SELECT CONTENT

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:20 pm

He does seem to be very sincere but also very intense and I can definitely see Des letting him go earlier than she intended to, just to avoid, him getting more and more invested....

Back to top Go down

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Admin Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:20 pm

beury wrote:I loove Brandon!! He did things that most other guys wouldn't have done today... no matter how hot the girl, and totally rocked it. He was funny, sincere, and so cute! Shame he doesn't last, he's my favorite so far!

Welcome1 Beury!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:32 am

Yea I still like him, it just seems like they are going to make him look worse, I would totally date him!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:34 am

I like him too, but I'm reflieved giggling he said 'in like'!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:52 am

Brandon is a big fan of his instagram posting alot on twitter check it out heres is 1 not sure when it was taken before or hopefully after filming but was posted just the other day on his twitter..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebachelorette2012 Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:03 pm

I can't believe Des choose Ben over Brandon. How sadly! Sorry West Coast!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lovebachelorette2012

Female Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:34 am

I can! He said he was in love with her after spending two seconds with her. Then how upset he got over the Brian thing. I like Brandon, but I could never date him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:14 am

atem wrote:I can! He said he was in love with her after spending two seconds with her. Then how upset he got over the Brian thing. I like Brandon, but I could never date him.

You could see that really set Des off when he said that. She heard warning bells. Or right then and there she knew that the chemistry was all on his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Brandon is going to be interviewed tomorrow through teleconference.

Anyone else surprised at how many people were mad at Desiree for cutting him?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:47 pm

atem wrote:Brandon is going to be interviewed tomorrow through teleconference.

Anyone else surprised at how many people were mad at Desiree for cutting him?
I am not surprised so many are upset.  He is sensitive and HOT so in theory women will swoon over him.  Plus that instagram pic..WOW those arms. Very hot:fanningfan: LOL  Des probably freaked when he said that he was falling in love with her.  If he didnt say that I think he might have stuck around longer but she is so sweet that she didn't want to hurt him later.  She didn't want to break his heart and I commend her for that. Having a guy that looks like that telling you he loves you is a real ego booster.

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty A Brandon Andreen Fan.....

Post by Mozart Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:40 pm

Brandon Andreen was my favorite contestant.  :)
My second favorite is Brooks.
I was surprised that I found myself crying - and really hard - when he was let go.  :'-(
Yes, Brandon is so handsome; he seems very genuine, and he has a kind heart.
His story about having no father figure in his life was so sad.
I can't believe that Desiree let him go!
He would be my personal first choice for F1.
I thought:  How can Des let this wonderful guy go?
I know it was partly because Brandon was rushing things and said that he's falling in love with Des far too soon.
He should have taken it more slowly.....
But Brandon is just so cute and so appealing - I never would have sent him home.
I'd either want to marry him - or adopt him - LOL!
I just wish Brandon would have been on our TV screens for as long as possible.  :)

Marti [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Homepage (for Mozart fans) -
MOZART'S FAVORITE SISTER-IN-LAW, SOPHIE WEBER HAIBL: AN 18TH CENTURY WOMAN:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mozart
Mozart

Female Posts : 251

http://mozartist.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:57 am

Is Brandon dating someone now?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brandon Andreen - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+25
IrishGal
dw_a_mom
Mozart
klisack
lovebachelorette2012