SELECT CONTENT

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:03 pm

Bryden is one sexy dude! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by rc49ers Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:08 pm

max I agree with you , I didn't get to see tonight's episode on live feed but hoping the next 55 minutes gets her quick .
But must confess its Chris S. I can not wait to see on tonight's date with Des .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:16 pm

rc49ers wrote: max I agree with you , I didn't get to see tonight's episode on live feed but hoping the next 55 minutes gets her quick .
But must confess its Chris S. I can not wait to see on tonight's date with Des .

Hey rc49 handwave Bryden looked really good tonight, and I think Des likes him, he's a bit more reserved. Chris was a cutie too. Actually Des looks great with several of the guys.. so many to choose from, so little time! Enjoy the show tonight, it was good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:29 pm

Thankful for our military! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:19 am

2boys3girls wrote:Thankful for our military! :yes:

Amen to that yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:36 am

Unrelated to Bryden -- I really love Des` hair lighter with the highlights in 2boys3girls avi.

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:49 am

I didn't recognize Des in the avi , Des is cute and I like her personality I Think Bryden looked pretty good last nights episode ,
I was wondering how far Bryden goes , and if He decides to leave for some reason ?
2 boys 3 girlsI say Amen to that .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:20 pm

According to RS, Bryden leaves in Epi 5. in Germany because he isn't feeling it.
Supposedly, Bryden also had a girlfriend, Becky Weidow, before he left for filming. Becky accidently (?) deleted her Instagram (which had multiple pictures of them kissing) shortly after RS column went up. Someone who knows Bryden posted on here that Bryden and Becky were only friends. Make of it what you will.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:21 pm

rc49ers wrote: I didn't recognize Des in the avi , Des is cute and I like her personality I Think Bryden looked pretty good last nights episode ,
I was wondering how far Bryden goes , and if He decides to leave for some reason ?
2 boys 3 girlsI say Amen to that .

Supposedly, he leaves voluntarily and ?? has a girlfriend at home. Whether they'll address that on the show, who knows? I'm sure someone else on here knows more specifics than I do.
He's a handsome guy. He actually seemed into Des on Ep3; on Ep2 he looked like "how did this happen?"

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:37 pm

This is what a poster that knows Bryden said about him (one of their comments) in reference to what RS said about the gf issue. After watching Bryden, especially last night, I'm going to believe girl2178 on this, at least until proven otherwise. Bryden just doesn't seem like the type.

girl2178 wrote:They had dated before and ended up just being friends. Her as well as everyone else he's friends with knew he might have a chance to be on the show. When he made it she must have been upset and posted the "kissing" photo when he left. All I know is bryden was super excited when he found it was des and talked about it all the time. I'm pretty sure Becky wouldn't have approved him going on a dating show if they were together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:21 pm

Found this on his twitter, just to add to what was posted above:

Alyssa Maine ‏@AlyssaMaine 15h
Just tell me it's not true @brydenvukasin #teambryden
Expand
Bryden Vukasin ‏@BrydenVukasin 15h
@AlyssaMaine don't worry it's not
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:16 pm

Sean Lowe just said that he thinks Bryden will be the guy for Des. hmmm

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+51
MVMom39forever
moonpie
doantam
FLChica
tiger