Page 32 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 32 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Gina wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Yikes, I think I will be ducking out for a bit. What happened to all the fun we use to have here?? Glad I will be on vacation for a few days.
As I said weeks ago, think of al the tragedy that happens in this world every day. This is a stupid reality show.

I agree. hmmm Have fun on your vacay! 👋
Agree. Have fun, nutty.

I can't understand how this show can evoke some of the hatred I've seen posted on here. I save my hatred for that bastard in Norway who took the lives of innocent teenagers trying to have fun at camp. That's where people need to redirect their hate and that killer is vicious and evil.

Compare that to Ashley and her great group of guys and TPTB trying to bring an entertaining and romantic, albeit, laced with scripted drama, into our homes every week. For me, it's fun and an escape. Of course most have a favorite, that's just life. We all have movie stars we like, while another person feels that same movie star is the worst ever and so on and so forth. laugh out loud. my sister cannot stand 2 movie stars that are my favorites and the ones she likes, I'm like what what?? :giggle:

My last post about this subject: Love_me and San made a wonderful site for us to discuss this show and many others, to have fun, get away from the problems in real life and be 'cyber' friends on this board. If some don't get that concept, I truly feel sorry for y'all. JMO
:claphands What she said!

Maybe we should "sticky" this, if only in our hearts and minds.
It's a show folks. no idea

Thanks, Kasha. 👋

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Well it appears that a short handful a the guys are out and about with Natalie and Brit

Ryan, Micky, William, and Nick are in LA, helping at the Bach Give Back beach clean up event up, so would sumise to say that they were at the taping

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:15 pm

Mickey and William. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:16 pm

northernviewer wrote:
albean99 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
beader wrote:Lots of posters have been joking about the bromance all season--in a good, fun way! No one has ever actually suggested anything more than good friends, nor was I. But I think everyone knows that.

If anybody thought it was anything other than a bromance, there would be all kinds of Brokeback jokes. Dino and Ben are buds and nothing else has ever been implied by anybody.

Okay, I'll bite. Would you love it if we were posting the same thing about JP and William or one of the other guys? Maybe I'm too sensitive but it's just another way of putting down Ben & into his "not f1" slot. There have been a lot of like comments for a while now and I happen to know it's not just me who's bothered by it. Whatever. As Nutty said, there's far more important things in life. :Nod:

I don't for one minute think that Ben is F1... so why do I have to pretend that I do? or if I read a post suggesting that that Ben is F1, for one reason or another, and I dont' think it's valid, I - and anybody else - has the right to say so..... just like all of you who don't think JP is F1 has the right to comment on one of our posts ( and you do). And if I think that Ben and Dino weren't all that into Ashley and were more interested in a bromance... then i can say to to, or joke about or whatever. For some reason the so called minority thinks their guy is off limits or something.. and that's just not going to happen. Oh, and if yoiu want to suggest that JP was more interested in being pals with another guy more than he was in Ashley... go ahead... I'm quite sure I'll come up with a rebuttal though as to the hundreds of reason that I don't think he was giggling

As far as the red...........it also seems that the majority feel their guy is off limits as well. But what I will say though is that I do believe that Ben is F1 and those thoughts/opinions should be allowed to be said without being laughed at or criticized for thinking so........IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:16 pm

Warning..high alert for possible puking ~ Run, Nick, Fleiss is a better choice for Natalie. :yes:
nataliegetz Me and @PeetysTraining healing the bay and each others hearts. #bachelorrejects http://lockerz.com/s/123338070
Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 32 X2_759fd56
about 1 hour ago via UberSocial

nataliegetz Look! Its the creator of our show @fleissmeister! Where ya at @chrisbharrison and @Millsy11374? #healthebay http://lockerz.com/s/123337454
Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 32 X2_759faee
about 1 hour ago via UberSocial

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:22 pm

More:
http://lockerz.com/s/123341044

http://lockerz.com/s/123336485

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Aw Gina, I was just getting ready to eat my dinner!! :vomit:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:25 pm

nutty1 wrote:Aw Gina, I was just getting ready to eat my dinner!! :vomit:
So sorry, Nutty. I almost threw mine up, esp. seeing MF in living glory. :puke: with fameho, Natalie.
If two people ever deserved each other, they are it.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:30 pm

So much has been made about Constantine and Ben having a bro-mance (and I blame Reality Steve for that), but I've seen Ben with Blake more often than anybody else. I think those two had the best friendship on screen. In fact, most of the shots with Ben and JP also involve Blake.

Oh, a bunch of us have been joking about the Willie-JP bro-mance for quite a while! It always made me chuckle how Willie followed JP as his "shadow". Even in that first group photo.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:33 pm

cupcakes wrote:More:
http://lockerz.com/s/123341044
http://lockerz.com/s/123336485
Hey, we have a big clue. So RS was right. Ryan is at the MTA, so he's not part of the FRC or he would not be at the MTA, like Reid was missing.
So whatever goes down, he's done tomorrow night!!!
Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 32 X2_759f725

Run, Mickey, run ~
Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 32 X2_75a08f4

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:35 pm

I have to chuckle at the pic of Natalie with William, Mickey and Britt. Mickey's body language is so excluding Natalie HA.

Well, Britt got to meet Mickey who I think is her Major crush so we will have to see what's up with Ben and ???

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Natalie Getz - :puke: Close your legs, girl.

Was there a spoiler about Ryan being a part of the FRC? I thought I remember that....

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

+73
happyvalleygirl
Fleurdesel