SELECT CONTENT

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon May 27, 2013 8:46 pm

beader wrote:He reminds me of Casey, the guy who got the tattoo--the guard and protect your heart guy. Way too intense.

I am crossing my fingers he isn't. That thought did enter my mind though.

However, I really like Brandon. He seems like a caring soul that has been through a lot.

Plus, he looked great in his pinstripe suit. :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 1:21 pm

Looks like Bachelorette 2013's Brandon Andreen has quite a troubled past! This mega-hunk might seem like an angelic stud muffin, but don't be fooled by his innocent puppy eyes –– Brandon has an arrest record!
Word on the street is that Desiree Hartsock's sexiest contestant was charged with making a bomb threat at a General Motors plant back in 2005. Uhhhh, come again? Apparently, The National Enquirer (aka The New York Times of tabloids) came across court documents which state that Brandon was working as a telemarketer in Minnesota, when he decided it would be a good idea to "prank" GM. His genius plan? Posing as an FBI agent and telling a worker that there was a “highly explosive device” in their elevator shaft.
According to The National Enquirer, Brandon was initially charged with a felony, but managed to nab himself a plea bargain and walk away with a misdemeanor and a $1,000+ fine. Yikes! Brandon's thoughts on the subject? “I have no comment…" he told The National Enquirer. "It was all a misunderstanding.”
Who knows if this story is true (though Brandon isn't exactly denying it...), but we can confirm that this eligable bachelor was arrested on September 25, 2008, after driving with a revoked license. Not quite as dramatic as making a bomb threat, but still. Here's to hoping that this dude stays out of trouble for the rest of Des' season!

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed May 29, 2013 1:25 pm

Love_Me wrote:
beader wrote:He reminds me of Casey, the guy who got the tattoo--the guard and protect your heart guy. Way too intense.

I am crossing my fingers he isn't. That thought did enter my mind though.

However, I really like Brandon. He seems like a caring soul that has been through a lot.

Plus, he looked great in his pinstripe suit. :Smiley:

I think he's coming off as intense and serious, but not as cheesy as Kasey! But, I really like him though. Very nice guy. I didn't expect his voice to be that deep!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:36 am

Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh, no! He is another Kacey! hmmm

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:18 pm

He is my favorite, I wonder why only 3 episodes? He is one of the cutest guys and seems genuine and manly, while I'm sorry but some of the guys seem kind of fem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:06 pm

austen112 wrote:He is my favorite, I wonder why only 3 episodes? He is one of the cutest guys and seems genuine and manly, while I'm sorry but some of the guys seem kind of fem

He's way too intense.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:31 pm

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:26 am

Aww well, usually the producers like the intense ones (Ashlee) I am sure he was encouraged A LOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Brandon seems like a sweet man with a kind heart. JMO

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by josey.seda Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:08 pm

[quote="Love_Me"]Brandon seems like a sweet man with a kind heart. JMO

[/quote

I agree he seems very genuine and sweet... So far hopefully their connection will grow

josey.seda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:16 pm

I loove Brandon!! He did things that most other guys wouldn't have done today... no matter how hot the girl, and totally rocked it. He was funny, sincere, and so cute! Shame he doesn't last, he's my favorite so far!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+25
IrishGal
dw_a_mom
Mozart
klisack
lovebachelorette2012