SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by cfck2222 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:00 pm

I have a very strong feeling Ben F is and will be REALLLLY enjoying his post-B'ette life :awesome: Good for him, I think there'll be some cute stuff and some entertaining stuff to come out of it all yes

EDIT: I don't know anything! I'm just guessing based on stuff everybody knows and I didn't mean to start any rumors. Sorry!!!!

Last edited by cfck2222 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:07 pm

I hope he meets some "cultured girls with things going on" and that we get to know how he is doing.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:14 pm

Shawntel seems to meet those qualifications giggling :yes:

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:24 pm

cfck2222 wrote:I have a very strong feeling Ben F is and will be REALLLLY enjoying his post-B'ette life :awesome: Good for him, I think there'll be some cute stuff and some entertaining stuff to come out of it all yes

Glad to hear this! Where is this strong feeling coming from?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:33 pm

jojo47 wrote:
cfck2222 wrote:I have a very strong feeling Ben F is and will be REALLLLY enjoying his post-B'ette life :awesome: Good for him, I think there'll be some cute stuff and some entertaining stuff to come out of it all yes

Ohhhhhhhh...I'm so sorry, I wasn't trying to start rumors and I'll edit my post to make sure that's clear Embarassed I really apologize!

I don't know anything nor have I heard any rumors. I was basing it on my interpretation of Jesse K's B'ette Beatdown comment where he was so sure Ben F was not F1 based on an in person sighting (which I think there was more to) and Ben F's impending induction into the B/B'ette circle of friends. I don't think Jesse K's stank will rub off on Ben F and obviously I hope it won't but I think Ben F probably has a really good sense of humor about this whole experience and he'll enjoy some of the benefits of being a well liked contestant from the show in terms of having the chance to meet lots of interested ladies.

Last edited by cfck2222 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:51 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Jesse and Ben are in talks..

Jesse Kovacs “@evolvewines: Heard you wanna have a wine off. I'm game dude...” I'm rooting for u on the show/ betting against u in wine-off. It's on pal.

Be careful Ben..he is a sly one. I feel like I am watching a horror film and telling the actor, no, don't open that door! 8)

:giggle: Too funny!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:54 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
San wrote:It seems that Ben has moved on from the show from his tweets. He's adorable. I'm not sure how he is allowed to tweet so much, but maybe he just doesn't give a you know what. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 17 2174738820

If we study "who" he is following/ "who" is following him... it might surprise you. I am wondering if he is being considered for The Bachelor?

I am nervous for him to be considered for The Bachelor. I hate how they trash the leads and I usually end up not liking them much. I'd like to see him meet some fabulous girl IRL. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 17 771730417

Which is not to say I wouldn't totally watch is he is the "chosen one" for TB. LOL.

giggling Likes moths to a flame... they keep sucking us back in! 👅

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:58 pm

cfck2222 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Ohhhhhhhh...I'm so sorry, I wasn't trying to start rumors and I'll edit my post to make sure that's clear Embarassed I really apologize!

I don't know anything nor have I heard any rumors. I was basing it on my interpretation of Jesse K's B'ette Beatdown comment where he was so sure Ben F was not F1 based on an in person sighting (which I think there was more to) and Ben F's impending induction into the B/B'ette circle of friends. I don't think Jesse K's stank will rub off on Ben F and obviously I hope it won't but I think Ben F probably has a really good sense of humor about this whole experience and he enjoy some of the benefits of being a well liked contestant from the show in terms of having the chance to meet lots of interested ladies.

No worries cfck2222, it may have just been me interpreting your post that way! I'm probably the guilty party here ~ not you!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:00 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
San wrote:It seems that Ben has moved on from the show from his tweets. He's adorable. I'm not sure how he is allowed to tweet so much, but maybe he just doesn't give a you know what. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 17 2174738820

If we study "who" he is following/ "who" is following him... it might surprise you. I am wondering if he is being considered for The Bachelor?

I am nervous for him to be considered for The Bachelor. I hate how they trash the leads and I usually end up not liking them much. I'd like to see him meet some fabulous girl IRL. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 17 771730417

Which is not to say I wouldn't totally watch is he is the "chosen one" for TB. LOL.

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 17 2174738820 Likes moths to a flame... they keep sucking us back in! 👅

Don't I know it. I have this site up all day and check in periodically like an addict!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:13 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 17 2174738820 Likes moths to a flame... they keep sucking us back in! 👅

Don't I know it. I have this site up all day and check in periodically like an addict!

:laugh out loud!: So do I...I work from home and check all day!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Ali's latest FB update:

Roberto & I just watched the next 2 episodes of the Bachelorette last night & I CANNOT believe what Ashley has to go through. You guys will all see what I mean next week. Hang in there Ash! What you went through was one of my biggest fears as the Bette. We ♥ you and are supporting you all the way!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Hey Nut I work from home as well, but now I have to say adios for a few and go to a business meeting.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt