SELECT CONTENT

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:04 pm

atem wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I've got to think that by the time this episode airs, these guys are REALLY going to hate those unis.....

What's so funny is that those 3 guys in red, we still don't know who the heck they are! giggling

Ooops, but for Brandon in the middle.

I know! SO much mystery

Back to top Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by dflynn Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:37 am

jcrbil wrote:I've got to think that by the time this episode airs, these guys are REALLY going to hate those unis.....

I think you are right. I can only imagine what the guys were thinking when they brought those to them to wear!! Maybe we will get some footage on the show of their reactions!

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:49 pm

In the above pic of the red team tho one on the outside right could that possible be Mike that no one could identify earlier on?

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:07 pm

DKWillis wrote:In the above pic of the red team tho one on the outside right could that possible be Mike that no one could identify earlier on?

Yes, it is Mike. :yes:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dflynn Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:11 pm

atem wrote:
DKWillis wrote:In the above pic of the red team tho one on the outside right could that possible be Mike that no one could identify earlier on?

So we still don't know who the one on the left on the red team is right?

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:22 pm

Still 1 onf the 3 mystery men out of the 4 taking sometime but u all have done an excellent job

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:25 pm

dflynn wrote:
atem wrote:

Nope! I was hoping for more articles/blogs, tweets from those that know these guys.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Yeah, it's interesting these people don't have friends/family blowing them up

Back to top Go down

Post by dflynn Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:38 pm

atem wrote:
dflynn wrote:
atem wrote:

Nope! I was hoping for more articles/blogs, tweets from those that know these guys.

Yes, I'm surprised too. As soon as I found out someone I knew was on the show I was looking for information. Maybe family members of the unidentified guys are quiet because they don't want to leak the information in case it would be a problem for the contestant. I don't know just an idea!!

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:46 pm

That's a good point, but still!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love this one of blue team.....Thanks for sharing

Back to top Go down

Post by dflynn Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:07 am

DKWillis wrote:Still 1 onf the 3 mystery men out of the 4 taking sometime but u all have done an excellent job

I agree! I don't have any idea how you come up with all of this information but it is fun to get a preview!!

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+32
Fall5021
Spoilerhaha
Baseball Mom
tigertiz
LexBlair