SELECT CONTENT

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by shortcake Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Brandon is back on Facebook. Did he get kicked off or is he on a hometown date being he lives in LA and that is where Des' brother was headed? Hmmm. He said he had a "Dream" that her new man was a tall blonde with a tattoo.

shortcake

Back to top Go down

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:06 pm

shortcake wrote:Brandon is back on Facebook. Did he get kicked off or is he on a hometown date being he lives in LA and that is where Des' brother was headed? Hmmm. He said he had a "Dream" that her new man was a tall blonde with a tattoo.

I think he isn't in it any longer and his HTD wouldn't be in CA. He's from MN.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by shortcake Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:16 am

He is from MN but most of his family moved to LA. He moved there to be with his family.

shortcake

Back to top Go down

Post by shortcake Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:00 pm

His facebook is down again. I think he may be still in it!

shortcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 2:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brandon
Hometown: Blaine, MN
Height: 6'1"
Shoe Size: 12
Tattoos: I have a cross in the center top of my back
Three All-Time Favorite Movies: The Sandlot, The Goonies, Lean on Me
Hot Weather or Cold Weather: Hot. But snowboarding or hot tubbing in the winter is always fun
Food Dislikes: Olives. I can't stand the smell.

Bachelor Bio

What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
I got to this point for a reason... I don't know what that reason is yet... But I know it's positive and amazing. Optimistic and excited for the future. The love of my life is out there. I have been lead to this point for a reason.

I love it when my date...
...Is as open and honest as I am and listens well.
...Is up for an adventure!

What are your favorite sports?
Wakeboarding. Nothing better than a perfect summer day in Minnesota. Snowboarding, because you have to do something in the winter to stay sane!! Football. Vikings fan for life. Golf gives me time to reflect on life. Hockey. Wild fan. Baseball, skiing, biking, surfing, dirt biking... You get the point. :)

Who are your top 3 favorite groups/artists & why?
Macklemore, Weezer, Sublime. Music is a huge part of life for me. It has given me hope for the future, quieted my thought in times of sorrow, and given me an excitement for life like no other!

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? How would you use it?
Fly. Because I went skydiving two years ago and ever since then I just can imagine what it would be like.

If you could do/have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
Travis Pastrana's job. Travel the world, do stunts, drive race cars and fly helicopters. The idea of getting paid to be creative and live on the edge sounds amazing to me.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Why can't I see his picture?

Wow, so he's the guy with that huge tat in the hot tub!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 5:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 13, 2013 5:40 pm

I love what someone wrote about him in the comments section via Facebook:

oh he looks like a rascally little puppy!!!

cantstopl
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon May 13, 2013 5:44 pm

Love_Me wrote:I love what someone wrote about him in the comments section via Facebook:

oh he looks like a rascally little puppy!!!

cantstopl

Awww...my MN boy! :dancingdoggy!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Tommy Andreen ‏@TommyAndreen 3h
The Bachelorette [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] THATS MY BRO!! GO BRANDON!!! @onlyonebrandon

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 21, 2013 1:43 pm

Brandon Andreen - Congratulations on Appearing on the Bachelorette!

A huge congratulations to Brandon Andreen! Brandon is going to appear on the upcoming season of the Bachelorette airing on May 27. I had the pleasure of working with Brandon in my tenure at RR Donnelley. We also did a fabulously sexy headshot session. Make sure to watch and cheer him on!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 21, 2013 1:51 pm

They are always pimping the model shots the guys did for them! giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+25
IrishGal
dw_a_mom
Mozart
klisack
lovebachelorette2012