SELECT CONTENT

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Tue May 21, 2013 10:32 pm

Brandon seems like a really nice guy, from the preview!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Baseball Mom Tue May 21, 2013 10:35 pm

atem wrote:Brandon seems like a really nice guy, from the preview!

I agree. And there was enough of him in the previews for us to see that.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 22, 2013 4:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed May 22, 2013 4:19 am

I think he seemed really nice too, even if he only made it to Epi. 3!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 22, 2013 4:25 am

They're showing a lot of Brandon especially if he only makes it 3 episodes. He probably just has that good looks and charm made for TV! Even more than Juan Pablo who made it to episode 6! He (Juan Pa) could be the Alejandro of the season lol

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 27, 2013 10:07 pm

I was very impressed with Brandon tonight!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 27, 2013 10:08 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I was very impressed with Brandon tonight!

Me too! Good move on the magician! Ha!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 10:22 pm

I don't know... I wasn't feeling him for some reason. I can't put a finger on it why though. :hidingchair

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon May 27, 2013 10:27 pm

I really liked Brandon in his intro package. He seemed very well spoken and sounded sincere. But then as the night wore on, he started saying things that are just a little too intense for night one. He needs to tone it down.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:I really liked Brandon in his intro package. He seemed very well spoken and sounded sincere. But then as the night wore on, he started saying things that are just a little too intense for night one. He needs to tone it down.

Yeah, he was ready to marry Desiree right then and there!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon May 27, 2013 11:02 pm

He reminds me of Casey, the guy who got the tattoo--the guard and protect your heart guy. Way too intense.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon May 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Love, love Brandon. I know TPTB make them say scripted things all the time and I feel bad for him that they're going to make him look desperate. I felt he was really a nice guy. Too bad he doesn't make it longer.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+25
IrishGal
dw_a_mom
Mozart
klisack
lovebachelorette2012