View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 36 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Post by marriedtoabaritone Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:49 pm

umngirl wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:
allykat wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:Instagrams are the photo attachments of all the sight seeing she's doing. Go back in her timeline to May and see her tweet an article from Julian Loveless's magazine. RELEVANT media mag.

Not sure if this is what you were talking about as being off, but it is kind of weird that the Ben sighting is the ONLY think in San Fran that she doesn't have an instagram for. She's taking pics of basically everything, except that. Considering that she's tweeted a Bachelorette drinking game to a friend in the past, and knew who Ben was, I'm assuming she must watch the show. So why not take a picture of him? You might be on to something.

PS - I'm not sold on the Relevant media retweet. I RT thinks from blogs/media all the time, doesn't mean I have any connection to them.

It weird that she snaps everything she sees but not Ben, seeing as though she a Bach fan and follows a lot of them, but that is not what I was talking about when i say something might be off with the pics. Here's a question though: Has you or anyone ever heard of RELEVANTmag ??? I'm not just brushing this off as a coincidence??? What are the odds? slim don't you think?

FWIW, I have heard of RELEVANTmag and used to be a lot more familiar with it about a year ago when it was talked about to great extent in one of my classes.

IMO, not taking a picture of Ben isn't that weird to me. Getting a cell phone pic can be hard! I know I have seen famous people (athletes, musicians, actors, TV personalities) while out and I have never taken a pic of any of them.

So it doesn't give you pause for even a second?

Nope, can't say it does. But I think Twitter is one of those things where you can find connections between totally unrelated things relatively easily.

I've heard of Relevant; I have a couple of Twitter/FB friends that RT/post articles every once in a while. It seems to fit in with her Young Life background. Not to mention, she's pretty clear that she's from Wisconsin--she even follows a few Packers players--and the article she RTed was written by a couple living in WI. It's possible she knows them or knows someone who does...

She doesn't seem like someone who's using Twitter to gain notoriety...she has less than 100 followers. IMO, the tweet is legit.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:50 pm

cfck2222 wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Justin Rego | JustinRatedR
Me and The Bachelorette Ashley.. Now after hanging out with her I understand why she is The Bachelorette, total sweetheart.. Xo

https://i.servimg.com/u/f41/11/41/41/95/ash11.jpg

Although I'm one of the people who thinks Ashley's more attractive in person (and close up, which is rare)) and also that she's got more of an attractive spark than maybe she's shown on this season, I could really do without Justin Rego's backhanded compliment. Maybe it's my turn to be too sensitive.

Justin R. looks like he's lot a lot of weight. Wasn't Ali supposed to be at this MTA? I wonder if Justin R ran away from her again.

LOL! I'm sure Ali protected Ash from any and all of Rego's compliments or advances. rotfl

I bet after spending time with some of those winners (Blake, Ryan, William and Rego), Ashley very happily bounced back to her hot fiance though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Gina wrote:I find the women who tweeted she saw Ben at lunch to be a regular person and not a misinformation campaign participant.

Here's her twitter handle and I read all the way back to January, seems very legit. I would never take a picture of anyone I didn't know. But I assume she didn't have the nerve to ask Ben for a picture and the manners to not sneak a picture without permision? Or she was with her boyfriend and thought better than to take a picture of a guy from the Bachelorette. :giggle:

http://twitter.com/sarah_shady

Yep, you're right. Why would he tweet back if the lady was lying about his whereabouts? Doesnt make sense.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:57 pm

philular

Stalker alert! Ok #bachelorette fans, Just saw "Ben the winemaker" at the Corte Madera shopping center.
about 3 hours ago via HootSuite

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Where is the Corde Madera?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:59 pm

cupcakes wrote:philular

Stalker alert! Ok #bachelorette fans, Just saw "Ben the winemaker" at the Corte Madera shopping center.

Thanks CC!

Honestly, I don't know how this could all be a disinformation campaign at this point. Obviously he's not in any safehouse with any Bachelorette.

