SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:00 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:He's looking a little but like John Mayer in some pics.
He actually looks A LOT like John Mayer to me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He does to me as well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Gallery is up... I am liking him more and more!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:40 pm

sophienette wrote:Gallery is up... I am liking him more and more!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks sophie.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:00 am

Brooks is a gorgeous man... Desiree is going to have a hard time picking her F1.... Too many beautiful guys to pick from. Lucky girl!
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:07 am

In some ways having all the fellows be so good looking is a plus- it will force Des to look beyond their looks to find the right one for her.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:23 am

I don't know how she's gonna choose between John Mayer, Zac Efron and Shane West. SMH.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:58 am

Pattycake92 wrote:I don't know how she's gonna choose between John Mayer, Zac Efron and Shane West. SMH.

Too bad Zack Kalter doesn't look any celebrity.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

One of the bachelors
on the red team is consoled by bachelorette Desiree Hartsock after he
may have broken his finger at the start of the second dodge ball game
during a recording of the new season of the Bachelorette at the
Americana at Brand where two teams of bachelors competed in three rounds
of dodgeball in Glendale on Wednesday, March 20, 2013.

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:58 am

This is when they accuse him of pulling a Tierra! Well, it doesn't look like he's not appreciating the attention.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:04 pm

Did Brooks and Catherine work for the same ad agency or something? Her background thing for twitter looks like the same theme that Brooks did with the horse head, apple, etc. He looks WAY hotter in glasses than she does.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:15 pm

atem wrote:Did Brooks and Catherine work for the same ad agency or something? Her background thing for twitter looks like the same theme that Brooks did with the horse head, apple, etc. He looks WAY hotter in glasses than she does.

Do you have a link to this? Catherine used to work for Amazon.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:04 pm

DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:Did Brooks and Catherine work for the same ad agency or something? Her background thing for twitter looks like the same theme that Brooks did with the horse head, apple, etc. He looks WAY hotter in glasses than she does.

Do you have a link to this? Catherine used to work for Amazon.

It's on her twitter. It just looks like the same type of theme.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+57
richmondrose
umngirl
Diana
Bet2Win
RealityEscape