SELECT CONTENT

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Page 9 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by Reality Mary Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:06 pm

That was weird...what I wrote didn't show up.

I said with Love me's post

It is so wonderful to be able to be a part of a site that is run with such dignity and grace. Thank you Love me.
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by BlondieGal Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:07 pm

Incredible jobs Love_Me and Coastal! blowkiss

This is a sleuthing site, not a "believe your favorite blogger" site. I appreciate that San and Love_Me have opened up this site and dedicated their time to ensure that we had a fun, happy and enjoyable site in which to do what we have done since the show began ~ sleuth and discover spoilers ~ along with all our friends. group hug
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Love_Me wrote:
What'd she do?

Listen, I understand that RS is some people's only go to source for all things Bachelor. Even when he has been wrong about the outcome to the last two seasons they spin it. Everyone needs friends that support them. I have always been someone that gives credit to him when the situation calls for it.

I would like to point out a couple of things:

1) I posted that Ben F was the *Possible* F1 and wrote a *Disclaimer* with the other information I was told about how this all played out
2) When I posted about Ben being the *Possible* F1 I always said there was a chance he would wind up being the F2.
3) This was BEFORE RS gave his spoilers about Ben even being in the F2.
4) To be honest there is still a lot that needs to be figured out about the way this season will play out. So I am keeping an open mind.

At the end of the day I am proud of the work members here have put into figuring out this season. They still continue to seek the truth and have done so with grace.

I don't look at this as being about winning/losing or right/wrong. It is a chance to be among friends who enjoy discussing a show just as much as I do.

I appreciate the information RS has provided over the years. He very well might be right this season, but he is human and by no means perfect.

word

It is always best to keep digging until the outcome is known 100%. If the sleuthed outcome matches what RS posted, then great. It was confirmed independently. If the outcome doesn't match RS, then great too, because we kept working until we knew for sure. And RS is only as good as his sources, who are human as well. Mistakes are made. No harm, no foul.

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 9 87b72b10 Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 9 86669110 Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Wow!!!! Why did she have no other option. Did something happen with Ben F at the FRC?? Could that be why Fleiss said it was OMG moment at FRC? Could Ben F reject her before she could reject him??? That has never happened before and that would make for a very dramatic ending.... Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 9 Affraid

Good Points. I am wondering about this myself. Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 9 2711063196
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:11 pm

I love me some LoveMe :awesome: I've felt that JP and Ashley have a special connection from night one. I'm very happy for her because I think she got her a wonderful man and I can actually see them making it in real world. So congrats to happy couple blowkiss

Last edited by Pattycake92 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:12 pm

BlondieGal wrote:Incredible jobs Love_Me and Coastal! blowkiss

This is a sleuthing site, not a "believe your favorite blogger" site. I appreciate that San and Love_Me have opened up this site and dedicated their time to ensure that we had a fun, happy and enjoyable site in which to do what we have done since the show began ~ sleuth and discover spoilers ~ along with all our friends. group hug

I second that BlondieGal!!! :missclap: I glad this site was founded. Thanks to all who has made this a great site. I plan to be here a very long time. group hug
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Love_Me wrote:

I don't look at this as being about winning/losing or right/wrong. It is a chance to be among friends who enjoy discussing a show just as much as I do.

Love_Me go back and look at the posts. look how many people were patting you on the back congratulating you on beating RS to the punch. you may not think it's about winning/losing or right/wrong, but pretty much the rest of them do.

us RS supporters don't need to spin anything. when you posted about Ben being the f1, remember I pm'ed you and told you to be careful. i knew it wasn't ben when i wrote you that. i didn't know it was JP yet, i just knew it wasn't ben. and yes, you did put that disclaimer. but that's my point. disclaimer or no disclaimer, you knew by putting that out there, you were loving all the pats on the back and congratulations for basically doing nothing. i'm still not sure what's considered sleuthing vs what isn't, but all you did was look on a fan page then email a guy who barely spoke english. that's sleuthing? i guess i have a different definition. you had a tip, you followed up on it, and it ended up being wrong. now you correct yourself a month later and you're being congratulated for it. if RS did it, you know and i know nobody on this board would congratulate him. they'd harp on the fact that he was wrong. i guess i'll just harp on the fact that you were wrong and ran with info from a barely english speaking man in hopes that you were right and could beat RS. you didn't, and it should be pointed out.

now, let the whole board come and attack me. i'm a big girl. i can handle it

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:13 pm

babymama wrote:
Coastal wrote: Sorry, not so impeccable track record as far as I am concerned.

