SELECT CONTENT

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
With @BrydenVukasin from TheBachelorette at buca missusaa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Pia1 Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:09 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

It seemed to me that the interviewer inched closer and closer to Bryden. She was in his personal space. He's cute imo. :Smiley:

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:24 pm

San you said it would make more sense when it's shown on TV why he leaves. Is he one of the guys that leaves and comes back? Not that I think that's possible. I mean, he leaves in Germany and pics of him back home started from there, right?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Love_Me wrote:Several sources told me Bryden is a really good guy.

Furthermore, what people think happened didn't. The facts will come out eventually.

So, what are the facts about Bryden?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Though he seems a bit socially inept, I think he has "devoted husband potential" when he finally setlles down. I like him.

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:23 pm

melisma wrote:Though he seems a bit socially inept, I think he has "devoted husband potential" when he finally setlles down. I like him.

I'd really like to know the reason for him coming on the show? I know it's been said he has a girlfriend and did when he went on the show, (the pictures on Intagram) but I would like to hear his side of the story. I have always thought he was good looking. I know I'm partial to military men, but I'm just hoping he's not that much of a D bag that has been reported.

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:29 pm

is it Brian or Bryden who has a GF ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:35 pm

bilolo wrote:is it Brian or Bryden who has a GF ?

Brian has one, she the one that makes a visit on Monday's episode, she apparently had no idea he left to do the show. It's been said that Bryden also has a girlfriend, and she knew he was doing the show. There were pictures posted on Instagram of them kissing.. Have no clue what their story is though, why he'd do the show

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:53 pm

If anyone has a girlfriend in the true sense of the word, whether she knows or doesn't know, they have no business on the show unless they disclose this to the bachelorette so that she can at least have all information on which to base her feelings. We'll see what happens but I don't find him attractive nor especially interesting personality wise at this point. He's an Iraq (or Afghanistan?)vet, I like and admire that and thank him for his service. But once he's gone, hope he stays gone.

Last edited by Piper61 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:09 pm

Bryden's whatever she is knew he was going on.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:20 pm

atem wrote:Bryden's whatever she is knew he was going on.

That's what I don't get, why would he go on this show, and why would his girlfriend be all for it? That's why I'd love to hear his explanation

Back to top Go down

Post by girl2178 Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Bryden didn't have a girlfriend when he was on the show. No one has talked to either of them. Everything that has been published up to this point is all speculation.

girl2178

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+51
MVMom39forever
moonpie
doantam
FLChica
tiger