SELECT CONTENT

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:56 am

avlissaile wrote:Yeah, kind of manager. No problem if you want some information maybe i can help here

and about the video,
no, i don't think so. it's not his profile, i mean with those videos...it doesn't fit i would say

Thanks! :)

Back to top Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:39 pm

san Does your source know if he's had a 1 on 1 date yet?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:05 pm

Is this the same Diogo? WOW!
I loved his lifestory and I'm looking forward for more...
LOL - at first I thought his name was Diego, with a misspelling.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:06 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Sounds like a good The Bachelor candidate. We shall see :)

Totally!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:18 pm

CaliLoo wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:Sounds like a good The Bachelor candidate. We shall see Smiley

Totally!

:WAVEY: Hi CaliLoo! I'm hoping he's still in the running. I would love to get to know more about him on the show!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:55 pm

CaliLoo wrote:Is this the same Diogo? WOW!
I loved his lifestory and I'm looking forward for more...
LOL - at first I thought his name was Diego, with a misspelling.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Welcome CaliLoo! :WAVEY: :WAVEY:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:58 pm

Thank You!
This is so fun! You guys are cool!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:12 pm

CaliLoo wrote:Thank You!
This is so fun! You guys are cool!

Awww! Thanks! Hugesmile

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lcwilli3 Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:22 pm

While Dez and Kasey seem like such a match on paper, there's something about Diogo's smile that makes me think that he'd match with Des on an emotional level. I'm excited to see their chemistry. There's a warmth beneath his eyes that I really like.

lcwilli3

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:23 pm

lcwilli3 wrote:While Dez and Kasey seem like such a match on paper, there's something about Diogo's smile that makes me think that he'd match with Des on an emotional level. I'm excited to see their chemistry. There's a warmth beneath his eyes that I really like.

He does have gorgeous eyes! I hope San get some good news update about him!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:32 pm

atem wrote:
lcwilli3 wrote:While Dez and Kasey seem like such a match on paper, there's something about Diogo's smile that makes me think that he'd match with Des on an emotional level. I'm excited to see their chemistry. There's a warmth beneath his eyes that I really like.

Nope, nothing in a while!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:45 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:

Nope, nothing in a while!

Thanks San. Has the show ever been this 'tight lipped'? I mean, Desiree hasn't done one interview, no tabloids showing filming, etc.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+26
BarbB222
momoftrips
Carolinagirl1864
julychild
SLA44