SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:40 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:
DesFever wrote:I think she had the "smitten" reaction when Brooks got out of the limo! Like she she was struck by a hard or heavy blow. <3
Not from that screencap, she wouldn't! giggling

LOL right this guy is a crack up! Or maybe that screen cap caught him making a strange face.

haha! I got the best cap I could get....it went by so fast! giggling

haha it's okay san! I'm just happy to see Brooks in the promo. High clap
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:59 am

I don't like that spin they included from Des and Brooks date. She looks so uncomfortable and distracted. Def not a fun moment in what otherwise looks like a good date full of her smiling. Wonder why they used that shot? It looks like an awkward moment instead of a romantic one.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:12 am

relaxing wrote:I don't like that spin they included from Des and Brooks date. She looks so uncomfortable and distracted. Def not a fun moment in what otherwise looks like a good date full of her smiling. Wonder why they used that shot? It looks like an awkward moment instead of a romantic one.

Maybe, she was thinking of not falling. I think she has a thing about heights. giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by gruder Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:39 pm

atem wrote:
relaxing wrote:I don't like that spin they included from Des and Brooks date. She looks so uncomfortable and distracted. Def not a fun moment in what otherwise looks like a good date full of her smiling. Wonder why they used that shot? It looks like an awkward moment instead of a romantic one.

Maybe, she was thinking of not falling. I think she has a thing about heights. giggling

Or maybe she was thinking, I hope my dress doesn't slip! giggling

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed May 01, 2013 5:36 pm

gruder wrote:
atem wrote:

Or maybe she was thinking, I hope my dress doesn't slip! giggling

Haha gruder is that possible?! giggling
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 01, 2013 6:40 pm

First off thanks to seanfanatic!! The posts questioning Brooks made me do a little research, into him.

Found this on a Blog about Brooks:

So in other words the guy has an MO for self-promotion on the Bachelorette aside from just a life-partner in 9-weeks. He may be looking to take his modeling career to the next level or promote is Utah biking tour.

Brooks is obviously very ambitious and very driven. He is one of ten children and grew up in Boise, Idaho.

He also Co-Founded an event called the BRUT with his friend Jacob Nelson which is a hard-core bike ride intended to promote Utah tourism.

So if Des does pick Brooks I hope she is ready to move to Utah because this guy has a lot of irons in the fire and doesn’t look like he plans to slow down anytime soon.

Found this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Interesting to see who one of the sponsors for the Bike tour is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yep you guessed it, Peoples Water. It is a small world when it comes to this show.

Now, I know many will say that looks like he is a mover and a shaker, which of course he is and there is nothing wrong with that but, me thinks he is using Des and this show to promote himself and has nothing to do with L O V E.

I knew the same was true for Emily and Jeffie but I didn't care about either so it didn't bother me. I really like Des and hate for her to be taken advantage of.... no no

Now it may take a long time for this to be proven but no problems, I am patient and if at the end of this all they are a match made in heaven, then I will apologize.

I still keep on hoping Des will see through him and pick someone else. :fingersarecrossed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Speaking of PW: I wonder if they are having $ problems.
I was able to uncover the following:

Cody Barker (co-founder and Chief Watergiver ) did a town-hall Q & A a week or so ago, and said some very telling things. PW jerked it from their site rather quickly.

•They’ve moved headquarters to a decrepit building which was most recently the home of a hamburger chain joint, Arctic Circle. (That’s still a chain in Utah and other western states; they closed this unit in Pleasant Grove.) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have reduced their staff to bare-bones. Are not hiring either staff or interns. Cody answered that question by saying they don't have any this summer but they ‘hope’ to have some intern positions 'open up' for the fall. Maybe they need some help fixing up the place?

•They’re barely even pretending to fund wells any more. In total, did all of three—the first one in Nicaragua, and the two by Generosity Water in Ghana. Then they “repaired” a couple of wells in Haiti (probably cost all of $500), and say they “contributed” to repair of wells in India. Cody said in interview when asked where next project will be, “Our main focus has turned to the fixing of broken wells, we now train locals and provide them with tools so that they can fix them when we are gone.” It’s cleverly disguised on the web site---lots of info about how wonderful wells are, but no mention of any new ones. Since they claim there’s a code on every bottle showing which well was funded by the purchase, would be interesting to see what recent shipments indicate.

•They’ve farmed out their bottling to Palomar Mountain Water in San Diego. That’s a reputable company which markets its own water and does ‘boutique bottling’ for special events and such. (Fun fact: Palomar MW has a roadside stop where you can fill up your own gallon container for 25¢.) When PW started out, they were doing their bottling locally from an unidentified source through some relative of Effie. If they're now shipping all of their water from San Diego and 99% of their sales outlets are in Utah, I'd say that indicates there isn't a very big quantity being sold. The shipping costs would be prohibitive.

•They’ve reduced the prices on most of their merchandise on website, including the water. My guess is that they’re trying to get rid of all the inventory they can.

•Seems they’re looking for any way to make money. Cody was asked if it was possible to “join” one of the People Water trips. His answer: “As of now we are not able to offer trips for others to come on but my question for you would be this.... Would you pay to come? and do you think you could get 3-6 other people that would pay to come with you? Oh yea and how much is too much? These trips are kinda expensive.” (Me: well, yeah, that first-class trip to Ghana with your whole crew and Miss Emily to stay in a resort for 10 days would probably have funded a couple dozen wells.)

I might be wrong in my analysis, and People Water may be the next Google or Facebook, but I’ll be surprised if it lasts another year.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed May 01, 2013 6:56 pm

Are all the contestants from Utah entrepreneurs with vanity projects? Rolling Eyes

I'm glad to see some objective posts about Brooks. He's been bandwagoned to death and most have been afraid to question or post anything objective.

And I really hope seanfanatic comes back to post about what they hinted at last night. If Brooks is indeed in contact with an ex-girlfriend then the truth needs to come out now.
seanfanatic wrote:does anyone know where Brooks served as a missionary for the lds church?
Is it true he and his family have been trying out for reality shows for years hoping to get on. Can someone clear this up.
seanfanatic wrote:Rumor in Utah is that the him and his Sister and brother David are desperate to be famous and are notorious celebrity chasers at sundance film festival. He is also in contact with his ex model girlfriend. True or false
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Wed May 01, 2013 7:46 pm

lavenderred wrote:Are all the contestants from Utah entrepreneurs with vanity projects? Rolling Eyes

I'm glad to see some objective posts about Brooks. He's been bandwagoned to death and most have been afraid to question or post anything objective.

And I really hope seanfanatic comes back to post about what they hinted at last night. If Brooks is indeed in contact with an ex-girlfriend then the truth needs to come out now.
seanfanatic wrote:does anyone know where Brooks served as a missionary for the lds church?
Is it true he and his family have been trying out for reality shows for years hoping to get on. Can someone clear this up.
seanfanatic wrote:Rumor in Utah is that the him and his Sister and brother David are desperate to be famous and are notorious celebrity chasers at sundance film festival. He is also in contact with his ex model girlfriend. True or false

Utah is full of entrepreneurs with start up ideas/companies for some reason. Not sure why they keep on ending up on the Bach/ette though. :giggle: It's getting kinda stale.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Karin p Wed May 01, 2013 10:37 pm

I know this family very well! The rumors that have been reported are not true. Brooks is a wonderful guy!

Karin p

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed May 01, 2013 10:40 pm

Karin, tell us more about Brooks.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed May 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Karin, tell us more about Brooks.

Yes, I'd like to get some personal testimony on this.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+57
richmondrose
umngirl
Diana
Bet2Win
RealityEscape