SELECT CONTENT

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Page 8 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by Reality Mary Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't see Ben backing out really happening?

No, I agree. He really seems into her. So what makes it the MOST shocking FRC. I know they say this every year! LOL

Well, I remember Fleiss tweeting "Just shot the finale. OMG" so maybe this is the most shocking finale in bachelorette history. rofl rofl

What if Ben F wants to wait and date in the real world. Then Ashley has to decide does she pick the guy who wants to get engaged or does she pick Ben F and see where it goes. That really isn't Ben F backing out but just not the outcome she was hoping for, hence she is seen pacing in her rose ceremony gown. Maybe Ben F does not put the ring on her finger even though he is her real F1...

Love Me thanks for all your hard work. Sad to see that we all can't have opinions about RS and just use all the clues from everyone to figure this season out. Hopefully we can get Fijiman to post but right now it is about 4 in the morning in Fiji.
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't see Ben backing out really happening?

No, I agree. He really seems into her. So what makes it the MOST shocking FRC. I know they say this every year! LOL

Well, I remember Fleiss tweeting "Just shot the finale. OMG" so maybe this is the most shocking finale in bachelorette history. rofl rofl

The only thing I can think of is a variation on what occured last summer. Maybe Ash knows that JP is the one so she lets Ben down easily before the FRC so he doesn't have to come to the FRC and have his heart broken there.

If she did that, then I think people will forgive her for all the Bentley mess and she'll be loved like Ali was at the end of her season. Smiley

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

Yea but JP as F1 is not shocking. That's why I want to know more, more, more. :giggle:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Gina wrote:babymama Everything Love_me does is impressive, so back off criticizing her. She never criticizes anyone and is one of the nicest people on the face of the earth. No need to slam Love_me to prove your point. Thanks.

I happen to agree that RS has been spot on with info on RC eliminations, dates, etc. And yes, he did correct himself with the Chantal and Ali stuff BEFORE the FC aired. So his track record is good.
word

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:58 pm

babymama wrote:
Coastal wrote: Sorry, not so impeccable track record as far as I am concerned.

Well that's just being naive then. You obviously don't like the guy for whatever reason, which is fine. But it sounds like you don't want to give him credit for having basically every detail about this show right for the last 3 seasons, except for the ending, which he eventually got. He also was the first to break the Jason story, and told everyone Jake was with Vienna from the very beginning. And no one believed him on that either.

All the sleuthers believed him that Vienna was F1. :yes: We were perhaps 3 or 4 days aways from closing in on the exact same conclusion. We were tracking very hard, and we had it just about nailed down. He beat us to it on that one. yes
It, indeed, was so farfetched at that point in time that Vienna would be F1, but it did all fit with what what we had sleuthed out - screencaps, etc. Yes, indeed, we did believe him.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:00 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

Yea but JP as F1 is not shocking. That's why I want to know more, more, more. :giggle:

I hear ya...would be interesting to know how this goes down. Shooting the finale...doesn't necessarily mean the FRC. Could mean whatever happened before that (Ben leaving on his own, Ashley turning him down before the FRC, etc.) was an "OMG" moment for Fleiss.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:01 pm

What'd she do?

Listen, I understand that RS is some people's only go to source for all things Bachelor. Even when he has been wrong about the outcome to the last two seasons they spin it. Everyone needs friends that support them. I have always been someone that gives credit to him when the situation calls for it.

I would like to point out a couple of things:

1) I posted that Ben F was the *Possible* F1 and wrote a *Disclaimer* with the other information I was told about how this all played out
2) When I posted about Ben being the *Possible* F1 I always said there was a chance he would wind up being the F2.
3) This was BEFORE RS gave his spoilers about Ben even being in the F2.
4) To be honest there is still a lot that needs to be figured out about the way this season will play out. So I am keeping an open mind.

At the end of the day I am proud of the work members here have put into figuring out this season. They still continue to seek the truth and have done so with grace.

I don't look at this as being about winning/losing or right/wrong. It is a chance to be among friends who enjoy discussing a show just as much as I do.

I appreciate the information RS has provided over the years. He very well might be right this season, but he is human and by no means perfect.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Love_Me wrote:
What'd she do?

Listen, I understand that RS is some people's only go to source for all things Bachelor. Even when he has been wrong about the outcome to the last two seasons they spin it. Everyone needs friends that support them. I have always been someone that gives credit to him when the situation calls for it.

1) I posted that Ben F was the *Possible* F1 and wrote a *Disclaimer* with the other information I was told about how this all played out
2) When I posted about Ben being the *Possible* F1 I always said there was a chance he would wind up being the F2.
4) To be honest there is still a lot that needs to be figured out about the way this season will play out. So I am keeping an open mind.

So wonderful to be able to post in a place run by people like you who possess such dignity and grace.

At the end of the day I am proud of the work members here have put into figuring out this season. They still continue to seek the truth and have done so with grace.

I don't look at this as being about winning/losing or right/wrong. It is a chance to be among friends who enjoy discussing a show just as much as I do.

I appreciate the information RS has provided over the years. He very well might be right this season, but he is human and by no means perfect.
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Love_Me wrote:
What'd she do?

ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:04 pm

klarson79 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

I hear ya...would be interesting to know how this goes down. Shooting the finale...doesn't necessarily mean the FRC. Could mean whatever happened before that (Ben leaving on his own, Ashley turning him down before the FRC, etc.) was an "OMG" moment for Fleiss.

Aha! very good point..the whole finale vs the FRC. This has gotten me excited again. I knew JP would most likely end up as F1 and that is okay with me. I just want to know what happens with Ben!!!!

ETA I gotta stop hitting send before I get all my thoughts in order. In any event, Ben looked happy in his pic on his website for the winery so all is good.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Love_Me wrote:
What'd she do?

Great post! Love_me you and everyone else here have done a great job!

Last edited by chaslom4 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:05 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
What'd she do?

Great post! Love_me you and everyone else here has gone a great job!

I agree
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

+100
skitts
momoftrips
mrsbatonmom
ryvetted
Shadow