SELECT CONTENT

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:45 am

Max64 wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:For what it is worth, I don't believe the rumor that Bryden had a girlfriend when he went on the show.  Bryden does not appear to be "living a double life" - by coming on the show and trying to deliberately deceive Des.  There is nothing that I have seen so far that supports that rumor.

I have no idea what it is that will make Bryden decide to leave the show, but I hope that his friend (who has posted here) will come back and let us know if what they show us is accurate or if the shows producers edited that conversation to make Bryden appear as yet another perceived "villian" of this season.  Because what they have shown of Bryden so far does not line up with him being deceitful

I never believed the rumor either.  He doesn't seem like the type and he has nothing to gain, like promoting himself, to do the show.   I saw a couple of people tweeted him and asked if "it was true"  and he replied "no".  I was disappointed how his friend girl2178 was treated on here for trying to clear up any misconceptions about him, hopefully she does come back, it would be nice to know more about him.  

As for why he leaves early, I think this gig isn't his dating style, he looks uncomfortable with it.  He probably sees the connection Des has with Brooks, and knows it's only a matter of time.  And if you don't care to tag along for the free vacation, why wouldn't you leave.  It'll be interesting to see how things pan out with his edit.  

That sounds like a plausible reason for Bryden to have left when he did.  I agree that it does not appear that he has anything to "gain" from his association with this franchise, since I don't think that he is interested in pursuing the "fame" that so many others find appealing.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:38 pm

Bryden  has a chat with Des this week about Ben, right?  I wonder if that is part of the reason he leaves.  From what it appears none of the guys like him, have issues with him, Bryden tells her as much and she still decides to give him a rose at the RC, Bryden leaves the next episode.  Maybe he feels like if she's remotely interested in Ben, he's not interested in her?  Or he figured he would step up and say something knowing he "wasn't feeling it"..     Didn't Des bring up things to Sean about Tierra?  Wonder how Des will handle it being on the other foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:00 pm

The commercial makes it look like it's about Ben, but I don't think it is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:06 pm

atem wrote:The commercial makes it look like it's about Ben, but I don't think it is.

The joys of editing!  Well it was just a theory  

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:50 am

Remember, this scene with Bryden and Desiree. She says "I trust you".

Does this happen tomorrow during the cocktail party?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:02 am

I thought RS told us long ago that Bryden left because he wasn't feeling it for Des. Has it been decided that wasn't accurate?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:31 am

IrishGal wrote:I thought RS told us long ago that Bryden left because he wasn't feeling it for Des.  Has it been decided that wasn't accurate?

The press release says he 'struggles' for his feelings for Desiree. Maybe, by Germany he says he's not feeling it enough to stay.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:08 am

WOW OK I need to catch up on my Bachelorette goings on..ha ha  So Bryden leaves???? What episode does this happen.  Poor Des if he leaves because he isn't feeling it.

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:41 pm

I thought the way Des handled Bryden's departure was so immature. I really liked her on Sean's season, but as the Bachelorette, she's coming across as very childish and self-absorbed. Bryden tells her that he wants to leave because he doesn't have the feelings for her that some of the other guys do and doesn't think it would be right to stay when those feelings aren't there. I don't see how you could get much more genuine than that. But somehow, Des spins that in her own mind and to the other guys as Bryden "not being there for the right reasons." 

I have a lot more respect for Bryden, who gave it a shot but left when he realized that after getting to know Des, he wasn't interested in pursuing a relationship with her, than for people who are unsure of their commitment/feelings but stay for the free travel and fame. Bryden was upfront with her about where he stood from the moment he started having doubts, and she still chose to give him the rose and ask him to give it another shot. He did. He realized he still wasn't interested. If Des is offended by one of the guys choosing to leave because he's not into her, it seems to me like she's the one who isn't really in it for the right reasons.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:16 pm

Desiree did handle it fine to me and she said that it had to do more with when he did it, not that he left.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:11 pm

[quote="tiger"]I thought the way Des handled Bryden's departure was so immature. I really liked her on Sean's season, but as the Bachelorette, she's coming across as very childish and self-absorbed. Bryden tells her that he wants to leave because he doesn't have the feelings for her that some of the other guys do and doesn't think it would be right to stay when those feelings aren't there. I don't see how you could get much more genuine than that. But somehow, Des spins that in her own mind and to the other guys as Bryden "not being there for the right reasons." 

I have a lot more respect for Bryden, who gave it a shot but left when he realized that after getting to know Des, he wasn't interested in pursuing a relationship with her, than for people who are unsure of their commitment/feelings but stay for the free travel and fame. Bryden was upfront with her about where he stood from the moment he started having doubts, and she still chose to give him the rose and ask him to give it another shot. He did. He realized he still wasn't interested. If Des is offended by one of the guys choosing to leave because he's not into her, it seems to me like she's the one who isn't really in it for the right reasons.[/quote

I respect Bryden a great deal for bowing out when he did, and you're right he was upfront and honest about his feelings, or lack of.  I got the impression last night that maybe Des liked him more than he liked her.  Not that I doubt Brooks is her F1, but for Bryden to get an early date, I think she was interested in him  Her tears and demenor the rest of the day were very telling, and when she met Chris for dinner it looked like she had been crying more than that little bit they showed.  I'm sure it's a bruise to your ego when someone leaves "your" show, I get that, but I don't think she would have reacted the same if Michael G or Ben had decided to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:30 pm

atem wrote:Desiree did handle it fine to me and she said that it had to do more with when he did it, not that he left.

Exactly.  During their chat, Des didn't seem bothered at all that he was leaving and actually expected it...though not in the middle of her 1:1 with Chris!

I'll be the producers badgered her about guys that she cares about possibly wanting to leave, but not having the "cojones" to say so.  That is what brought on the few tears from Des IMHO.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+51
MVMom39forever
moonpie
doantam
FLChica
tiger