SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Page 31 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 31 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:25 pm

Okay, I'm so over this. I have the right to my opinion about that post. If you disagree with it that's fine but I'm not sure why it's not okay for me to say so. Every post here is just someone's opinion. Apparently it's okay to complain when JP is being put down but not Ben. Alrighty then. I'll just stay here on my :scootin:

Can we please lighten up? I'm willing to move on if you are. :Nod:
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Titou wrote:
snipped for space

On a random side note, when I was living in Spain I really wanted to attend this. Friends and I planned to go, but it turns out the town is extremely hard to travel to...public transportation is nearly impossible. So I didn't end up going and am still a little bitter. hissyfit
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:36 pm

On a completely different note, have we had any Ben sightings in LA yet? He must be there by now, right?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:43 pm

richlp wrote:

Thanks, I needed that. hehehe
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:57 pm

BlondieGal wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Why isn't Ben at the safehouse?

Has it been confirmed somewhere that JP and Ashley are? I have been out all day so maybe I missed this. Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 31 40742102

No, but we know JP is in LA and Ben is in SF.
Ash is in LA.
Wouldn't her fiance be with her? Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 31 1430875924
Legitimate question.

Did Ali and Roberto spend time in the safehouse before taping the After the Final Rose during her season? I know after they filmed it TPTB flew them to Catalina Island for a 4 night stay.

They were both in town for it, so why wouldn't they? I doubt the handlers can keep the lovebirds apart. :giggle:

Emily and Brad stayed in the same place together before the ATFR filming.
BlondieGirl, I was always under that assumption too, and that's why JP was there so eary before he was needed for AFRC taping tomorrow. I believe Jillian said they were at the safehouse that weekend of the AFRC taping, also Ali and Roberto.

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:36 pm

nutty1 wrote:Yikes, I think I will be ducking out for a bit. What happened to all the fun we use to have here?? Glad I will be on vacation for a few days.
As I said weeks ago, think of al the tragedy that happens in this world every day. This is a stupid reality show.

I agree. hmmm Have fun on your vacay! 👋

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:46 pm

cupcakes wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Yikes, I think I will be ducking out for a bit. What happened to all the fun we use to have here?? Glad I will be on vacation for a few days.
As I said weeks ago, think of al the tragedy that happens in this world every day. This is a stupid reality show.

Agree. Have fun, nutty.

I can't understand how this show can evoke some of the hatred I've seen posted on here. I save my hatred for that bastard in Norway who took the lives of innocent teenagers trying to have fun at camp. That's where people need to redirect their hate and that killer is vicious and evil.

Compare that to Ashley and her great group of guys and TPTB trying to bring an entertaining and romantic, albeit, laced with scripted drama, into our homes every week. For me, it's fun and an escape. Of course most have a favorite, that's just life. We all have movie stars we like, while another person feels that same movie star is the worst ever and so on and so forth. laugh out loud. my sister cannot stand 2 movie stars that are my favorites and the ones she likes, I'm like what what?? :giggle:

My last post about this subject: Love_me and San made a wonderful site for us to discuss this show and many others, to have fun, get away from the problems in real life and be 'cyber' friends on this board. If some don't get that concept, I truly feel sorry for y'all. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Nutty have a wonderful vacay. I was just having coffee and reading the paper out on the patio and it was so peaceful. With all the bad news in the paper it puts this show and my crazy obsession with it into perspective. Can't wait until Aug 1 when I will have to go cold turkey and welcome back into my life LOL.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Gina wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

Agree. Have fun, nutty.

I can't understand how this show can evoke some of the hatred I've seen posted on here. I save my hatred for that bastard in Norway who took the lives of innocent teenagers trying to have fun at camp. That's where people need to redirect their hate and that killer is vicious and evil.

Compare that to Ashley and her great group of guys and TPTB trying to bring an entertaining and romantic, albeit, laced with scripted drama, into our homes every week. For me, it's fun and an escape. Of course most have a favorite, that's just life. We all have movie stars we like, while another person feels that same movie star is the worst ever and so on and so forth. laugh out loud. my sister cannot stand 2 movie stars that are my favorites and the ones she likes, I'm like what what?? :giggle:

My last post about this subject: Love_me and San made a wonderful site for us to discuss this show and many others, to have fun, get away from the problems in real life and be 'cyber' friends on this board. If some don't get that concept, I truly feel sorry for y'all. JMO
:claphands What she said!

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:49 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Gina wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

Agree. Have fun, nutty.

:claphands What she said!

Maybe we should "sticky" this, if only in our hearts and minds.
It's a show folks. no idea

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:07 pm

albean99 wrote:
LaureanT wrote:Hang in there albean99! :kissandhug:

Thanks. :sending flowers

I'm not going to argue my position anymore even though I should be allowed to have one. I think Ben and Constantine are friends and in fact think Ben made lots of friends this season. He's a great guy from what we've seen and heard during and after the show. Whether he's the f1 or 2 doesn't really matter to me as long as he's happy now. :Nod:

I definately agree with you on the bolded. You should be allowed to have one. Hang in there albean!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

+73
happyvalleygirl
Fleurdesel
Jaybird