SELECT CONTENT

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:50 pm

I don't think you can blame the producers for everything.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:58 pm

I'm not blaming the producer for everything - I'm just stating that they can do shady things too but because its their show, no one says much about it. Ex: Nate was made into a d-bag, but is he really one?

I mean I get it - it's all personal opinion. I think the situation is awful because it could have given a guy who got eliminated earlier a chance, but I don't think he's a d-bag as a person because I don't know him nor have even seen him on TV yet. I know you have your opinions, I'm just stating mine, that's all.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:02 pm

california90 wrote:I'm not blaming the producer for everything - I'm just stating that they can do shady things too but because its their show, no one says much about it. Ex: Nate was made into a d-bag, but is he really one?

I mean I get it - it's all personal opinion. I think the situation is awful because it could have given a guy who got eliminated earlier a chance, but I don't think he's a d-bag as a person because I don't know him nor have even seen him on TV yet. I know you have your opinions, I'm just stating mine, that's all.

Sure. It just seems like people try to use the show's producers acting like jerks as an excuse. It will be loads of fun seeing their Ojai date. :halo:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:14 pm

atem wrote:
california90 wrote:I'm not blaming the producer for everything - I'm just stating that they can do shady things too but because its their show, no one says much about it. Ex: Nate was made into a d-bag, but is he really one?

Sure. It just seems like people try to use the show's producers acting like jerks as an excuse. It will be loads of fun seeing their Ojai date. :halo:

Yes what they did or said is what happened and its no excuse, but I don't think they're bad people. Show or not, really good people make stupid mistakes, me included. Its just life and it just happens and no turning back. However, I hope its a learning experience for him if anything. And if he hasn't learned anything, his life, don't care. But I just wanted to clarify what I so it comes across clearer and that I'm not trying to blame anyone or give them a free pass for their actions.

It will be interesting to see their date though and to see if Desiree is anywhere "upset" when he leaves. I think RS doesnt have details on how his exit was like, so I'm curious as to how he leaves when it airs.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by dflynn Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:27 pm

dflynn wrote:
atem wrote:
dflynn wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Several sources told me Bryden is a really good guy.

Furthermore, what people think happened didn't. The facts will come out eventually.

Theres a lot of that what people think happened didn't swirling around this show. I think I said that on another thread too! Hopefully the facts come out so people can make decisions about these guys based on facts and not half truths. Or not truth at all as I've already seen. I guess keeping an open mind is the best.

I saw those pics. He went on the show with a girl friend. He even stayed after the Brian thing. Went off the show and is back right with the girl friend.

I'm personally not referring to the gf pictures thing but that the facts surrounding certain situations on this show as reported by RS frequently do come out accurate.

I have to correct my previous statement from above. It was meant to say certain situations on this show as reported by RS frequently do NOT come out accurate!

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:16 am

dflynn wrote:
dflynn wrote:
atem wrote:
dflynn wrote:

Furthermore, what people think happened didn't. The facts will come out eventually.

Theres a lot of that what people think happened didn't swirling around this show. I think I said that on another thread too! Hopefully the facts come out so people can make decisions about these guys based on facts and not half truths. Or not truth at all as I've already seen. I guess keeping an open mind is the best.

I saw those pics. He went on the show with a girl friend. He even stayed after the Brian thing. Went off the show and is back right with the girl friend.

I'm personally not referring to the gf pictures thing but that the facts surrounding certain situations on this show as reported by RS frequently do come out accurate.

I have to correct my previous statement from above. It was meant to say certain situations on this show as reported by RS frequently do NOT come out accurate!

I agree
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:00 am

julychild wrote:

Sometimes, "really good guys" make bad decisions too, no one is immune to that. In the meantime, I did take a very good look at those two Instagram accounts and those pictures would indicate that there was more than "friendship" between Bryden and that girl, up till the time filming commenced (he even sent her a gift from L.A, which she posted on the 15th). This will probably not come up on the show so there probably won't be any need for an explanation from anyone.

BTW, I think RS got the information about the girl (what's her name?) from this site, last night.

I agree - and I don't really think that sources are necessarily the best way to judge a contestant's character. Every single family member and friend is going to tell you that they are the kindest, most generous, sincere, person alive. And, every single scorned ex-girlfriend is going to tell you that they are committment-phobic, untrustworthy, players. Except for Sean's ex, but Sean is not normal, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:37 am

Just something to think about and this is in NO WAY a comment referring to any cast member:
Invariably, the first things friends, neighbors, co-workers say about someone when they find out this person is on the news for doing something horrific is:
"And so-and-so was such a nice/kind/gentle/fill-in-the blank with a positive word person, I can't believe he did that. "

All people are nice--until they're not. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 08, 2013 7:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 2:52 pm

Bryden
Hometown: Havre, MT
Height: 6'1"
Shoe Size: 11
Tattoos: None
Greatest Achievement to Date: Second place at the 2010 National Soldier of the Year competition
Favorite Flower: Tiger Lily
Favorite Artist: C.M. Russell

Bachelor Bio

I love it when my date...
...dresses up or prepares herself. It shows she cares.

I hate it when my date...
...is rude to waiters or service people in general.

What does being married mean to you?
That you found someone who is your best friend and someone you can share your entire life with forever.

Which U.S. city is the most romantic to you and why?
New York...it is the city of endless possibilities.

What is the most romantic gift you've ever given?
Concert tickets to her favorite band for her and her friends. They were sold out, and I would be away for the concert, but then I came back early and surprised her.

What is your most embarassing moment?
I thought I was texting a girl I liked but I had mixed up numbers and was texting a gay dude that had been hanging out with us all night.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 5:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 13, 2013 5:15 pm

His bio picture doesn't really look like him. Do you think?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+51
MVMom39forever
moonpie
doantam
FLChica
tiger