SELECT CONTENT

Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by JBF Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Well... this gal did play a practical joke on Sean on her hometown with a bogus boyfriend, so I wouldn't put it past her playing a colossal joke on all of us.

Ha ha! I like Brooks. OK with them as a couple. It would be amusing to see them go down the altar in the same outfits they wore on their first solo date.

Yet sometimes I do wonder if this spoiled set up is TOO good and every season I keep asking the same question "Could they still pull the wool over our eyes?"...

...and each season I get the same answer: "NO!" Silly me even wondered if Courtney was a "joke" on Ben's season and Reality Steve goofed, but there was no joking with Storm Horse.

I guess I am still waiting for Brooks and Desiree's skinnydip scene to be absolutely sure. Of course, Zak may beat Brooks to it.

We certainly can't go by Guy Smiley...

MISTER Harrison: "I found with Des more than anybody that it's hard to find out who her front-runners are. I knew she liked some of the guys, but it was really hard to tell who she's really falling for. It was harder to read her than others. It took a while before she really zeroed in on certain people. And it made my job challenging, to figure out what to ask her about, and where to go."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:36 pm

CH always blogs to the edit, not to reality.... he readily admits that though he takes notes during filming (though he's not there for all of it) he waits to watch the episode before righting his blog. So we will never get anything that is unseen from him unless he wants to plant a particular thought in our heads... and usually that will correspond to a future edit since he knows the direction they are going with the season.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Well CH already did plant something in our heads from his last blog. It was about Brooks and that something worries him about Brooks. I took it to mean something in the upcoming episodes will validate CH's statement .
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:49 am

jcrbil wrote:CH always blogs to the edit, not to reality.... he readily admits that though he takes notes during filming (though he's not there for all of it) he waits to watch the episode before righting his blog.  So we will never get anything that is unseen from him unless he wants to plant a particular thought in our heads... and usually that will correspond to a future edit since he knows the direction they are going with the season.

I do agree with that. Though he is a company man and needs to promote the show as well as simulatneously keeping the great secret - I have found that he does laydown guidelines for the season in his blogs.

For example on Ashleys season Ryan P on paper seemed to be a great catch - he got a great reception from Ashley, FIR recipient, mutliple Group Date Roses, comforting kiss after William and Co smoked her at the comedy club etc. But it was CH who hinted that things were not all on the up and up with Ryan and boom..........a couple of episodes later we find Ryan and his high energy getting on the guys last nerve. AND that was one of the key blow-ups that JP himself had during the season (anger issues remember ?). It was about her continueing with a guy that everyone found too much!

So yeah - CH does guide and suggest. Oftentimes he turns out to be right and others he is just points out the challenge that needs to be overcome.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:55 am

BarbB222 wrote:Well CH already did plant something in our heads from his last blog. It was about Brooks and that something worries him about Brooks. I took it to mean something in the upcoming episodes will validate CH's statement .

He was saying that Brooks seems to be saying and doing all the right things and could be a possible concern.
We possibly have already seen it. But in future episodes there will come a crossroads of sorts - will he be able to sustain that perfection till the end and beyond.

This could be similar to Roberto's 'perfection' on Ali's season like others have already pointed out. Or it could be the characteristic that will cause trouble-in-paradise down the road for their relationship.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:14 pm

I think any one of the F4 will have transition that can result in a negative result in one way or another. I'm just wondering what CH is building up to. I definitely don't think Brook is acting perfectly and the fact he seems to be the same with the guys and they like him shows me he's being himself.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:24 pm

I think (IMO) what was being implied is that Brooks was going through the motions, as of last blog, then Brooks says, he didn't care about the last two group roses, but he really wanted this one, as in NOW he is ALL IN.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:26 pm

asim wrote:I think (IMO) what was being implied is that Brooks was going through the motions, as of last blog, then Brooks says, he didn't care about the last two group roses, but he really wanted this one, as in NOW he is ALL IN.

I like it!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:35 pm

asim wrote:I think (IMO) what was being implied is that Brooks was going through the motions, as of last blog, then Brooks says, he didn't care about the last two group roses, but he really wanted this one, as in NOW he is ALL IN.

I think when he saw Des and James interact when he went spying it did something to him because he is into her. You can tell by the way he looks at her even when she is not looking. So that rose became very important to him that day. I like the way you put it that is is ALL IN! I do not think he is in it to win, I think he really cares for her.

Did you see in the soccer clip after Des tells them she is going get her team. He watches her walk away. You can tell he is very into her.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Yes, I think he always cared for her, but it suddenly became very real to him.. Des kept chasing him and he finally got IT, now lets see if he chases her. When he starts chasing her, then emotions really get caught up and I think that is what we will see in the next episode, with the James situation.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:01 pm

asim wrote:Yes, I think he always cared for her, but it suddenly became very real to him..  Des kept chasing him and he finally got IT, now lets see if he chases her.  When he starts chasing her, then emotions really get caught up and I think that is what we will see in the next episode, with the James situation.  

I think so. It seems that Brooks' "emotional process" was a little slower than Des'. It'll be interesting now that he knows he's interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:17 pm

BarbB222 wrote:

I like it!

Me too! I've been wondering what he meant when he talked about wanting the rose when he didn't before and he said "but now so much has changed and I really want it". Even though the attraction and interest were there from the start, after several more interactions with her and seeing her interact with other guys maybe it clicked that he is, as you say, "all in". (Love that expression. It brings up fond memories of Gilmore Girls' if there are any other Luke-Lorelai fans out there).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+16
agentcurls
b
2observe
Judiful
loro