SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:14 pm

Peppermom wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Yeah he posted some of the guys and are they are HOT :yes:

Can someone bring over the info from RS please?

I can't get the info yet. You don't want to go to his site?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by ja1968 Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Peppermom wrote:

If someone could pm and tell me how to bring it over with the pictures and all, I can do it. I tried but the pictures would copy and paste over.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:11 pm

ja1968 wrote:
Peppermom wrote:

If someone could pm and tell me how to bring it over with the pictures and all, I can do it. I tried but the pictures would copy and paste over.

San is putting them up right now!

Any ideas as to where they are traveling first? I hate that RS didn't even give a clue.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:43 pm

ja1968 wrote:
Peppermom wrote:

Thank you for offering ja1968! I really appreciate it. bestbud! I didn't read your post until after I put up the guys' threads. :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Thanks. I'm at work and can't access his site. Too many viruses and our IT gets a bit testy. giggling

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Sorry I have been MIA..but hopefully will be able to spend more time here..I love this part the best..Let the fun begin..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Sorry I have been MIA..but hopefully will be able to spend more time here..I love this part the best..Let the fun begin..

Yay! Hi, Hotmomma! 👋

What happened to our spy that would check out if filming was happening?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Sorry I have been MIA..but hopefully will be able to spend more time here..I love this part the best..Let the fun begin..

We have missed you Hotmomma! Glad to see you back here! I hope you are doing good! I agree....this is the best part!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Atem and San.. handwave
and all the others I have missed.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:43 am

Hotmomma wrote:Atem and San.. The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 4007783940
and all the others I have missed.

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 3148819166I missed you! The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 1872057712
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by bachaddict624 Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:07 pm

And the journey has begun

@fleissmeister: Just started shooting night one of bachelorette... Dez looks amazing!!!

bachaddict624

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:25 am

bachaddict624 wrote:And the journey has begun

@fleissmeister: Just started shooting night one of bachelorette... Dez looks amazing!!!

Welcome1
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+38
DKWillis
dee
DesFever
JBF
california90