SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:49 am

'The Bachelorette': Twitter Users Weigh In on Ashley Hebert's Bentley Obsession - Hollywood Reporter http://bit.ly/lp7jCe
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:39 am

From Ali's FB fan:

I met Ashley at LAX a couple of hours ago! She was so sweet!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:52 am

Alanna wrote:From Ali's FB fan:

I wonder if she's been in the safe house this past weekend? Does she have any tv appearances this week?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:53 am

Reidiscool wrote:

I wonder if she's been in the safe house this past weekend? Does she have any tv appearances this week?

I don't think so because Ali said it was 4 days and 5 nights together, but we know Ashley was out and about til Friday at least and then she's already going home Monday so she would only have had 2 days and 1 night with her guy.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:58 am

AshleyS wrote:Hey y'all - this will probably be my first (and only) post since I'm still under contract! I wanted to say hey though and let you know that I appreciate the love I have gotten from y'all and I really appreciate y'all's support of Ash too! I've been reading y'all since your FORT days and it's been a hoot to get y'all's take on things! While I obiously can't comment on Ash's stuff, I do let her know what's going on around the boards! Thank y'all again and I look forward to being able to chat with y'all when I can Smiley

:Welcome to the boards! Smiley

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:01 am

Alanna wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:

I don't think so because Ali said it was 4 days and 5 nights together, but we know Ashley was out and about til Friday at least and then she's already going home Monday so she would only have had 2 days and 1 night with her guy.

Hi Alanna 👋
I knew I could count on your stalker skills to know Ash's whereabouts.
She was probably getting the red eye back to Philly. Was the 411 show that aired this week taped or was it live?

Last edited by Reidiscool on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:02 am

Reidiscool wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:

Hi Alanna:wave: I knew I could count on your stalker skills to know Ash's whereabouts.
She was probably getting the red eye back to Philly. Was the 411 show that aired this week taped or was it live?

Tapped but tapped right before it aired on Thursday/Friday IIRC. And yeah, I can be pretty creepy. LOL!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:16 am

BachFanInOrl wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Gina wrote:
anders wrote:Reid and Jill had dancers on their FD.
Thanks, Anders. I know Ali and Chris also had dancers, (remember Ali dancing and Chris was watching her and then the dancers got him up to dance too), but I can't remember if they were firedancers, or no fire. laugh out loud

I remember this Gina. I see fire and dancing. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 1806963828

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x4q3fUPcF2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ben also gets the scooter date like Chris had during Ali's season. Now if he gets the shark date like Chantal had... Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 3308817427

Hopefully Ben will have better scooter "skills" then poor Chris L had! :giggle:

And Kyptin.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:37 am

Kelad9 wrote:
AshleyS wrote:Hey y'all - this will probably be my first (and only) post since I'm still under contract! I wanted to say hey though and let you know that I appreciate the love I have gotten from y'all and I really appreciate y'all's support of Ash too! I've been reading y'all since your FORT days and it's been a hoot to get y'all's take on things! While I obiously can't comment on Ash's stuff, I do let her know what's going on around the boards! Thank y'all again and I look forward to being able to chat with y'all when I can Smiley

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 2028500532 to the boards! Smiley

Did Ashley S join on this board??? Awesome if she did!

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:31 am

Alanna wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:

So, I'm guessing safe house weekend was last weekend...makes sense! Smiley

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:59 am

ashleyspivey I love you @ashhebert and I KNOW this Bentley shizz will end, people will stop hating, and you will get your love story!!! #Bachelorette

I feel like all my real world friends stopped following me bc of Monday night live tweeting! DANG! #givingmethesads
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:50 pm

Benjamin Flajnik
Heading to the winery w scotch. yfrog.com/kff5rpj

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=735&filename=f5rp
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt