SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 37 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Post by Reidiscool Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:05 pm

jelle wrote:I have gotten lost in the discussion hmmm

Is the point of the discussion that perhaps the tweets do not show that JP was at the LAX airport and that Ben might not have been in SF?
Thus, Ben could have been in LA with Ashley?

Is that right?

It was in response to a post that said they were sure there was no twitter campaign of misinformation by MF. I pointed out a commonality in the twiitter timelines (RELEVANTmag) of the JP sighting tweeter and the Ben sighting tweeter. My point was that it was another "coincidence" that gave be pause to think that MF might just have his hand in this to mislead. Nothing definitive...just another fishy thing that I noticed and wanted to bring to the board's attention.

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:05 pm

Isn't that north of San Fran
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:08 pm

reason wrote:Where is the Corde Madera?

Between Sonoma & San Francisco - closer to SF.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Gina wrote:I find the women who tweeted she saw Ben at lunch to be a regular person and not a misinformation campaign participant.

Here's her twitter handle and I read all the way back to January, seems very legit. I would never take a picture of anyone I didn't know. But I assume she didn't have the nerve to ask Ben for a picture and the manners to not sneak a picture without permision? Or she was with her boyfriend and thought better than to take a picture of a guy from the Bachelorette. :giggle:

http://twitter.com/sarah_shady

I am not sure if I am the only one but I would never take a picture and furthermore post it on the web.

There is a limit in my book between what I see on TV, have fun on a forum AND respect a human being in real world.

So it is not a lethal proof that if she did not take a picture, she must be lying...... no no

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Took a break for dinner and it looks like there is still little direct news. Does this mean Reality Dweeb has not yet acquiesced to descend from whatever mountaintop he inhabits these days to Tweet some info?

Barbarossa's Blast

Home of the snarky pirate plotting
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:20 pm

cupcakes wrote:philular

Stalker alert! Ok #bachelorette fans, Just saw "Ben the winemaker" at the Corte Madera shopping center.
about 3 hours ago via HootSuite

LOL...stupid . I know this is bordering on paranoia and you may call the white van for me now.....but this tweeter is marketing director for a wine company. I know he's probably legit but just wanted to point this info out :hidingchair .

I'm taking a break now I think I need some meds....... :crazed
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Titou wrote:
Gina wrote:I find the women who tweeted she saw Ben at lunch to be a regular person and not a misinformation campaign participant.

Here's her twitter handle and I read all the way back to January, seems very legit. I would never take a picture of anyone I didn't know. But I assume she didn't have the nerve to ask Ben for a picture and the manners to not sneak a picture without permision? Or she was with her boyfriend and thought better than to take a picture of a guy from the Bachelorette. :giggle:

http://twitter.com/sarah_shady

I am not sure if I am the only one but I would never take a picture and furthermore post it on the web.

There is a limit in my book between what I see on TV, have fun on a forum AND respect a human being in real world.

So it is not a lethal proof that if she did not take a picture, she must be lying...... no no

I agree. My brother worked for an airport refueling private jets. A lot of celebs came through and never once did he try to take a picture. Actually he would never even say they were there till after they had left. We live in a fairly small city, so it was always big news to hear who had come through.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:24 pm

I live in DC, and the only time I know that I'm crossing paths with someone important is when I see tourists snapping pics of them. I'm jaded and used to just keeping my head down and going about my business, so I usually don't care who is eating next to me or riding the Metro with me. But many people do cross that boundary.

That said, I don't really think it's an elaborate misdirection campaign and I personally don't think the RELEVANT magazine RT is a red flag. I do think it's weird that she didn't snap a pic though. But maybe it just stands out to me because this is the only tweet that doesn't have a pic attached and it looks like 'which one of these things doesn't look like the rest'. JMO.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:25 pm

i know it's just a short flight to LA but don't you think he should be on his way to LA for tomorrow's taping? Watch that'll be the next tweet..... :hidingchair

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:31 pm

I don't know whether people hound twitter sightings to feed the tabs or write blogs about them outside of forums like this.... I think a majority of us here are wayy beyond the regular person in terms of knowledge about the show ...and I don't think MF "planting" tweets would really impact anything in the larger scale outside of forums like this so -- I don't really see the motivation to even do these kind of 'misinformation' campaigns with 1 out of millions of tweets mentioning a sighting-- the incentive for tptb doesn't really click for me
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Stalker alert! Ok #bachelorette fans, Just saw "Ben the winemaker" at the Corte Madera shopping center.

OMG! I was at Corte Madera mall today having lunch at PF Changs! Wahhhhhhhhh...can't believe I missed him. :headbanging :pinkcry:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:37 pm

IrishGal wrote:

OMG! I was at Corte Madera mall today having lunch at PF Changs! Wahhhhhhhhh...can't believe I missed him. :headbanging :pinkcry:

awwwwwww :tissuebox It seems that he is cuter in person Smiley

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

+73
happyvalleygirl