ETA: Near San Francisco, reason.

Last edited by Alanna on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:59 pm

reason wrote:Where is the Corde Madera?

I believe its around SF.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:00 pm

marriedtoabaritone wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:
allykat wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:Instagrams are the photo attachments of all the sight seeing she's doing. Go back in her timeline to May and see her tweet an article from Julian Loveless's magazine. RELEVANT media mag.

Not sure if this is what you were talking about as being off, but it is kind of weird that the Ben sighting is the ONLY think in San Fran that she doesn't have an instagram for. She's taking pics of basically everything, except that. Considering that she's tweeted a Bachelorette drinking game to a friend in the past, and knew who Ben was, I'm assuming she must watch the show. So why not take a picture of him? You might be on to something.

PS - I'm not sold on the Relevant media retweet. I RT thinks from blogs/media all the time, doesn't mean I have any connection to them.

It weird that she snaps everything she sees but not Ben, seeing as though she a Bach fan and follows a lot of them, but that is not what I was talking about when i say something might be off with the pics. Here's a question though: Has you or anyone ever heard of RELEVANTmag ??? I'm not just brushing this off as a coincidence??? What are the odds? slim don't you think?

FWIW, I have heard of RELEVANTmag and used to be a lot more familiar with it about a year ago when it was talked about to great extent in one of my classes.

IMO, not taking a picture of Ben isn't that weird to me. Getting a cell phone pic can be hard! I know I have seen famous people (athletes, musicians, actors, TV personalities) while out and I have never taken a pic of any of them.

So it doesn't give you pause for even a second?

Nope, can't say it does. But I think Twitter is one of those things where you can find connections between totally unrelated things relatively easily.

I've heard of Relevant; I have a couple of Twitter/FB friends that RT/post articles every once in a while. It seems to fit in with her Young Life background. Not to mention, she's pretty clear that she's from Wisconsin--she even follows a few Packers players--and the article she RTed was written by a couple living in WI. It's possible she knows them or knows someone who does...

She doesn't seem like someone who's using Twitter to gain notoriety...she has less than 100 followers. IMO, the tweet is legit.

Agreed. It seems legit to me to. I should see if I have any connections to this girl considering we are both Wisconsinites and around the same age. I would laugh if we did.

Regarding taking a picture: I have worked at a large resort the last few summers. Each year we get a couple 'famous' people come in. Like last summer for instance. Leroy Butler (former Packer player) came in. I tried to get a picture of him 6 times, each was blurry and you couldn't tell it was him. Plus I wanted to be discreet and not just stick a phone in his face. So maybe she tried to get a picture but it didn't turn out. or maybe she was too shy to ask for a picture.

I really don't think this is some elaborate hoax to make up sightings for either guy. But that's JMO.

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 36 87b72b10 Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 36 86669110 Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Alanna wrote:

Thanks CC!

Honestly, I don't know how this could all be a disinformation campaign at this point. Obviously he's not in any safehouse with any Bachelorette.

Well, obviously, Alanna -- there's no picture, so it can't be true. Suspect
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Alanna wrote:

Thanks CC!

word
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Thanks, it's pretty obvious Ben is still in SF and will probably drive to LA tomorrow for his part in the taping of the AFRC. Just too many sightings, just like Chris L. last year. People saw him at a Rascal Flatts concert, pretty drunk with Tyler V. the weekend after the AFRC was taped, and he was all over all summer at the beach on the Cape, with lots of pictures to substantiate it, and obviously not with Ali.

Last edited by Gina on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:04 pm

I walked past Emily Saliers in New Orleans and was so stunned to see her (even though I knew she was in town for some concert dates) the last thing on my mind was to pull out my camera and follow her just to get a clear shot proving it was her. I also wouldn't have taken a photo of her eating lunch, that is rude. I think there's a big difference between taking touristy shots of scenery and a photo focused on a specific person you don't actually know. Some people have boundaries about that sort of thing, it feels disrespectful.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 49 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

+73
happyvalleygirl