Well that's just being naive then. You obviously don't like the guy for whatever reason, which is fine. But it sounds like you don't want to give him credit for having basically every detail about this show right for the last 3 seasons, except for the ending, which he eventually got. He also was the first to break the Jason story, and told everyone Jake was with Vienna from the very beginning. And no one believed him on that either.

If by Jason "story" you mean that he and Melissa had broken up and he was with Molly--Fort had that before RS did. I know. I received info from someone who personally knew Melissa and knew she was dating TY. It was before RS broke that news publicly. :yes: There are others at FORT who will back me up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:13 pm

babymama wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Love_Me go back and look at the posts. look how many people were patting you on the back congratulating you on beating RS to the punch. you may not think it's about winning/losing or right/wrong, but pretty much the rest of them do.

us RS supporters don't need to spin anything. when you posted about Ben being the f1, remember I pm'ed you and told you to be careful. i knew it wasn't ben when i wrote you that. i didn't know it was JP yet, i just knew it wasn't ben. and yes, you did put that disclaimer. but that's my point. disclaimer or no disclaimer, you knew by putting that out there, you were loving all the pats on the back and congratulations for basically doing nothing. i'm still not sure what's considered sleuthing vs what isn't, but all you did was look on a fan page then email a guy who barely spoke english. that's sleuthing? i guess i have a different definition. you had a tip, you followed up on it, and it ended up being wrong. now you correct yourself a month later and you're being congratulated for it. if RS did it, you know and i know nobody on this board would congratulate him. they'd harp on the fact that he was wrong. i guess i'll just harp on the fact that you were wrong and ran with info from a barely english speaking man in hopes that you were right and could beat RS. you didn't, and it should be pointed out.

Can you clarify the bolded? How did you know it wasn't Ben?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Love_Me wrote:

Wow!!!! Why did she have no other option. Did something happen with Ben F at the FRC?? Could that be why Fleiss said it was OMG moment at FRC? Could Ben F reject her before she could reject him??? That has never happened before and that would make for a very dramatic ending.... Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 9 Affraid

Good Points. I am wondering about this myself. Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 9 2711063196

This goes along with the tweet from Fleiss:

fleissmeister Mike Fleiss

Just shot the finale... OMG!!!!

11 May

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 9 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Reality Mary wrote:That was weird...what I wrote didn't show up.

I said with Love me's post

It is so wonderful to be able to be a part of a site that is run with such dignity and grace. Thank you Love me.

Mary, I think what happened was when you hit "quote" and got ready to type your post, your cursor was in Love Me's post and not below the quote. I have quoted your original post and have bolded your comment so you can see that your comment is there, just within Love Me's quote. Be sure your cursor is at the bottom of the post you are wanting to respond to! :awesome:

Reality Mary wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
What'd she do?

Listen, I understand that RS is some people's only go to source for all things Bachelor. Even when he has been wrong about the outcome to the last two seasons they spin it. Everyone needs friends that support them. I have always been someone that gives credit to him when the situation calls for it.

I would like to point out a couple of things:

1) I posted that Ben F was the *Possible* F1 and wrote a *Disclaimer* with the other information I was told about how this all played out
2) When I posted about Ben being the *Possible* F1 I always said there was a chance he would wind up being the F2.
3) This was BEFORE RS gave his spoilers about Ben even being in the F2.
4) To be honest there is still a lot that needs to be figured out about the way this season will play out. So I am keeping an open mind.

So wonderful to be able to post in a place run by people like you who possess such dignity and grace.

At the end of the day I am proud of the work members here have put into figuring out this season. They still continue to seek the truth and have done so with grace.

I appreciate the information RS has provided over the years. He very well might be right this season, but he is human and by no means perfect.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:17 pm

babymama wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Love_Me created this site for all of us to sleuth since FORT wouldn't let us on their site anymore. I agree that we all have different opinions, and yours happens to be that you believe RS, and that's fine. He's got a good track record, but please don't attack love_me.. It's not her fault and she is just going by what her source says. She even put out a disclaimer too when he said that Ben was F1 and this was way before RS released his info.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

+100
skitts
momoftrips
mrsbatonmom
ryvetted
Shadow