SELECT CONTENT

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Longhornfan Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:20 pm

For what it is worth, I don't believe the rumor that Bryden had a girlfriend when he went on the show.  Bryden does not appear to be "living a double life" - by coming on the show and trying to deliberately deceive Des.  There is nothing that I have seen so far that supports that rumor.

I have no idea what it is that will make Bryden decide to leave the show, but I hope that his friend (who has posted here) will come back and let us know if what they show us is accurate or if the shows producers edited that conversation to make Bryden appear as yet another perceived "villian" of this season.  Because what they have shown of Bryden so far does not line up with him being deceitful.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by klisack Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Like most here, I find this to be extremely offensive! My husband was in the Air Force for 26 yrs and I am very sad that some people in this country would have this kind of opinion (ungratefulness) about our Servicemen. no no

Wow I totally agree.  Des would be lucky to have him in her life.  People drag baggage with them from every aspect of life.  Our military do not consider their experiences baggage but rather an honor.  As you see on the show there is a lot of men who have been affected by their past enough to draw them to tears.  I choose to look at these experiences as making them who they are and being strong enough to talk about the pain in their pasts as well as the joys.  That is what healthy relationships are all about.  We give so much money to actors, athletes, reality stars where we should be directing it and hero ship to our military, police, fireman, teachers, doctors, etc.  Our values in this country are definitely slipping.  You are able to post your opinion because of our so called military.  Their sacrifice has made you free to do so.  Please show some respect. And before you think I feel so strongly towards this because I either have spouse, friend, or other family in the military I do not.  I just respect them and feel they are our true HEROS!

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:10 pm

As a veteran myself, I find this to be extremely offensive BUT, this is exactly what I served in our military to protect.  Our freedoms.  That includes the freedom of speech.  The right to say what you want whether or not it offends someone else.  While I personally would never condone being intentionally hurtful to another person, that is a personal choice.  People serve in the military for many reasons.  Those that I served with and those that I know who served, did so and continue to do so because they believe in protecting our country, our people and our rights.  I honor all who put their lives in jeopardy to protect those who take our country and our rights for granted.  The baggage I carry as a former military member is the baggage of the price that was paid by the military members who do not return home and the price paid by long tours away from loved ones.  It is baggage I lovingly carry and will proudly carry.  If that makes me less of a person to some, that is their issue, not mine and that is baggage I refuse to carry.  I'm sure some have noted I used the word "served" repeatedly in this post.  The proud members of our military serve this country and every one in it, every hour of every day.  It is an honor to be a military member, not a disgrace.  I appreciate the kind words that many have given toward our military.  It was my honor to serve you and those like you.  It was my duty to serve the rest of those with the unkind words. God Bless the USA.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Pepper..I so respect and honor vets like you I have a long list of vets from HD grandson..father..brother.. FIL..many uncles and cousins..
And Yes God Bless the USA..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Thank you, Pepper and all who have served our country.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Thank you for your service Peppermom! I like your post.  Yes, May God Bless the USA and restore us in the right path.

Is Bryden going home on his own and then brought back?  That's interesting!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:36 pm

Peppermom -- since you and Bryden are "birds of a feather", what is your opinion of him and of his actions?  I think he is a doll...a perfect husband-in-training.  Now I could be his mother, so I am not pining for him in any way.  I just find him honorable, awkward, caring and gentlemanly.

What do you think, peppermom??

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:41 pm

melisma wrote:Peppermom -- since you and Bryden are "birds of a feather", what is your opinion of him and of his actions?  I think he is a doll...a perfect husband-in-training.  Now I could be his mother, so I am not pining for him in any way.  I just find him honorable, awkward, caring and gentlemanly.

I'll gave to get back to you melisma.  I was away and missed the past two episodes.  I'll catch up this weekend and then let you know.  From what I gathered, he took himself out.  To me, if he didn't want to pursue a relationship with Des, it is the right thing to do.  I wish more of them would be honest if they aren't feeling it and get out of the way so those who feel a connection would have more opportunity to pursue the possibility of a relationship.  I'll weigh in later since you asked.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:05 pm

The original post made by shoepie
was deleted. The posts quoting her original post I thought were too. They will be deleted now. We found her posts to be offensive as well. We took care of the issue several days ago. People that disrespect other members here and continue to break our rules will be banned.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:14 pm

Love_Me wrote:
The original post made by shoepie
was deleted. The posts quoting her original post I thought were too. They will be deleted now. We found her posts to be offensive as well. We took care of the issue several days ago. People that disrespect other members here and continue to break our rules will be banned.

Thank You Love!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:25 pm

Longhornfan wrote:For what it is worth, I don't believe the rumor that Bryden had a girlfriend when he went on the show.  Bryden does not appear to be "living a double life" - by coming on the show and trying to deliberately deceive Des.  There is nothing that I have seen so far that supports that rumor.

I have no idea what it is that will make Bryden decide to leave the show, but I hope that his friend (who has posted here) will come back and let us know if what they show us is accurate or if the shows producers edited that conversation to make Bryden appear as yet another perceived "villian" of this season.  Because what they have shown of Bryden so far does not line up with him being deceitful

I never believed the rumor either.  He doesn't seem like the type and he has nothing to gain, like promoting himself, to do the show.   I saw a couple of people tweeted him and asked if "it was true"  and he replied "no".  I was disappointed how his friend girl2178 was treated on here for trying to clear up any misconceptions about him, hopefully she does come back, it would be nice to know more about him.  

As for why he leaves early, I think this gig isn't his dating style, he looks uncomfortable with it.  He probably sees the connection Des has with Brooks, and knows it's only a matter of time.  And if you don't care to tag along for the free vacation, why wouldn't you leave.  It'll be interesting to see how things pan out with his edit.  

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:56 pm

Peppermom wrote:
melisma wrote:Peppermom -- since you and Bryden are "birds of a feather", what is your opinion of him and of his actions?  I think he is a doll...a perfect husband-in-training.  Now I could be his mother, so I am not pining for him in any way.  I just find him honorable, awkward, caring and gentlemanly.

I'll gave to get back to you melisma.  I was away and missed the past two episodes.  I'll catch up this weekend and then let you know.  From what I gathered, he took himself out.  To me, if he didn't want to pursue a relationship with Des, it is the right thing to do.  I wish more of them would be honest if they aren't feeling it and get out of the way so those who feel a connection would have more opportunity to pursue the possibility of a relationship.  I'll weigh in later since you asked.

He's still in until, apparently, episode 5.  No hurry, but I appreciate your response!!

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+51
MVMom39forever
moonpie
doantam
FLChica
tiger