SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 16 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:12 am

mnmhughes wrote:
dee wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Be has been on his tip top twitter game lately, he just tweeted this..
Benjamin Flajnik Heard you wanna have a wine off. I'm game dude...@jesseakovacs
NOOooooo! Do not go over to the dark side.

And I have no idea how he's been able to tweet up a storm and to former contestants so publicly.

I bet you if we asked TPTB, they would deny it's his real Twitter account. :giggle:

They denied it's Ash's while AshleyS is tweeting to her. Suspect

San, ITA with you. He's moved on and doesn't care about the show or its producers/rules.

ETA: MnM, I think it's him too because babymama (who is either RS or a very, very close friend IMO) said she "knew" Ben couldn't be the F1 when Love posted her initial spoiler.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:25 pm

San wrote:It seems that Ben has moved on from the show from his tweets. He's adorable. I'm not sure how he is allowed to tweet so much, but maybe he just doesn't give a you know what. giggling

If we study "who" he is following/ "who" is following him... it might surprise you. I am wondering if he is being considered for The Bachelor?

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:29 pm

Alanna wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
dee wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Be has been on his tip top twitter game lately, he just tweeted this..
Benjamin Flajnik Heard you wanna have a wine off. I'm game dude...@jesseakovacs
NOOooooo! Do not go over to the dark side.

And I have no idea how he's been able to tweet up a storm and to former contestants so publicly.

I bet you if we asked TPTB, they would deny it's his real Twitter account. :giggle:

They denied it's Ash's while AshleyS is tweeting to her. Suspect

San, ITA with you. He's moved on and doesn't care about the show or its producers/rules.

ETA: MnM, I think it's him too because babymama (who is either RS or a very, very close friend IMO) said she "knew" Ben couldn't be the F1 when Love posted her initial spoiler.

Chantal was tweeting up a storm in Brad's season, I became a Twitter friend of hers for a while; unfortunately we are not allowed You Tube, Twitter or Facebook at work so *shrug*.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:31 pm

etherealfire wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:
Benjamin Flajnik
Heading to the winery w scotch. yfrog.com/kff5rpj

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=735&filename=f5rp

So cute, both of them!!!!

Is scotch the dogs name? - we used to have 2 rescue dogs named Scotch and Soda. Not names I personally would have chosen but that's what they answered to so that's what they remained heartbeat

ITA very, very cute picture, I love the dog too! yes
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:55 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
San wrote:It seems that Ben has moved on from the show from his tweets. He's adorable. I'm not sure how he is allowed to tweet so much, but maybe he just doesn't give a you know what. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 2174738820

If we study "who" he is following/ "who" is following him... it might surprise you. I am wondering if he is being considered for The Bachelor?

If he's tweeting I doubt he's being considered for the Bachelor, he isn't playing by TP rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Max64 wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
San wrote:It seems that Ben has moved on from the show from his tweets. He's adorable. I'm not sure how he is allowed to tweet so much, but maybe he just doesn't give a you know what. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 2174738820

If he's tweeting I doubt he's being considered for the Bachelor, he isn't playing by TP rules.

Don't TPTB "own" him contractually? IIRC Natalie was told to STOP live tweeting when the 1st Bach Pad was airing. I was under the impression that they could sue you if you didn't follow your contract rules?

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Others have tweeted while they were still appearing on their seasons – I believe it’s the content of the tweets that would fall under the contract. That would be like telling their contestants they can’t have a cell phone. But they can certainly make sure they aren’t spilling company secrets in their tweets.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:23 pm

anders wrote:Others have tweeted while they were still appearing on their seasons – I believe it’s the content of the tweets that would fall under the contract. That would be like telling their contestants they can’t have a cell phone. But they can certainly make sure they aren’t spilling company secrets in their tweets.

This I can agree with. Just the fact that Cassie is on his list as well as some of the producers... it just seems like something not to dismiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Jesse and Ben are in talks..

Jesse Kovacs “@evolvewines: Heard you wanna have a wine off. I'm game dude...” I'm rooting for u on the show/ betting against u in wine-off. It's on pal.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:33 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Jesse and Ben are in talks..

Jesse Kovacs “@evolvewines: Heard you wanna have a wine off. I'm game dude...” I'm rooting for u on the show/ betting against u in wine-off. It's on pal.

Be careful Ben..he is a sly one. I feel like I am watching a horror film and telling the actor, no, don't open that door! 8)

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:35 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
anders wrote:Others have tweeted while they were still appearing on their seasons – I believe it’s the content of the tweets that would fall under the contract. That would be like telling their contestants they can’t have a cell phone. But they can certainly make sure they aren’t spilling company secrets in their tweets.

This I can agree with. Just the fact that Cassie is on his list as well as some of the producers... it just seems like something not to dismiss.

He's also following Ash S for whatever reason.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:38 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:

I am nervous for him to be considered for The Bachelor. I hate how they trash the leads and I usually end up not liking them much. I'd like to see him meet some fabulous girl IRL. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 771730417

Which is not to say I wouldn't totally watch is he is the "chosen one" for TB. LOL.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt