SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:00 pm

jcrbil wrote:Found on Sean's twitter- preview for the night.... I hope she's got lots of wine.....

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
You will not remember tonight RT @GimmeMor_gan20: We're ready for tonight @chrisbharrison and @seanlowe09 #3hours pic.twitter.com/Md02XRpe”
Hide photo Reply Retweet Favorite More
https://twitter.com/GimmeMor_gan20/status/296015341367226368/photo/1/large
She is definately not gonna remember anything haha!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by chaslom4 Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:25 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve

Based off his tweet, whatever you do, don't spoil for Sean that he gives the group date rose to Tierra tonight bc she has a conniption
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Loops Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:40 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Fruit Loops wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Here you go sophie: (from the old thread)

Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:09 am
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up....KissyFace was Reality Steve. This isn't the first time he has joined our site under an assumed named and insulted members here. We value our members and will not allow anyone to personally attack them.
So the Great Wizard of Oz spies here to gather sleuthing information. Then he cant stop himself from insulting the "hausfraus" here because he's got such integrity.

I'm confused. Who is on line here under their actual given birth name?? If that is the case, then everyone here has parents who have sick senses of humor in naming their children.

giggling too funny!

what were your parents names?? Loopity Loop and Loop de Loop ??

You knew my dad, Loopity Loop? Actually my mom was Tootie Fruity. She was his 6th wife.

There are two types of people: the cheerios and the fruit loops. Better to be the one than to live one fruit loop shy of a full bowl. :crazed
Fruit Loops
Fruit Loops

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Loops Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:43 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up....KissyFace was Reality Steve. This isn't the first time he has joined our site under an assumed named and insulted members here. We value our members and will not allow anyone to personally attack them.
So the Great Wizard of Oz spies here to gather sleuthing information. Then he cant stop himself from insulting the "hausfraus" here because he's got such integrity.

RS = 50 Shades of Pathetic :vomit:

What I find so amusing about him is that he makes fun of our interest in the show... and yet when you look at what he's doing, the lying the deception etc etc......he's 10 x's the loser he accuses us of being. He's supposed to be a grown man, and he acts worse than most teenage girls. Can you say LOSER stupid

Holla. :yes: Plus he sits and makes fun of the show ( which we all do at times), but without it he would be an unknown nobody. Nobody would give a rats behind about him without his input on this show. He needs to settle down into his girl mode and learn to behave like the rest of us ladies and quit all that high school BS. It's very unbecoming on him.. no no no

As much as people seem to enjoy hating on him on this board, everyone seems to enjoy following him, discussing his spoilers, and talking about him. He talks about TV shows. It is no different than what goes on any posting board... except that he gets paid to do it. I say, good for him.

There are two types of people: the cheerios and the fruit loops. Better to be the one than to live one fruit loop shy of a full bowl. :crazed
Fruit Loops
Fruit Loops

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Sorry to hear that he lost his dog, Magic. Not surprised by Sean's response though.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
Damnit, @Millsy11374 ! Have u gotten all the salt off those pretzels yet???!!!

27m Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
Not fair @Millsy11374 . You've already seen the episode...

29m Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
The crazy girl is pretty crazy tonite! See if u can figure out to whom I am referring... ;)

1h Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
2 and a half hours til bachelor time, eastern time zone. U won't want to miss Sean's abs this week. Let alone @chrisbharrison 's...

2h Deelaney31 ‏@Deelaney31
@fleissmeister @chrisbharrison You better be doing a Chris Harrison Finds Love Special. I know a bunch of ladies who'd line up for that!
Retweeted by Mike Fleiss

2h Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
This orange chicken is killer!!! Even tho he's from texas, it's too spicy for @chrisbharrison.

2h Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
Time for a Hollywood power lunch. Meeting @chrisbharrison at Taco Bell...

3h Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
When my sweet dog passed away last week, one of the first people to reach out to me was @SeanLowe09 . Great dude!

My secret nickname for @Millsy11374 is Low T...

My secret nickname for the First Lady of Bachelor Nation is Little T...

Trying to get @SeanLowe09 to reveal his secret recipe for veal Parmesan... So delicious! The man can cook, too!

We tried to get J Mesnick to join the club, but he refused...

“@MandySchendel: @fleissmeister it was nice to see your support at the @MissAmericaOrg pageant this year!! Miss Washington” fun time!

Don't worry @Millsy11374, I won't spill the details about your secret man love for Jake Pavelka...

Here's one secret: On the first night if taping each season, @chrisbharrison ,@Millsy11374 and @fleissmeister always go commando!

Maybe even some secrets about the great and charismatic @chrisbharrison ...

9h Deelaney31 ‏@Deelaney31
@fleissmeister @chrisbharrison And what a voice and smile :) Please just have a Chris Harrison special. All about him. Everything Chris.
Retweeted by Mike Fleiss

9h Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
Of course @chrisbharrison is an inspiration of mine... Great hair!!!!

10h Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
Gmorning, Bachelor Nation!!! Happy Monday. Heading to the gym. @SeanLowe09 and @Millsy11374 are my inspiration!!!

22h Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
He's wearing a very special outfit that I personally picked out just for him...

22h Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
I mean shocked by how incredibly handsome @chrisbharrison is...

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:15 pm

The issue is not him making money from spoiling, at least not my issue. My issue is that he doesnt actually have to be an insulting **** (inset your own word here) about it.

Last edited by sophienette on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:19 pm

how do you know it was rs

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:27 pm

I don't hate anyone and people have the right to discuss his spoilers here. This isn't the first time we have had to deal with his antics. There is more to this story, but I am not going to discuss it on an open board.

Basically, it comes down to how he treats people. I believe that treating others the way you want to be treated is a good motto to live by.

It would be nice if we supported each other. It would make things so much fun and enjoyable, but he doesn't want to do that.

Most people who run Bachelor blogs have ended up becoming dear friends. I want them to succeed and be recognized for all their hard work. They deserve it.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:34 pm

I agree love_me. And most bloggers in the bachelor world will support each other, and give credit where due. He never does, and only insults viewers, contestants and other bloggers.

oh! and we don't pay for information. Any info/follow, etc. I ever got from families, TPTB, etc... were given to me through friendship and kindness.

Yes he gets about 1000 times the hits I get daily. But you know what? I go to bed feeling clean.

Sorry, off my :soapbox ! Smiley

:hidingchair
group hug

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:57 pm

He never does, and only insults viewers, contestants and other bloggers.
Exactly. I'm sick of his insults . He is very demeaning to women in general, and to forum posters in particular. He's a mean, nasty, little man. I'm glad ABC or Next Entertainment is suing him again.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:05 am

So many funny tweets from Arie and the rest of the #BachelorNation but I'll one from JP:

RT @JP_Rosenbaum: “@AmyBergman1: @JP_Rosenbaum Who is your favorite bachelorette this season? #askJP” AshLee, Des, Catherine are top 3

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:29 am

Cari wrote:So many funny tweets from Arie and the rest of the #BachelorNation but I'll one from JP:

RT @JP_Rosenbaum: “@AmyBergman1: @JP_Rosenbaum Who is your favorite bachelorette this season? #askJP” AshLee, Des, Catherine are top 3

They are my favorites too, but I would include Lesley as well!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+73
slipper89
DKWillis
deeliciouz
sky
BarbB222