SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:32 am

1 hr MattyKwood MattyKwood ‏@MattyKwood87
@RobynRHoward Heartbreaking for Dez. I can only imagine the heartbreak just gets worse next week. This show gets tough to watch last few.

42 mins Robyn Howard Robyn Howard ‏@RobynRHoward
@MattyKwood87 I know but at least there is a happy ending!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by chaslom4 Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:46 am

Sarah Herron ‏@sarahherron

Totally!!! “@leslieahughes: Sean lights up when he is around @clmgiudici !!!!! It's just different
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:57 am

and both of these tweets have been deleted
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebachelorette2012 Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:01 am

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock

Mistakes are just the stakes it takes to see if decisions made were the make or break. #noregrets only #lifelessons

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 25 XNf0KkBJVC

lovebachelorette2012

Female Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:08 am

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison
My advice to all of you... Get it right! #Bachelor

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
@chrisbharrison Sound advice as always my man.

Chris Harrison @chrisharrison
Admit it that advice changed you'r life RT @SeanLowe09: @chrisbharrison Sound advice as always my man.

Sean Lowe@seanlowe09
@chrisbharrison I'll happily admit that. Freakin' Aristotle over here dropping amazing words of wisdom.

chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici
Watch GMA! I'm about to be onnnnnn #goodmorningamerica

I sure hope someone's recording this!

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Cynthia Izaguirre
about an hour ago

Worked out with The Bachelor Sean Lowe today! We'll talk about Fitness and his Faith tomorrow on Daybreak! After today, it's clear mama has to get in shape!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 25 30dkwso

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 25 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Graham Bunn @GrahamBunn
Much love to my man @SeanLowe09 character is 1st and 4most and you have that in spades bud. Spades.

William Holman @WilliamFHolman
@GrahamBunn @SeanLowe09 that says a lot cause I don't think anyone has better character than Graham. Props.

Sean Lowe @SeanLowe09
@GrahamBunn thanks buddy. If anyone knows great character it's you my man.

Robyn Ross ‏@RobynRossTVG
@seanlowe09 @GrahamBunn Love the bro-fest

Graham Bunn ‏@GrahamBunn
@RobynRossTVG @seanlowe09 it's my Fav. Lol. But bottom line good dude and I'm proud to call him a friend. #realtalk

Robyn Ross ‏@RobynRossTVG
@GrahamBunn @SeanLowe09 you’re both great men!

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
@RobynRossTVG @grahambunn Thank you Miss Robyn!

Graham Bunn ‏@GrahamBunn
@SeanLowe09 @robynrosstvg #dido

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:55 pm

Bobbie Williams ‏@BobbieAWilliams
If you want abs like @SeanLowe09, he'll show you how to get them tomorrow on WFAA news. @lifetimefitness pic.twitter.com/e9autbWM

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 25 21m9n36

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 25 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:10 pm

rofl
Chris Harrison @chrisbharrison
The #Bachelor special tonight is an added @SeanLowe09 bonus we're still doing desperate "Women Tell All"

Yes meant separate but that was awesome!!!! #Bachelor

rofl
Oh no something Tierrable just happened as I was getting ready to shoot tonight's special w @SeanLowe09… http://instagr.am/p/V7aOCvMG3D/

Hey #Bachelornation we'll be putting up you're live tweets onscreen during tonight's show. Make them good!

To get your tweets shown live on the show tonight must use #TheBachelor in your tweet!

Robert Mills @Millsy11374
@chrisbharrison @kelad9 @fleissmeister or #Bachelor or #SeanTellsAll. I'll be looking for them all
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:58 am

Selma posted her thoughts on twitter using sulia:

Selma Alameri
6 minutes ago

My thoughts on last nights Bachelor episode...

So it started off with AshLees hometown... What can I say... I LOVE her! Every time I see her and Sean together, things just make sense! They are so good together, but sometimes I wonder... Could she be a little too much woman for Sean!? Her parents seem like amazing people! I loved her poppa.. Just seemed like such a great genuine human being. I could definitely see Sean fitting in with her family.
Then off to Catherine's hometown... These two are darling together because they just have so much fun together.. But sometimes I wonder if they are maybe just good as "friends". They had a pretty fishy date... Looked stinky but hey they seemed to be having fun with it! All I have to say about that was nice catch Catherine!!! One hand! Word! Then off to meet the parents... Awwwwwwwwkward! What's up with the sisters.. I felt so bad for Catherine.. I would never talk about my sisters that way.. Whether I like the guy or not! It's just weird to me! I can honestly say that I can not see Sean fitting in with this family!
Off to Lindsay's hometown... Too cute! I loved everything about this date! I loved them together and think she brings a sparkle to Sean that I don't see with any of the other girls! She is fun and I can tell she makes him happy! Skip to meeting the parents and what I thought was gonna be so scary actually turned out to be the sweetest time! All and all I just really loved Lindsay's date!
Now Des.. Well.. The only thing I have to say is... that wasn't fair! What her brother did was SO unfair! I felt so bad for her and for the first time this season.. My heart broke! I loved Des!!! But for some strange reason.. I have a feeling she is going to be just fine! Beautiful inside and out.. She'll find someone that will heal that heart up.. And hopefully someone her bro gets along with!
3 girls left and I'm torn! Love them all! If Iiiiii can't even make that decision, I can't imagine how Sean is feeling! Don't envy him at all at this point!
The suspense is killing me! I can't wait for next week!
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:30 am

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison
Less than 20 min to "Sean Tells All" & he won't put a shirt on #TheBachelor @SeanLowe09 http://instagr.am/p/V7tEAbMG9_/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+73
slipper89
DKWillis
deeliciouz
sky
BarbB222