SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:1st dates typically go far if I recall. Courtney got a 2nd episode date. Frank got the first date with Ali, and he certainly could have ended up F1 if he hadn't bailed.

As far as Frank goes, don't think this is true at all. Wasn't there confirmation by production staff that Ali had her heart set on Roberto from the very first night and that they constantly needed to remind her they still had a show to produce and she needed to give the other guys some of her attention. I swear I read something like this after her season had ended.

Not that I recall. But, I may be wrong.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Ali said recently that she def would have slept with Frank if given the chance. I took that as confirmation that Roberto and Frank were neck and neck atfter hometowns.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:59 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Ali said recently that she def would have slept with Frank if given the chance. I took that as confirmation that Roberto and Frank were neck and neck atfter hometowns.

I read that on that article on WetPaint! That was um... kind of gross?! The way she said things in that interview makes it sound like she would have gotten physical with anyone that was the next viable candidate.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:16 am

DesFever wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Ali said recently that she def would have slept with Frank if given the chance. I took that as confirmation that Roberto and Frank were neck and neck atfter hometowns.

I read that on that article on WetPaint! That was um... kind of gross?! The way she said things in that interview makes it sound like she would have gotten physical with anyone that was the next viable candidate.

ewww, gross! sorry, just had to get that off my chest. Loved Roberto and for Ali to say that is just ..... no no

Now before we get our knuckles rapped for hijacking this thread, back to Brooks who is also one of my favorites this season, along with Chris!
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:33 am

Baseball Mom wrote:
DesFever wrote:

ewww, gross! sorry, just had to get that off my chest. Loved Roberto and for Ali to say that is just ..... no no

Now before we get our knuckles rapped for hijacking this thread, back to Brooks who is also one of my favorites this season, along with Chris!

Brooks and Chris are two of my favorites too! I also think they have a chance with Desiree.

DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:37 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Thanks everyone. I know the person who gets the first 1-on-1 date usually ends up the F4.

I will try and find what F1 contestants actually had the first 1-on-1 date of the season.

I am not sure that anyone so far has had the first 1-1 date and ended up the F1. I think they've been close (F2), but never F1.

Maybe this will be the first season for it to happen. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks, San! That would be kind of neat if Brooks was the first F1 contestant to have the 1st one-on-one date of the season as well then. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jt Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:13 am

We need some info RS! Can't take this..

jt

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:50 am

jt wrote:We need some info RS! Can't take this..

I hope RS does so today. He usually puts up his blogs on Thursdays.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:59 pm

Love_Me wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Thanks everyone. I know the person who gets the first 1-on-1 date usually ends up the F4.

I will try and find what F1 contestants actually had the first 1-on-1 date of the season.

I am not sure that anyone so far has had the first 1-1 date and ended up the F1. I think they've been close (F2), but never F1.

Maybe this will be the first season for it to happen. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks, San! That would be kind of neat if Brooks was the first F1 contestant to have the 1st one-on-one date of the season as well then. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Graham had the first 1 on 1 on Deanna's season. Hugesmile
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:34 pm

atem wrote:
jt wrote:We need some info RS! Can't take this..

I hope RS does so today. He usually puts up his blogs on Thursdays.

Just checked his twitter and he said he is still waiting for info and column will be up tomorrow.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:50 pm

DesFever wrote:

Did she really say "slept with Frank" eeww. haha. So its like admitting she slept with Roberto.

Wow, she would've slept with two men, one after another if Frank didn't come clean.

ETA: Brooks and Chris look like shoo in for F4. But maybe because they are too beautiful, but based on looks alone and pics alone, they don't scream ready to get married to me. (I know nothing much to go about..) Maybe this season is just for dating which is perfectly okay with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Cat broke the pattern with her late one on one. If she can do it, Brooks certainly can. He's a freakin catch and a half. He seems to have fun with whatever he is doing. I can't wait to see him in action with Desiree.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+57
richmondrose
umngirl
Diana
Bet2Win
RealityEscape