SELECT CONTENT

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:32 pm

JBF You have to check out Diogo's thread. His sister posted there and it was so cute! Made me want to cry! He'd make a great Bachelor, if he isn't picked.

We got another name too. Now we just need his birth date, etc.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by JBF Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Just had fleeting time to stop here. We can plop any birthdays here and check these guys out for fun. Sounds like Diogo might have some water signs from the descriptions... Cancer, Pisces or Scorpio...

I agree. Fleiss would love him to be Bachelor with that background.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Hey, JBF did you have todayas Desiree's birthday? Thanks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:05 pm

I saw Nate's tweet...

We will have to wait a bit to be sure he's not pulling people's legs here... or this isn't her "adopted" birthday they often celebrated for fun.

However, we are all open minded to changes... LOL!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:07 pm

So JBF, about those horoscopes.. lol jk. Actually, how did we come to conclusion that her bday was in June?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:16 pm

July 1st... Just google her birthday. Somebody's got it wrong. Either him (as a cute joke) or "they" who ever first posted it.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:18 pm

JBF wrote:July 1st... Just google her birthday. Somebody's got it wrong. Either him (as a cute joke) or "they" who ever first posted it.

It was from Nate, her brother.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:32 pm

atem wrote:
JBF wrote:July 1st... Just google her birthday. Somebody's got it wrong. Either him (as a cute joke) or "they" who ever first posted it.

It was from Nate, her brother.

Here's what I posted on the previous page... I think you just missed it in your readings here... *chuckle chuckle*

JBF wrote:I saw Nate's tweet...

We will have to wait a bit to be sure he's not pulling people's legs here... or this isn't her "adopted" birthday they often celebrated for fun.

However, we are all open minded to changes... LOL!

Like I said, I'll just wait a little while first so we are all certain of everything. If born 4-8-86, she would likely be a sun sign Aries, moon sign Aries. You think that fits her personality?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:38 pm

Her adopted birthday? What's that?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Oh such questions!!!! Ha ha! (I'm chuckling here since you "demand to know" quickly... )

I don't know... maybe she and her brother exchanged birthdays... or it is that Katharine Hepburn "thang" (until late in life she celebrated in November instead of May). Some famous people picked July 4th as their birthday simply to be "all American". This may just be a private joke between Nate and Des.

Or... Nate is right and the ones posting on Wetpaint and elsewhere are wrong. I'm just doing the "wait and see" for a few days until there is more discussion online about this... and we know for certain one way or the other. Usually @Fleissmeister tweets something around B-days too.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:59 pm

JBF wrote:Oh such questions!!!! Ha ha! (I'm chuckling here since you "demand to know" quickly... )

I don't know... maybe she and her brother exchanged birthdays... or it is that Katharine Hepburn "thang" (until late in life she celebrated in November instead of May). Some famous people picked July 4th as their birthday simply to be "all American". This may just be a private joke between Nate and Des.

Or... Nate is right and the ones posting on Wetpaint and elsewhere are wrong. I'm just doing the "wait and see" for a few days until there is more discussion online about this... and we know for certain one way or the other. Usually @Fleissmeister tweets something around B-days too.

He doesn't seem to be tweeting, period. scratch

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:37 pm

JBF wrote:Oh such questions!!!! Ha ha! (I'm chuckling here since you "demand to know" quickly... )

Nate confirmed the July 1st date is wrong. :yes:

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

+26
LoveDovez
Hotmomma
marloon
melisma
nd4reality