SELECT CONTENT

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:25 pm

Love_Me wrote:Several sources told me Bryden is a really good guy.

Furthermore, what people think happened didn't. The facts will come out eventually.

Like what? He didn't go on with a girl friend?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:35 pm

atem wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
atem wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
atem wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
The girl has a picture of the two of them kissing with the caption "i'll be missing you" posted on the 11th of March. That means she was in on it. These people!!!! **Hiss**
This doesnt prove that she knew he was going on the Bachelorette. He could have told her he was going out of town for some other reason that seemed plausible to her.

If you look through the pics, she knew.

Her instagram has gone "poof"! I guess all of Bryden's friend's on here sent her a message that the cat was out of the bag.

RS thought she would, once he posted about it! This guy is going to wish he never went on this show!
RS knew that Bryden had a girlfriend? Not a well kept secret if he did.

Yes, he said that when he posted about Bryden he knew that he left on his own before the RC even took place...like mid week? Bryden said he wasn't 'feeling it' with Desiree as an excuse.

I'm curious to know when Becky closed down her account. I think she got wind of our discussion last night from the two posters on this board ( his sister and a friend) and not from RS column today.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:39 pm

RS just posted the link this morning/afternoon. So, I am guessing today.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:39 pm

Furthermore, what people think happened didn't. The facts will come out eventually.

Sometimes, "really good guys" make bad decisions too, no one is immune to that. In the meantime, I did take a very good look at those two Instagram accounts and those pictures would indicate that there was more than "friendship" between Bryden and that girl, up till the time filming commenced (he even sent her a gift from L.A, which she posted on the 15th). This will probably not come up on the show so there probably won't be any need for an explanation from anyone.

BTW, I think RS got the information about the girl (what's her name?) from this site, last night.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by dflynn Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:53 pm

Theres a lot of that what people think happened didn't swirling around this show. I think I said that on another thread too! Hopefully the facts come out so people can make decisions about these guys based on facts and not half truths. Or not truth at all as I've already seen. I guess keeping an open mind is the best.

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:55 pm

dflynn wrote:

Theres a lot of that what people think happened didn't swirling around this show. I think I said that on another thread too! Hopefully the facts come out so people can make decisions about these guys based on facts and not half truths. Or not truth at all as I've already seen. I guess keeping an open mind is the best.

I saw those pics. He went on the show with a girl friend. He even stayed after the Brian thing. Went off the show and is back right with the girl friend.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:58 pm

julychild wrote:

Sometimes, "really good guys" make bad decisions too, no one is immune to that. In the meantime, I did take a very good look at those two Instagram accounts and those pictures would indicate that there was more than "friendship" between Bryden and that girl, up till the time filming commenced (he even sent her a gift from L.A, which she posted on the 15th). This will probably not come up on the show so there probably won't be any need for an explanation from anyone.

BTW, I think RS got the information about the girl (what's her name?) from this site, last night.

RS may have gotten his information from here, but my source indicates that Bryden's girlfriend may have gotten it from here also. Hugesmile
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by dflynn Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:02 pm

atem wrote:
dflynn wrote:

I saw those pics. He went on the show with a girl friend. He even stayed after the Brian thing. Went off the show and is back right with the girl friend.

I'm personally not referring to the gf pictures thing but that the facts surrounding certain situations on this show as reported by RS frequently do come out accurate.

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:04 pm

All RS said was that he was a douche for going on the show with a gf and that he left on his own pretty much just when they got to Germany. That would explain 5 guys instead of 6.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyjv5 Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:24 pm

RS is NOT a credible source! Are they the producers? I think not.

#1. He doesn't know Bryden. Only a few pictures of Bryden have been seen. Big whoop. Where's the proof?
#2. Bryden is one of the nicest, most sincere, straight up people anyone will ever meet. (But he probably never will. Sad day for him) If he had an issue, he'd tell you. He would give you the shirt off his back and last dollar if you asked him for it.
#3. Again, I wish people wouldn't judge him because they don't know him.

Skyjv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:43 pm

Skyjv5 , I sent you a pm!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:39 pm

julychild wrote:

I agree. I don't think they're bad people. I mean if you take a look at what TPTB does to manipulate contestants - it's just as bad. Fact of the matter is he's not the chosen one and Des and everyone else should move on. Although it would have been some great drama Praying and I'm pretty sure if he had left earlier Zack K of had his spot... meh oh well.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+51
MVMom39forever
moonpie
doantam
FLChica
tiger