SELECT CONTENT

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 23 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by dflynn Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:59 pm

california90 wrote:
atem wrote:With how the show seems still Sean focused, I guess we won't get the bios until Sean is either off or DWTS finale.

Sean's ruining everythinggg. Haha, I kid. But I'm way more interested in these guys and bios would be great. I have a feeling though we won't be getting them until May.

Well I saw Sean on DWTS and he may be off sooner than later. lol He's giving it a good try but I'm not sure they are feeling it!!

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:42 pm

I almost wonder if we are not going to get any spoilers this season due to the lawsuit with RS. He hasnt leaked much of anything compared to previous years.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:19 pm

bachfan01 wrote:I almost wonder if we are not going to get any spoilers this season due to the lawsuit with RS. He hasnt leaked much of anything compared to previous years.

IDK. I do think one of RS's sources was perhaps found out. What gets me is that MF has been sooo quiet. Like as though he had to pay RS...didn't RS file something back against MF? You know that MF would be posting all the time, if RS had to pay him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dflynn Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:08 pm

[quote="atem"]
bachfan01 wrote:I almost wonder if we are not going to get any spoilers this season due to the lawsuit with RS. He hasnt leaked much of anything compared to previous years.

IDK. I do think one of RS's sources was perhaps found out. What gets me is that MF has been sooo quiet. Like as though he had to pay RS...didn't RS file something back against MF? You know that MF would be posting all the time, if RS had to pay him.[/quote

That seems to be the only thing that makes sense. RS sure was jumping on this before and now nothing!

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by MLRay Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:28 pm

[quote="dflynn"]
atem wrote:

IDK. I do think one of RS's sources was perhaps found out. What gets me is that MF has been sooo quiet. Like as though he had to pay RS...didn't RS file something back against MF? You know that MF would be posting all the time, if RS had to pay him.[/quote

That seems to be the only thing that makes sense. RS sure was jumping on this before and now nothing!

I guess I dont really understand the whole RS issue. Just really bummed that there isnt any info coming our way!

Team Brad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MLRay
MLRay

Back to top Go down

Post by dflynn Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:59 pm

SoCal22 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
bachfan01 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bachfan01 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bachfan01 wrote:I don't know where these were taken, but just remembered they were archived in my email. I will try to get more good ones so everyone can see.

These are wonderful pictures! Thank you so much for sharing them with us! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Those are much better and more recent pictures!!! clapping!

I'm happy to see we are starting to see so many more pictures of the guys! These are great pictures of Brad!!

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:18 pm

[quote="MLRay"]
dflynn wrote:
atem wrote:

I guess I dont really understand the whole RS issue. Just really bummed that there isnt any info coming our way!

RS usually doesn't put things up until Thursday, unless he gets a scoop.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MLRay Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Yes I knew that. But I don't know all about his lawsuit and everything with that.

Team Brad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MLRay
MLRay

Back to top Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty US WEEKLY

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brad is 2nd to left on Blue Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Really wish we had more updated info

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:53 pm

I've got to think that by the time this episode airs, these guys are REALLY going to hate those unis.....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:01 pm

jcrbil wrote:I've got to think that by the time this episode airs, these guys are REALLY going to hate those unis.....

What's so funny is that those 3 guys in red, we still don't know who the heck they are! giggling

Ooops, but for Brandon in the middle.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+32
Fall5021
Spoilerhaha
Baseball Mom
tigertiz
LexBlair