SELECT CONTENT

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:34 pm

avlissaile wrote:Hello! thanks! anything i can contribute!

Mmm...what type of music does he like? Why did he quit? Is he looking to get into other things?

I wish that girl in Atlantic City ID'd him like she did Juan Pablo!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:12 am

He went to a Maroon 5 concert last year in lake tahoe area.
As far as I know he left because of the show, he couldn't be engaged with another activity. But I'd say he is always looking forward, he's always working hard for this, so i think he will jump on another things after this show. This is just a guess so don't consider it true.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:15 am

avlissaile wrote:He went to a Maroon 5 concert last year in lake tahoe area.
As far as I know he left because of the show, he couldn't be engaged with another activity. But I'd say he is always looking forward, he's always working hard for this, so i think he will jump on another things after this show. This is just a guess so don't consider it true.

Thanks for the info! I am hoping we find out soon if he's had a 1 on 1 date yet!

Oh, and how tall is he?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:42 am

well, it's funny i don't remember this little detail... but he's around 6 feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:03 am

avlissaile wrote:well, it's funny i don't remember this little detail... but he's around 6 feet.

Thanks! It's for sleuthing! :P

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:18 am

atem wrote:
avlissaile wrote:well, it's funny i don't remember this little detail... but he's around 6 feet.

Lots of very tall guys this season. Juan is probably the only one under 6 feet.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:27 am

DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:

They're killing me here. I'll take ALL of her rejects!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:29 am

@Sophie, I will ask about the links to those pages and get back to you. ;)

avlissaile wrote:There is some misinformation here. He actually worked (letft his job because of the show) at Donner Ski Ranch, not at Northstar as stated.

:Hi!!: welcomebanner avlissaile! Thanks for sharing!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:55 am

california90 wrote:
DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:

OH I KNOW! All of her guys are all tall, dark, and handsome??? Add that most are successful, went to college, and have good careers. So basically she has a gorgeous group of guys who are smart too. How is she supposed to make a decision?! Haha man this season is going to be fun and interesting to the say the least. Hugesmile
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:24 am

DesFever wrote:
california90 wrote:
DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:

OH I KNOW! All of her guys are all tall, dark, and handsome??? Add that most are successful, went to college, and have good careers. So basically she has a gorgeous group of guys who are smart too. How is she supposed to make a decision?! Haha man this season is going to be fun and interesting to the say the least. Hugesmile

I know and in a short amount of time too! I would want to date EACH of them for like a couple weeks at least before I decide laugh out loud. I'm even wondering who will be the one that America hates.. just a bit curious cause there is always one, it seems. But I'm ready for hot men & drama. Hugesmile

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 am

california90 wrote:
DesFever wrote:
california90 wrote:
DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:

I know and in a short amount of time too! I would want to date EACH of them for like a couple weeks at least before I decide laugh out loud. I'm even wondering who will be the one that America hates.. just a bit curious cause there is always one, it seems. But I'm ready for hot men & drama. Hugesmile

They need to cut the drama a bit. If there's drama, it should be real drama that ensues. Not having any more manufactured trouble like Tierra. What was all that about? It didn't add anything to the show. I really like Desiree, so it would be great to see an good love story develop and have an enjoyable season to watch. A season with the same "feel" as Ali's - hilarious, entertaining, romantic, well-rounded crop of guys. That's what I call a solid season. A real catch would be whoever Desiree picks (I bet it's Kasey hah hoping I don't jinx it!) and her actually work out in the end. High clap
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:28 am

avlissaile wrote:Yeah, kind of manager. No problem if you want some information maybe i can help here

and about the video,
no, i don't think so. it's not his profile, i mean with those videos...it doesn't fit i would say

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]avlissaile!

Thanks for sharing all of this information with us! We really appreciate it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+26
BarbB222
momoftrips
Carolinagirl1864
julychild
SLA44