SELECT CONTENT

Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by JBF Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:16 pm

She still seemed pretty doubtful that Nostradamus struck again, shaking her head "no".

In fact, this is the ONE interview that really, REALLY, REALLY throws a monkey wrench on the spoilers. In all other interviews, you can debate if she and Brooks are in cahoots post-show since she gives not a crumb pointing one way or another, but this one... with Chris "out" before she even has a chance to speak... raises a lot of questions. She cocks her head in a "no way" manner the very moment he says he knows her top three and even doubtingly questions him how he does it. Magic, of course. She is constantly shaking her head "no" from then on, but still keeping her straight face. To me, it reads either to me in my warped little mind: a) I know you chose wrong Jimmy because I'm with nobody or b.) I know you chose wrong Jimmy because you already mentioned "him" a while back.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Went back and watched it . . . she did a pretty good job of not revealing anything for sure. *sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:45 am

No comments here… just images borrowed from the facebook page.

I did toss in one “awkward hug” shot of Brooks only because it was interesting, but not making any assumptions with it. We all see different things in these shots.

Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 6 Brooks10
Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 6 Brooks11
Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 6 Brooks12
Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 6 Brooks14

Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 6 Chris_10
Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 6 Chris_11
Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 6 Chris_14
Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 6 Chris_12
Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 6 Chris_13

Brooks vs. Chris… always fun to compare and contrast “like” shots

Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 6 Brooks13

Drew… I'll be honest. I am less optimistic here, although he could still be a "dark horse" gotcha since at least one of the early spoilers had him at F1.

Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 6 Drew_a10

Poor Zak, she is so “not into you”…

Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 6 Zak_an10
Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 6 Zak_an11
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:48 am

misticia wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:But what about the poem in a bottle. That body language screamed, Des is totally bored with poems right now. Becomes unoriginal. Been there done that. It was uncomfortable to see her interaction with Chris in that scene. Did you see that mound of sand between them?:P :giggle:

I felt exactly the same.

(On a different topic.............)

Hey Mistica

Can you do a write up of your BL read of the BSG scene (Des and Brooks scene) the same as you did for the Drew / Des scene ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:
misticia wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:But what about the poem in a bottle. That body language screamed, Des is totally bored with poems right now. Becomes unoriginal. Been there done that. It was uncomfortable to see her interaction with Chris in that scene. Did you see that mound of sand between them?:P :giggle:

I felt exactly the same.

(On a different topic.............)

Hey Mistica

Can you do a write up of your BL read of the BSG scene (Des and Brooks scene) the same as you did for the Drew / Des scene ?

Which one do you mean ? The one on the bench on the pier ? I need to see Des and the guy to do BL reading (need to watch the interaction between 2 ppl). If I remember weel, we can only see a close-up of Des in that scene...

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:52 pm

Yes the one at the pier and the one where she is standing in front of him crying. You could do her only perhaps if both is too difficult.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:Yes the one at the pier and the one where she is standing in front of him crying. You could do her only perhaps if both is too difficult.

Please!!!! I would love your perception as well.

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:32 pm

I will do this tomorrow, I promise (i live in Europe and now it's late).
Thanks for your support.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:34 pm

misticia wrote:I will do this tomorrow, I promise (i live in Europe and now it's late).
Thanks for your support.

Thank you for doing this! Sleep well.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:07 am

As requested, I watched all the previews TPTB, and I truly can't interprete what I get from the pier bench. I don't have enough material (to much close up) to give a valid reading of Des & BSG body language at this moment.  
Instead I propose to read the Brooks' body language when he wears the blue T-shirt.
My reading is excerpt from this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6bm6yhhy4Q
So first, (1:46) we see him hidding his face in his hands : this is a typical sign of embarassement or shame.
At 1:49, we see Des crying in front of Brooks with a hand on her frowned eyebrows : she is emotional, upset and trying to think about what's happening (this scene should be before the previous but I guess this is edited). Her eyes are closed : she doesn't want to see this...
1:53 : Brooks swaging with hands on his hips : hands on hips are normaly a sign on confidence (male alpha). In this case, the swaging shows also his nervousness (to be the male alpha ? Just an assumption).
2:09 : Brooks crossing his arms on his chest : he is trying to keep distance with someone (and also from the camera because he is turning away from it).
2:11 : left hand in the mouth when speaking : he wants to say something but he is restrained. Just after he throw away this hand away : he is angry (about himself obviously).
2:15 : in the limo, looking focused away : he is in deep thoughts. His faced face is lax (eyebrow, mouth) : he is in peace with himself now. Because of his eyes (puffiness), I would say he cried (a lot) but not anymore.

Last edited by misticia on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mispelling)

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:17 am

misticia wrote:As requested, I watched all the previews TPTB, and I truly can't interprete what I get from the pier bench. I don't have enough material (to much close up) to give a valid reading of Des & BSG body language at this moment.  
Instead I propose to read the Brooks' body language when he wears the blue T-shirt.
My reading is excerpt from this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6bm6yhhy4Q
So first, (1:46) we see him hidding his face in his hands : this is a typical sign of embarassement or shame.
At 1:49, we see Des crying in front of Brooks with a hand on her frowned eyebrows : she is emotional, upset and trying to think about what's happening (this scene should be before the previous but I guess this is edited). Her eyes are closed : she doesn't want to see this...
1:53 : Brooks swaging with hands on his hips : hands on hips are normaly a sign on confidence (male alpha). In this case, the swaging shows also his nervousness (to be the male alpha ? Just an assumption).
2:09 : Brooks crossing his arms on his chest : he is trying to keep distance with someone (and also from the camera because he is turning away from it).
2:11 : left hand in the mouth when speaking : he wants to say something but he is restrained. Just after he throw away this hand away : he is angry (about himself obviously).
2:15 : in the limo, looking focused away : he is in deep thoughts. His faced face is lax (eyebrow, mouth) : he is in peace with himself now. Because of his eyes (puffiness), I would say he cried (a lot) but not anymore.

Interesting. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:00 am

JBF wrote:She still seemed pretty doubtful that Nostradamus struck again, shaking her head "no".

In fact, this is the ONE interview that really, REALLY, REALLY throws a monkey wrench on the spoilers. In all other interviews, you can debate if she and Brooks are in cahoots post-show since she gives not a crumb pointing one way or another, but this one... with Chris "out" before she even has a chance to speak... raises a lot of questions. She cocks her head in a "no way" manner the very moment he says he knows her top three and even doubtingly questions him how he does it. Magic, of course. She is constantly shaking her head "no" from then on, but still keeping her straight face. To me, it reads either to me in my warped little mind: a) I know you chose wrong Jimmy because I'm with nobody or b.) I know you chose wrong Jimmy because you already mentioned "him" a while back.

I read that scene as "no" because you don't have the top three correct...but she terrified at the end of that interview that she gave anything away. If Chris was first then she was already in the clear, IMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Body Language Analysis - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+16
agentcurls
b
2observe
Judiful
loro