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:22 pm

Sorry guys, but I can't stand to watch another Courtney wannabe show with the Lisa Show.  Have fun watching and hope you guys scoop it out before the end! bestbud!

Oh, and Natalie came off way too scripted for my taste.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:34 pm

Sharleen Joynt on Bachelor Canada: Episode 1:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:10 am

atem wrote:Sorry guys, but I can't stand to watch another Courtney wannabe show with the Lisa Show.  Have fun watching and hope you guys scoop it out before the end! bestbud!

Oh, and Natalie came off way too scripted for my taste.

We'll let you know if she's as bad as the preview makes her out to be.

We sleuthed out the F1 last year before the end, so hopefully can again this season.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:15 am

Maddy wrote:here is the one without commercials:

Thanks for his video. It was great seeing it again. I just LOVE Tim's laugh. He seems like such a nice, down to earth guy!! :yes: Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+29
Eagle Eye
ThankMeLater
Maddy
Metronomy
richmondrose