SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:57 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:I'll message it to her in a bit yes
blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by KareyR2 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:03 pm

AshleyS wrote:Hey y'all - this will probably be my first (and only) post since I'm still under contract! I wanted to say hey though and let you know that I appreciate the love I have gotten from y'all and I really appreciate y'all's support of Ash too! I've been reading y'all since your FORT days and it's been a hoot to get y'all's take on things! While I obiously can't comment on Ash's stuff, I do let her know what's going on around the boards! Thank y'all again and I look forward to being able to chat with y'all when I can Smiley

Awwww...AshleyS. yes You are such a great friend!!! Ashley is so very lucky to have you. I adore you both, and let Ashley know that some of us have dealt with Bentley's in our lives unfortunately, and understand what she is going through. I just pray she got past this horse's a$$ and found true love with one of the great guys left. I just adore JP, Ames and BenF, and she is so lucky to have them. Take care AshleyS, and give our love to the other Ashley...the star of sadly the "Bentley show". Can't wait til it is "Ashley and her F1's Show". bowdown Go JP!!!! :yes: :giggle: Thanks

Karey Smiley
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:07 pm

AshleyS wrote:Hey y'all - this will probably be my first (and only) post since I'm still under contract! I wanted to say hey though and let you know that I appreciate the love I have gotten from y'all and I really appreciate y'all's support of Ash too! I've been reading y'all since your FORT days and it's been a hoot to get y'all's take on things! While I obiously can't comment on Ash's stuff, I do let her know what's going on around the boards! Thank y'all again and I look forward to being able to chat with y'all when I can Smiley

Welcome Ashley! 👋

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by michie671 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Great to see you posting here, Ashley! Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 1387363171 Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 2028500532
michie671
michie671

Female Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:00 am

Hey Ashley Spivey~

Great to see you here. Your blog is awesome. Thanks for supporting and encouraging women to be in healthy relationships. It's great for you to share your experience and insight in order to help others.

Please tell Ashley Hebert we wish her every happiness.

Come back when you can!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:05 am

Here are some new pictures that The Bachelor TV site uploaded tonight.

http://twitpic.com/photos/TheBachelorTV
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Martinanne Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:18 am

Love_Me wrote:Here are some new pictures that The Bachelor TV site uploaded tonight.

Hmmm...one of those pictures is yet another Titanic pose.

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 321221837

I'm starting to sense a theme. Is this ship going down or what?
Martinanne
Martinanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:48 am

Martinanne wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Here are some new pictures that The Bachelor TV site uploaded tonight.

Hmmm...one of those pictures is yet another Titanic pose.

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 321221837

I'm starting to sense a theme. Is this ship going down or what?

The scene with Jack and Rose in The Titanic was so romantic, but yeah lets hope the ship doesn't go down and there are enough life boats to save everyone when this season is all said and done.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:59 am

Hey Ashley S! Tell your buddy that we all are rooting for her happiness! She might be frustrating at times but I still have faith in her so that's why I keep watching. Just one more week till we can bury the Bentone for
good!! :chickendance:
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:38 am

chrisbharrison Im tryin give me 1 more week! RT @untmom: @chrisbharrison Stop this "Bentley" madness Chris !! NT
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:39 am

Love_Me wrote:chrisbharrison Im tryin give me 1 more week! RT @untmom: @chrisbharrison Stop this "Bentley" madness Chris !! NT

Ridiculous. :puke: :puke: :puke:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:47 am

bobguiney: @nataliegetz: Genious!! #BringBackTheMask"
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt