SELECT CONTENT

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Maybe, that's why they let him do the show? giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by lcwilli3 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:17 pm

^ That's my assumption. Plus, there's the furlough issue, which impacts federal prosecutors. One less person to pay while he's on the show, I suppose.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lcwilli3 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Better link)

lcwilli3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:42 pm

South Florida federal prosecutor to compete on 'The Bachelorette'

Face it. He's a catch.

Mike Garofola, 32, has a prominent job as a federal prosecutor in South Florida, the respect of his peers and the appearance of a movie star — a cross between James Marsden, Matthew McConaughey and Bradley Cooper.

While the ABC network won't confirm it, the federal courthouse in Miami was abuzz Friday after lawyer David Oscar Markus broke the news on his Southern District of Florida Blog: Garofola will be one of two dozen contestants competing for the affections of Desiree Hartsock on the upcoming season of "The Bachelorette."

Garofola was not in his office Friday, and the outgoing message on his voicemail announced he was on a leave of absence.

"We wish him luck on the show," said U.S. Attorney's Office spokeswoman Alicia Valle.

Defense lawyers who lock horns with Garofola call him a confident professional with looks to match his talent.

"A clean-cut Alpha Male," said Marc Seitles, who was up against Garofola on a recent identity theft case. "I think he would definitely attract women."

A graduate of the University of Notre Dame and Fordham Law School, Garofola worked at the firm of Davis Polk and Wardwell for two years before becoming a clerk with U.S. Chief District Court Judge Federico Moreno in Miami.

"He's smart, witty, compassionate, good-looking, nice," Moreno said Friday. "He's a great lawyer. He was a great clerk. And he's a great prosecutor."

Would Moreno let his daughter date Garofola? "I can't answer that!" the judge said. "My daughter knows him. And she's a federal prosecutor."

Moreno declined to say what he thought of Garofola's venture into reality television, reflecting that at age 60, the judge is not part of the show's target audience.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:13 pm

If Des doesn't want him I'll gladly take him off her hands :)

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:22 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:If Des doesn't want him I'll gladly take him off her hands Smiley

giggling Well, that's good to know!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Brian Barone said...
MIke Garofola is the total package. Great guy, brilliant, and hilarious. He speaks fluent Italian as well.

From that website w/the comments ^

He sounds like such a smooth operator type guy.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by JessLenox Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:32 am

If not F1... The next Bachelor, maybe? Storyline enough? no idea

JessLenox

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:56 am

JessLenox wrote:If not F1... The next Bachelor, maybe? Storyline enough? no idea

Out of what we know of him, he sounds like Bachelor material. High-powered job, well-rounded, but serious. Still single, looks to be a candidate.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:10 am

DesFever wrote:
JessLenox wrote:If not F1... The next Bachelor, maybe? Storyline enough? no idea

Out of what we know of him, he sounds like Bachelor material. High-powered job, well-rounded, but serious. Still single, looks to be a candidate.

another factor to consider would be how popular he is with Bachelor fans...if he becomes a fan favourite(just like Des was), then he'll make a strong case to be the next Bachelor.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:19 am

Baseball Mom wrote:
DesFever wrote:

another factor to consider would be how popular he is with Bachelor fans...if he becomes a fan favourite(just like Des was), then he'll make a strong case to be the next Bachelor.

Yep.

RS said all along it was Lindsays gig to lose, but Des and Lesley M were the ones the fans loved.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:24 am

Baseball Mom wrote:
DesFever wrote:

The edit needs to be more than favorable to him as well. If he is well-received by fans and gets a lot of screen time, he has a good chance.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:19 am

DesFever wrote:

I doubt they'd choose him to be Bachelor. He sounds like a smart , savvy lawyer. He's not going to be as easily manipulated or controlled as someone like Sean.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+44
DKWillis
pavalygurl
SafronSahara
black_tears
iamreal2u