SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Peppermom Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:38 pm

tigertiz wrote:just getting caught up. It is go great that you caught Reality SKeve so quickly Love Me. What a disgusting little jerk he is - coming here and insulting the posters while frantically trying to steal information that he can pass off as his own. Great sources Stevie! You're so clever . People just "send" you information all the time because You. Are. The. Man.

I think I just might tweet him again - with a few choice hashtags; (thanks Barbarossa).
#KissyFace #babymama #WhostheHausFrauNow

Just awesome. Hope you do tweet him. Let us know if he responds. giggling

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Oh no i missed the fun!!! Who where when??

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Here you go sophie: (from the old thread)

Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:09 am
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up....KissyFace was Reality Steve. This isn't the first time he has joined our site under an assumed named and insulted members here. We value our members and will not allow anyone to personally attack them.
So the Great Wizard of Oz spies here to gather sleuthing information. Then he cant stop himself from insulting the "hausfraus" here because he's got such integrity.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:42 pm

tigertiz wrote:Here you go sophie: (from the old thread)

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up....KissyFace was Reality Steve. This isn't the first time he has joined our site under an assumed named and insulted members here. We value our members and will not allow anyone to personally attack them.
So the Great Wizard of Oz spies here to gather sleuthing information. Then he cant stop himself from insulting the "hausfraus" here because he's got such integrity.

LOL too funny! You'd think he'd be more stealth about it. Why leave bread crumbs?
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:51 pm

Dang! So sad I missed the fun? i hope he insulted me personally (just to add to the reasons I hate him!)

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:09 pm

RS = 50 Shades of Pathetic :vomit:

What I find so amusing about him is that he makes fun of our interest in the show... and yet when you look at what he's doing, the lying the deception etc etc......he's 10 x's the loser he accuses us of being. He's supposed to be a grown man, and he acts worse than most teenage girls. Can you say LOSER stupid

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:13 pm

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Loops Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:25 pm

I'm confused. Who is on line here under their actual given birth name?? If that is the case, then everyone here has parents who have sick senses of humor in naming their children.

There are two types of people: the cheerios and the fruit loops. Better to be the one than to live one fruit loop shy of a full bowl. :crazed
Fruit Loops
Fruit Loops

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Fruit Loops wrote:

I'm confused. Who is on line here under their actual given birth name?? If that is the case, then everyone here has parents who have sick senses of humor in naming their children.

giggling too funny!

what were your parents names?? Loopity Loop and Loop de Loop ??

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Fruit Loops wrote:

Errr.... actually my parents called me Sophienette since my birth.... It means Little Sophie. Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:28 pm

northernviewer wrote:

RS = 50 Shades of Pathetic :vomit:

What I find so amusing about him is that he makes fun of our interest in the show... and yet when you look at what he's doing, the lying the deception etc etc......he's 10 x's the loser he accuses us of being. He's supposed to be a grown man, and he acts worse than most teenage girls. Can you say LOSER stupid

Holla. :yes: Plus he sits and makes fun of the show ( which we all do at times), but without it he would be an unknown nobody. Nobody would give a rats behind about him without his input on this show. He needs to settle down into his girl mode and learn to behave like the rest of us ladies and quit all that high school BS. It's very unbecoming on him.. no no no
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Found on Sean's twitter- preview for the night.... I hope she's got lots of wine.....

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
You will not remember tonight RT @GimmeMor_gan20: We're ready for tonight @chrisbharrison and @seanlowe09 #3hours pic.twitter.com/Md02XRpe”
Hide photo Reply Retweet Favorite More
https://twitter.com/GimmeMor_gan20/status/296015341367226368/photo/1/large

Last edited by jcrbil on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add photo link)

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+73
slipper89
DKWillis
deeliciouz
sky
BarbB222