SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:10 pm

DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:Did Brooks and Catherine work for the same ad agency or something? Her background thing for twitter looks like the same theme that Brooks did with the horse head, apple, etc. He looks WAY hotter in glasses than she does.

Do you have a link to this? Catherine used to work for Amazon.

MissC

Twitter on 3/7/2013

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Love_Me on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Update ^^^^:

His Twitter account as of 3/24 has been deactivated:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:04 pm

giggling No, I meant that horse head pic, etc from the site sophie posted. I'm talking about Catherine's twitter, not his.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:27 pm

atem wrote: giggling No, I meant that horse head pic, etc from the site sophie posted. I'm talking about Catherine's twitter, not his.

The horse pic is from a shoot with a photographer who did a whole series of wierd pics Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by gruder Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:22 pm

I realize that Brooks may not even make F4, but I'm curious as to why no one has posted on his behalf. I find it odd that with 9 siblings, not one of them, or anyone he knows has found this site and spoken of him. He seems to be a great guy(from what we know of him) and some of the other contestants have several pages! Oh well, perhaps there is nothing to say...

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:49 pm

gruder wrote:I realize that Brooks may not even make F4, but I'm curious as to why no one has posted on his behalf. I find it odd that with 9 siblings, not one of them, or anyone he knows has found this site and spoken of him. He seems to be a great guy(from what we know of him) and some of the other contestants have several pages! Oh well, perhaps there is nothing to say...

I think he for sure could be in the final 4 guys. Out of the guys on the show, he and Kasey seem the best 'match' on 'paper' to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:11 pm

This is the first season where we've had so many members who actually know the contestant. It's awesome but definitely not the norm. I see him as a frontrunner for sure.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:22 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:This is the first season where we've had so many members who actually know the contestant. It's awesome but definitely not the norm. I see him as a frontrunner for sure.

I haven't been here long (primarily Sean's season) but there seem to be a lot of people coming forward for a lot of these guys, which is great to refute a lot of the stuff RS makes up.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:40 pm

RS is notoriously jealous of these guys. I would take anything he says about them with a grain of salt.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:43 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:RS is notoriously jealous of these guys. I would take anything he says about them with a grain of salt.

I like it a lot too. We get perspective from people who actually personally know them, instead of having to guess and assuming.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:16 am

I heard from a family source that Brooks is an extremely fun guy, very witty, and intelligent.

Whenever his family gets together the event can best be described as hysterical. Everyone in his family is quite comical. His nieces and nephews love to play with their uncle Brooks at all the family gatherings. Brooks is the second to youngest of 10 kids.

They think Brooks could be that match for Des. If she doesn't pick him then they think America will fall in love with him and he could end up being the next Bachelor.

His family loves and supports him no matter what.

:Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by gruder Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:29 am

Thanks Love_Me !! I'm glad his family thinks he could be a match for Des. To me that means he is there for the right reasons.

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+57
richmondrose
umngirl
Diana
Bet2Win
RealityEscape