SELECT CONTENT

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:26 pm

JBF wrote:Ha ha! I need more time to do all of that. Might get too busy. Then again, we still have time before each of those guys get booted off... or not. I did Ash/JP vs. Ash/Ben that season and it is floating around somewhere here in Archive Vault-Land.

Oh atem, Fleiss says peculiar stuff every season that makes us poke and prod for answers. There is something about his wording there that I found interesting. Have to double check the timing of that tweet, if it has any significance.

I recall it was made a day after the dodge ball group date/the day after Brian kicked out.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Brill Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:29 pm

This is kind of funny to me. :yes: First off I have a daughter named Desiree and she is born in the same year and now to find out that she is 6 days younger (July 7th) then Bachelorette Desiree. (very similiar personalities)
Before our son was born we thought of naming him Zachary but didn't in the end.
I told my hubby about this and said wouldn't it be hilarious if Desiree picks Zack as her F1......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:23 pm

Brill wrote:This is kind of funny to me. :yes: First off I have a daughter named Desiree and she is born in the same year and now to find out that she is 6 days younger (July 7th) then Bachelorette Desiree. (very similiar personalities)
I told my hubby about this and said wouldn't it be hilarious if Desiree picks Zack as her F1......

Wow, how weird is that?! Since Desiree and your daughter have very similar personalities, maybe you'd know who out of the guys we know so far would make a good fit for Desiree?
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:51 pm

I may have a better idea once I see them interacting. I do like Zack and Kasey from what I have heard but that can be different then seeing them actually meeting.
I am looking forward to seeing that happening.
My Des is fesity and loves adventure, is a runner. She is honest, frugal. Has her own sense of dress and doesn't wear what everyone else does just to fit in but what she puts together looks fantastic... Works in film, is a singer, songwriter, plays guitar and so is also into the Arts.
Oh just thought of something else. The guys she dates have to be TALL!! giggling

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:05 pm

Brill wrote:This is kind of funny to me. :yes: First off I have a daughter named Desiree and she is born in the same year and now to find out that she is 6 days younger (July 7th) then Bachelorette Desiree. (very similiar personalities)

Switch around the last two numbers of that year and you'll have my B-day. So there is a second July 7th-er for you... ha ha!

With Kasey a sun sign Cancer and Zack a moon sign Cancer (sun sign Virgo), in addition to Desiree, we are in for quite a "crabby" season.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:25 pm

JBF wrote:

Switch around the last two numbers of that year and you'll have my B-day. So there is a second July 7th-er for you... ha ha!

With Kasey a sun sign Cancer and Zack a moon sign Cancer (sun sign Virgo), in addition to Desiree, we are in for quite a "crabby" season.

giggling High clap

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:22 pm

JBF wrote:

Hey, I'm a Cancer too...who you calling 'crabby'? giggling
Seems that Zack still may be in (fb deactive again), so we can still possibly test out your theory! Hugesmile

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Will be too busy this week... but, regarding all of this:

We have 12 guys who are unknowns, four at least made it to Atlantic City. Also we are only looking at four birthdays above out of the ones we do know. One might just be her "perfect" match. Maybe Diogo? No clue when his is.

Last edited by JBF on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Thanks jbf, but I still don't get this stuff! question

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:27 pm

atem wrote: Thanks jbf, but I still don't get this stuff! question

There are details earlier in that "elephantine" post, but you don't need to fuss with it all. I was just giving a "comparison" with the married couples.

Y'know... looking back over it... I did overdo it. Reads like WAR AND PEACE.

You folks can just skip it as just unused spaced here. Ha ha! One of those weird "experiments".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:36 am

atem wrote: Thanks jbf, but I still don't get this stuff! question

I still don't get it, but I tried too. Very interesting concept, but hard to grasp!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:37 am

That's OK. I'll post a lot of that stuff later if anybody is interested... but went ahead and cut it all out for now. Got a bit too "analytical" on a "fun" thread. We'll see later on what "stuff" we want to know as we find out more about the unnamed guys and so-forth.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

+26
LoveDovez
Hotmomma
marloon
melisma
nd4reality