SELECT CONTENT

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 3:56 pm

Good answers too. But, then he does that for a living!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by JBF Mon May 13, 2013 4:01 pm

Now we know why he wasn't a fan of Ben and his "father" persona... that kid was too sugary cute for his health.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 4:03 pm

JBF wrote:Now we know why he wasn't a fan of Ben and his "father" persona... that kid was too sugary cute for his health.

:P Good point, JBF.

I wonder why he and his best friend don't get together then?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 5:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 13, 2013 5:47 pm

He is cute.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 13, 2013 8:17 pm

He has 3000+ likes on FB, the most so far. But I ain't gonna lie.. he does look good.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon May 13, 2013 8:20 pm

He's cute! Cross between James Marsden and Bradley Cooper it looks like.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon May 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Mike actually has one of the better bios...picture and content-wise. Then again, being an AUSA, you kind of expect him to give really good answers to these questions.

I think a lot of the guys had too much foundation on and it just makes them look unnatural. This happens every year, unfortunately :pullouthair:
It might have been better if they just asked the guys to freshen up with a splash of cold water!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 10:16 pm

I think the guys pics are pretty good!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Per RS:

-His “3 items on a deserted island” make no sense. “Insulin, food & water, and fully charged cell phone.” Glad his priorities are in order. I think he took the question too literally.

-Mike has diabetes. You probably could’ve figured that out without me telling you considering he wants to take insulin with him to a deserted island, and then in the next answer says he can’t have sugar.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 15, 2013 11:01 pm

CORRECTION: This Federal Prosecutor Is America's Sexiest Lawyer

Business Insider recently profiled the "Sexiest Lawyers in America," but it turns out we left one very attractive and ambitious lawyer off that list.

Thirty-three-year-old federal prosecutor Michael Garofola is not only hot, but he has a romantic side. He's appearing on "The Bachelorette" this season.

Garofola's recently posted profile on ABC notes that he's a romantic. He once wrote 162 things he liked about a former girlfriend on one of his t-shirts and gave it to her as a present, he told "The Bachelorette."

"I wear my heart on my sleeve and always go out of my way to do romantic gestures when I'm in love," says Garofola, who's an assistant district attorney in the Southern District of Florida.

See for yourself how Garofola compares to the lawyers on BI's list of the sexiest lawyers in America. We regret not including him on the original ranking.

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 17, 2013 5:26 pm

Shannon ‏@ShannoMarie 15m
#ff The lovely, smart @MichaelGarofola who you will surely fall in love with this season on @BacheloretteABC
Retweeted by Robert Mills

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Garofola - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+44
DKWillis
pavalygurl
SafronSahara
black_tears
iamreal2u