SELECT CONTENT

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by RealityEscape Wed 10 Apr - 19:39

lcwilli3 wrote:That could possibly be a violation of contract. Just depends on his posts. But prob wouldn't look good for him to be on a sleuth/spoil site.

Is there anything to keep him from joining and aprticipating under a screen name? I imagine he'd need to be careful not to give away anything only he could know, but otherwise I wonder if he could participate?

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu 11 Apr - 1:52

We have had several Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants who have joined this site. Sometimes they post, but often times they stay hidden. I hope when they do become members here it is an uplifting and positive experience.

Diogo is really sweet and seems genuine. I wish him the best. :)
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu 11 Apr - 2:20

JessLenox wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:IF that is really him, then he seems to have left on a good note as his tweet talks about a new beginning. I hope he is doing alright!

Me too! He deserves just THE BEST, and you guys will see what I'm talking about when the show airs, I'm sure he'll deliver a beautiful message! So as Des, she seems amazing. I've been researching her and I've became a huge fan of her, and I hope she can find her real soulmate. beatingheart

One sidebar on the Bachelorette is the bromances -- well guy friendships might be a better word. Wonder if he met some guys that he expects to be in contact on-going? or he may just be proud of himself for taking a risk and making it through.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Apr - 6:07

I think it is him on twitter... he used the same background photo on his facebook cover, plus the sentences really sound like him.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri 12 Apr - 3:12

atem wrote:Is this really him on twitter?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Whoa...it was taken down!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JessLenox Fri 12 Apr - 19:38

Missing my cute friend so much! That was a FUN day at the lake with other friends! lmao just thinking of it! giggling

VIDEO here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

JessLenox

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat 13 Apr - 0:59

JessLenox wrote:Missing my cute friend so much! That was a FUN day at the lake with other friends! lmao just thinking of it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thanks for sharing this with us!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat 13 Apr - 1:46

JessLenox wrote:Missing my cute friend so much! That was a FUN day at the lake with other friends! lmao just thinking of it! giggling

Thanks for sharing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun 14 Apr - 19:53

I see that Diogo's twitter is still up now. I thought it was taken down. question

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun 14 Apr - 19:58

atem wrote:I see that Diogo's twitter is still up now. I thought it was taken down. question

Yes it is and he's tweeted within the last 3 hours. Interesting!
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun 14 Apr - 20:03

atem is this the twitter u have if so then hes been active
‏@DiogoCustodio has been travelling accordingly to this lately:
Diogo Custodio ‏@DiogoCustodio 12 Apr BRASIL bound!
Diogo Custodio ‏@DiogoCustodio 11 Apr Aruba bound! #Caribbean #Business pic.twitter.com/3Y1ZXdPekp
or is it someone running his site?

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Apr - 20:21

I think that's real, new pics being posted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+26
BarbB222
momoftrips
Carolinagirl1864
julychild
SLA44