SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 11 of 49 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 01, 2013 3:53 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:His tweets back to her are a bit flirty . I would be mad if I were shandi and my man was tweeting his ex in a flirty way .

I wouldn't be happy either. It's interesting... I really think that would be a big no no -for any of the contestants for that matter.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by riddlexo3 Wed May 01, 2013 4:27 pm

I find it interesting that it seems that Ernesto is boarder line crying when alba leaves. Maybe he pulls a Mesnick and chooses Shandi and dumps her for Alba. I mean all the clues lead to Shandi but then all the tweeting back and forth . I find it weird how she also defends Ernesto and Eva about the whole dating thing. Why does she even care ? Plus his sister also only follows Katie and alba .

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed May 01, 2013 4:32 pm

I have been looking at his tweets. He doesnt seem flirty with Alba. I'd describe it as more just trying to be nice - flattering her cooking. And then she defended him (and the format of the show) a few times.
Keyla Chimelis ‏@keylitza 23h

@AlbaGiselleReye saw it already! he's having a good time w u and he kissed Shandi "d trouble maker" I'm ready to walk away @ernestoarguello
Alba Reyes ‏@AlbaGiselleReye 19h
@keylitza @ernestoarguello The guys position is very difficult as they develop feelings for more than one person. He is dating all of us!

Ernesto Arguello ‏@ernestoarguello 4h
@AlbaGiselleReye @keylitza thx for clearing that up A :) It's a complicated situation but you all make it worth it!

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Wed May 01, 2013 4:40 pm

tigertiz wrote:I have been looking at his tweets. He doesnt seem flirty with Alba. I'd describe it as more just trying to be nice - flattering her cooking. And then she defended him (and the format of the show) a few times.

@AlbaGiselleReye saw it already! he's having a good time w u and he kissed Shandi "d trouble maker" I'm ready to walk away @ernestoarguello
@keylitza @ernestoarguello The guys position is very difficult as they develop feelings for more than one person. He is dating all of us!

@AlbaGiselleReye @keylitza thx for clearing that up A :) It's a complicated situation but you all make it worth it!

This is the exchange that would bother me if I were Shandi. He goes out of his way to respond to the tweet saying she's a troublemaker and doesn't bother to defend her.

Keyla Chimelis Keyla Chimelis ‏@keylitza 23h

Ernesto Arguello Ernesto Arguello ‏@ernestoarguello 5h
@keylitza @albagisellereye interesting observation. remember im not aware of what didn't happen in front of me
I learn new things e/ episode

Alba Reyes Alba Reyes ‏@AlbaGiselleReye 3h
@ernestoarguello @keylitza haha! Same here!
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 01, 2013 5:02 pm

moonpie wrote:
tigertiz wrote:I have been looking at his tweets. He doesnt seem flirty with Alba. I'd describe it as more just trying to be nice - flattering her cooking. And then she defended him (and the format of the show) a few times.

This is the exchange that would bother me if I were Shandi. He goes out of his way to respond to the tweet saying she's a troublemaker and doesn't bother to defend her.

Keyla Chimelis Keyla Chimelis ‏@keylitza 23h

Ernesto Arguello Ernesto Arguello ‏@ernestoarguello 5h
@keylitza @albagisellereye interesting observation. remember im not aware of what didn't happen in front of me
I learn new things e/ episode

Alba Reyes Alba Reyes ‏@AlbaGiselleReye 3h
@ernestoarguello @keylitza haha! Same here!

Yeah moonpie, that's one that I didn't like either. I don't know what's going on. If I was Shandi I wouldn't be happy. The fact that she would retweet that was kinda b*tchy. JMO
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 5:13 pm

tigertiz wrote:
This tweet above is a retweet by Alba which I found to be a bit mean, she'd of probably left it like that but a few hours later this was a response which you left out.
Keyla Chimelis ‏@keylitza 17h
@AlbaGiselleReye @ernestoarguello Nothing diff from what we deal everyday with the rest of the mens #cheater
I had to laugh at this person (Keyla, because at first she was saying what a sham the show is, lol)
And then goes into the tweets you posted: the guys positions are...

The tweets between them since this last show aired have def. ramped up...Ernesto is good about answering people back though or retweeting, so who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by epic1 Thu May 02, 2013 7:09 am

here's one note i noticed by looking at her twitter today off the bat. when you reply to someones tweet you always get the other names that are mentioned with it. i noticed that when they complimented her kiss with "@ernestoarguello" she will purposely take his name out of the conversation and reply with everything else. i think she either wants nothing to do with him or the show isn't allowing her to make a connection with him in the slightest.

epic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 11:16 am

As to Alba's "disclaimers" glad she made that clear. :Smiley: If I retweet something it usually holds some kind of meaning to me, she didn't post anything with the tweet at the time which was why I thought it was mean. There were a few other tweets I saw that concerned me also that could have been construed as not so nice or more "not thinking it could hurt someone else" which it could have we don't know. At this point we don't know who Ernesto is with or what happened after the show.

This is a spoiler site, we go and sleuth things out to see if we can find out who ends up with who. We all have our favorites on here (as we see them on the show, and through social media, etc for those that check it out) Shandi happens to be mine, Alba has hers. I was unsure about Alba as F1 so checked out her tweets then posted my concerns. My main concern was a few posts that could hurt Shandi IF she was F1, watching the show I know there wasn't a friendship there between her and Alba and a bit of a rivalry going, it just felt like with the tweets there were a few "digs". Hope that explains were I'm coming from. IF Alba was F1, then great, I wish her every happiness...and I can see why she posted "some" of the things she did.

I guess we just have to remember everything we post on the forums/social media will and can be seen by anyone and can be construed as something that "really is" or "not". Jenna tweeted this once:
"What you don't understand you can make mean anything."

I LOVE the show and all the girls on it make it what it is, so thank you for that. I just want to see a love story or two unfold...I'm a romantic at heart, so hopefully we'll see some great ones! :Flirty:

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Thu May 02, 2013 11:42 am

^^^^I agree. :Smiley:

For those who don't check twitter, Alba posted these last night:

Alba Reyes ‏@AlbaGiselleReye 9h
Disclamer#1 My tweets or retweets about my participation on #readyforlove are solely for entertainment purposes.

Disclamer #2: I try to reply and retweet every tweet I get related to #readyforlove, those are viewers opinions and perceptions, not mine.

Disclamer#3: Tweets related to #readyforlove have no direct relation to the outcome of the show but solely on the episodes that have aired.

She then added this:

We(the girls) are friends with @ernestoarguello hence we all tweet him, we have fun reliving the show with you! Only one of us got his heart!

Glad that she posted these ... I wonder what prompted her to do so?

moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 11:52 am

How about this latest one from Ernesto...

Ernesto Arguello ‏@ernestoarguello 43m
@Smartgera ill be the lucky one the day I fall in love!!!
Can't wait to b with someone who I can trust blindly
#hopefulRomantic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 12:02 pm

moonpie wrote:
Glad that she posted these ... I wonder what prompted her to do so?
Us here, I'm sure she doesn't want to be portrayed as mean or too flirty/inappropriate. :Smiley:

I myself am looking forward to see what happens with her leaving/coming back and how that all plays out...and who he did choose and is with now. :yes:

Gotta give it to the girls, not being able to have a public relationship for so long, that would be hard!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 02, 2013 12:35 pm

What the heck is up with that tweet - I'll be the lucky one the day I fall in love?
He must have broken up with Shandi and looks forward to falling in love - again.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 49 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy