SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 8 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:38 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Ashley S is online right now. Come play, Ashley! :sending flowers

We won't give away any secrets you might want to share with us! party time

No way, did Ashley S join this board? :what:
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:40 pm

AshleyS, come and join us here! We loved you from last season! blowkiss :happybear:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:40 pm

San wrote:AshleyS, come and join us here! We loved you from last season! blowkiss :happybear:

And personally, I'm SO happy you escaped early! yes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:41 pm

San wrote:AshleyS, come and join us here! We loved you from last season! blowkiss :happybear:

Btw San, Ali RT'ed your video!

AliFedotowsky
It's beautiful. Thank u! RT @sanlee088: @AliFedotowsky This is a fan video I made of you and Roberto. Hope you like it! http://t.co/1DvHtFC
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:41 pm

black_tears wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Ashley S is online right now. Come play, Ashley! :sending flowers

We won't give away any secrets you might want to share with us! party time

We love inside information. And we would never leak it... lolpanda

Riiiiiight. Pinky swear. :yes:

BTW, black tears -- I chuckle every time I read your siggy line. Truth. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Hey y'all - this will probably be my first (and only) post since I'm still under contract! I wanted to say hey though and let you know that I appreciate the love I have gotten from y'all and I really appreciate y'all's support of Ash too! I've been reading y'all since your FORT days and it's been a hoot to get y'all's take on things! While I obiously can't comment on Ash's stuff, I do let her know what's going on around the boards! Thank y'all again and I look forward to being able to chat with y'all when I can Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:42 pm

San you are getting more popular by the second with all of these responses on twitter! kisses

ETA 👋 Ash you are so sweet!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:44 pm

AshleyS wrote:Hey y'all - this will probably be my first (and only) post since I'm still under contract! I wanted to say hey though and let you know that I appreciate the love I have gotten from y'all and I really appreciate y'all's support of Ash too! I've been reading y'all since your FORT days and it's been a hoot to get y'all's take on things! While I obiously can't comment on Ash's stuff, I do let her know what's going on around the boards! Thank y'all again and I look forward to being able to chat with y'all when I can Smiley

Welcome! Hope you come back when you can to share! 👋

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:44 pm

AshleyS wrote:Hey y'all - this will probably be my first (and only) post since I'm still under contract! I wanted to say hey though and let you know that I appreciate the love I have gotten from y'all and I really appreciate y'all's support of Ash too! I've been reading y'all since your FORT days and it's been a hoot to get y'all's take on things! While I obiously can't comment on Ash's stuff, I do let her know what's going on around the boards! Thank y'all again and I look forward to being able to chat with y'all when I can Smiley

Aww! So cute!! Have fun watch the show and thanks for responding!! You and Scott are way adorable! Congrats on finding happiness!!! heartbeat heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Yay! Thanks for commenting! Please tell Ash how much we absolutely love her and want her to be happy! And please don't tell her how much time we spend drooling over her man! lolpanda
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:45 pm

👋 Hi Ashley S! Hope you come back soon and post with us when you're off contract!! You're so cute! high five firework

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:45 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:

Welcome! Hope you come back when you can to share! 👋

I agree Welcome... hope after the show you can fill us in on what you knew and what we're just grasping at straws :laugh out loud!: Great to have an inside perspective Smiley
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt