SELECT CONTENT

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Spoilerhaha Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:19 pm

Dig ladies dig

Spoilerhaha

Back to top Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:27 pm

sophienette wrote:
Spoilerhaha wrote:Haha! This one shall be interesting be careful Desiree he is trained and poison, girls do more research maybe you can find the secret jewel he's hiding

or since you seem to be in the know and we are a sharing breed, you might want to tell us?

(Is kissyface back? giggling )

I had to LOL big time about this , Sophie... It's about time he made another visit here. I think he likes us....: )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:35 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Spoilerhaha wrote:Haha! This one shall be interesting be careful Desiree he is trained and poison, girls do more research maybe you can find the secret jewel he's hiding

or since you seem to be in the know and we are a sharing breed, you might want to tell us?

I had to LOL big time about this , Sophie... It's about time he made another visit here. I think he likes us....: )

LOL Who is kissyface?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:10 pm

atem wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
sophienette wrote:

LOL Who is kissyface?

LOL The one and only " Reality Steve". I thought you already knew this or I would have already said something, Atem. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Are you guys, serious? RS posted under kissyface? stupid cantstopl

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:22 pm

atem wrote:Are you guys, serious? RS posted under kissyface? stupid cantstopl

Atem send me a PM. I want to tell you something and I can't remember how to send a PM. : (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:40 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
atem wrote:Are you guys, serious? RS posted under kissyface? stupid cantstopl

Atem send me a PM. I want to tell you something and I can't remember how to send a PM. : (

yes I got it. :gotcha:

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lcwilli3 Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:41 pm

Hmmm... well, based on some comments in an article about him, seems he got in some hot water due to browsing dating websites at work.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lcwilli3

Back to top Go down

Post by lcwilli3 Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Also, his peers (and boss) have positive comments about him, per this article from the South Florida Sun-Sentinel:

lcwilli3

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:06 pm

lcwilli3 wrote:Hmmm... well, based on some comments in an article about him, seems he got in some hot water due to browsing dating websites at work.

I wouldn't trust any of those posters. Doubt they worked with him or know him. Though I will say that these days everyone, and I mean everyone, messes with personal social media during work hours. If not on the company computer then on their cell. Hugesmile

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:09 pm

Well if OK Cupid is the big dirty not-so-secret, woop woop!

Gosh I was expecting so much worth!

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:09 pm

IrishGal wrote:
lcwilli3 wrote:Hmmm... well, based on some comments in an article about him, seems he got in some hot water due to browsing dating websites at work.

I wouldn't trust any of those posters. Doubt they worked with him or know him. Though I will say that these days everyone, and I mean everyone, messes with personal social media during work hours. If not on the company computer then on their cell. Hugesmile

One on there stated he knew him and worked with him. I believe him. I don't find it a huge deal, but I wonder how seriously he takes him job...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+44
DKWillis
pavalygurl
SafronSahara
black_tears
iamreal2u