SELECT CONTENT

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Yeah, it's real. I just could have sworn it was taken down and then it's up again.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by JessLenox Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:02 pm

I love that Diogo and JuanPa are bold enough to have their Twitter pages back on. yes

JessLenox

Back to top Go down

Post by JessLenox Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Diogo Custodio ‏@DiogoCustodio 6m
I say next season of #TheBachelor MUST visit Rio! Oh, Rio! <3 #Brasil #WoldCup2014 pic.twitter.com/q9iwYd63t1

I say so, too! thumbsup

JessLenox

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:34 pm

Since its been quiet thought l would check out some bach. sites and noticed that Diogo twitter pg is not active anymore... says Sorry that page doesnt exist so he must have been shut down?

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:45 pm

DKWillis wrote:Since its been quiet thought l would check out some bach. sites and noticed that Diogo twitter pg is not active anymore... says Sorry that page doesnt exist so he must have been shut down?

You are right! Geez, he should just wait until he's cut. Ha! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:24 pm

So RS says he left in the first round ... too bad. Sounds like a great guy to me.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:32 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:So RS says he left in the first round ... too bad. Sounds like a great guy to me.

Won't his sister and friends/colleagues have known he was cut on the first night and we wouldn't even get to "know" him at all?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:39 pm

julychild wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:So RS says he left in the first round ... too bad. Sounds like a great guy to me.

Won't his sister and friends/colleagues have known he was cut on the first night and we wouldn't even get to "know" him at all?

Something is off on that, because I could have sworn someone told Sanlee or Love_me he wan't home yet. scratch

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JessLenox Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:39 pm

He's home for a time, but I'm not 100% sure he got cut at 1st night, though... Maybe he did... I've been trying to find more about it, and he said he cannot talk about the show in respect of the contract. Since I started communication with him again, he's been in a cruise, stopped at work briefly to check things out, and went to visit his family in Brazil. Today he spent the day working with his charity projects there. His sister got very hurt when someone (that she knows who it is) started talking those lies about him and just don't check-in here anymore. If he left at 1st night or whatever, I am still proud of my friend and I'm sure he transmitted something positive. I give my word here: you'll be able to see that he is a sweetheart, a loving person. His Twitter is active (@DiogoCustodio), he said he can keep a very shy account if he don't give any info about the show.

Thanks guys! :)

JessLenox

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:07 pm

I was SHOCKED today when I read on RS that he was gone after the first night.I hope we get to see the conversation between Des and him.So sad we will not get to know him better.I am just really disappointed.He sounds like such a remarkable guy.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:39 pm

JessLenox wrote:He's home for a time, but I'm not 100% sure he got cut at 1st night, though... Maybe he did... I've been trying to find more about it, and he said he cannot talk about the show in respect of the contract. Since I started communication with him again, he's been in a cruise, stopped at work briefly to check things out, and went to visit his family in Brazil. Today he spent the day working with his charity projects there. His sister got very hurt when someone (that she knows who it is) started talking those lies about him and just don't check-in here anymore. If he left at 1st night or whatever, I am still proud of my friend and I'm sure he transmitted something positive. I give my word here: you'll be able to see that he is a sweetheart, a loving person. His Twitter is active (@DiogoCustodio), he said he can keep a very shy account if he don't give any info about the show.

Thanks guys! :)

Gosh, he sounds like my kind of guy (if I wasn't old and married, that is). I truly wish him all the best!

Maybe he just didn't have time in the weird environment of this show to let Des see who he was.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 2:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Diogo
Hometown: Penha, Brazil
Height: 5'10"
Shoe Size: 11
Tattoos: I have "Blessed" on my left bicep
Three All-Time Favorite Movies: No Strings Attached, The Lucky One, The Hunger Games
Favorite All-Time Book: The Alchemist (Paulo Coelho). It is all about having your dreams come true
Ultimate Date: Horseback ride on the beach

Bachelor Bio

What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
First, I believe in love, and love is the only thing missing in my life. Second, I have a life story and I wish to inspire people that anything in life is possible when you believe you can.

Do you consider yourself romantic and why?
Very much romantic. I tend to discover her desires and make them happen. I'm somewhat old-fashioned. I always give flowers and open doors...

Do you like being the center of attention or do you prefer being more mysterious and why?
I prefer being mysterious and leave to people the chance to get to discover me for free.

What is the most romantic present you have ever given?
A last-minute trip to Italy.

What does your ideal mate look like?
Girly.

What is your ideal mate's personality like?
Free spirit, fearless, big dreamer, happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+26
BarbB222
momoftrips
Carolinagirl1864
julychild
SLA44