SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 10 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Relalou Wed May 01, 2013 12:49 am

Lost17 wrote:Am I the only one that likes Shandi? She seemed nice enough to me...she might be "beauty queeny" but that doesn't stop me from liking her. Alba is one too, I haven't seen enough of her to make an opinion one way or the other. Her leaving/coming back makes me think she's going to cause some drama.

I like her too. For some reason she gets the BQ label and Alba escapes it... She seems genuine to me at this point.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Litta123 Wed May 01, 2013 12:59 am

^^Well, it doesn't help break the BQ image when Shandi describes the kiss as one deserving a sash and crown. giggling

Interesting, I liked Shandi better in episode 3 than in episode 2. In today's show, Alba comes across as the one to stir up trouble. Whether or not her treatment of Shandi is deserved, Alba needs to focus on Ernesto, not Shandi.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Wed May 01, 2013 2:38 am

Ernesto and Alba sort of flirt over twitter.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed May 01, 2013 10:23 am

He certainly wants folks to think he is not single. But that could just be the facade he has to maintain for the show. Here's a new tweet from him .

Ernesto Arguello ‏@ernestoarguello 36m

@OhhhhhhhPerez I'm taken, but there are plenty other good guys. #DontSettle
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 11:49 am

Litta123 wrote:^^Well, it doesn't help break the BQ image when Shandi describes the kiss as one deserving a sash and crown. giggling

Interesting, I liked Shandi better in episode 3 than in episode 2. In today's show, Alba comes across as the one to stir up trouble. Whether or not her treatment of Shandi is deserved, Alba needs to focus on Ernesto, not Shandi.
I did like the fact she said winning the title of Miss USA had nothing on the kiss right after that.

As to twitter...I think it's Alba doing most of the flirting and posting pics of their time on the show. I still wonder if he picked Shandi, they broke up sometime in Nov. and now Alba thinks he's fair game? I'm hoping he picked Shandi and if they did break up, they are back together. Hard to tell from twitter posts what's really going on sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Lost, after what we saw on yesterday's episode, I wonder if Alba just can't let it go. In other words, is her twitter stuff with Ernesto really about Ernesto...or is she trying to pour salt in Shandi's wound if there has been a break up? Based on how Alba was edited last night, I wouldn't put it past her.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed May 01, 2013 1:26 pm

Interesting plotting waiting to see the ep. - but I keep agreeing with Litta all the time, so I trust you with your deduction.

For those who might think that my description of Shandi as to much of a "beauty queen" or "pageant girl" has a negative connotation, just want to explain, that it's not negative, just too "predictable and personified" ... or as Litta explains better, the way she describes the kiss (though still haven't seen it, but from the preview I've got the same feeling). I just can't identify with her, apart of being a woman, she's in her own bubble as I am in mine, no judgement there.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Litta123 wrote:Lost, after what we saw on yesterday's episode, I wonder if Alba just can't let it go. In other words, is her twitter stuff with Ernesto really about Ernesto...or is she trying to pour salt in Shandi's wound if there has been a break up? Based on how Alba was edited last night, I wouldn't put it past her.
If he did pick Shandi then I'd say YES! She's been saying/retweeting some posts...I was just going to post a bunch of them, but after reading for awhile I just got sick of it, lots of different conversations going on and not liking what Alba is posting/retweeting. If she IS F1, she's making it way tooooo obvious, and if she's not she's not being nice to Shandi...at all! Makes me curious about Ernesto being in a relationship now, with who?

happy, no problem, I get what your saying. :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed May 01, 2013 2:15 pm

Oh please post a bunch of them. I think that if lots of us read them, maybe we'll notice a clue...
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 2:39 pm

tiger just go on her page and read some of the convos/retweets, I really don't want to revisit it, lol. I went back about 22 hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Alba tags Ernesto every time she retweets someone commenting on the show. Sometimes Ernesto responds, but most times he doesn't. Shandi is definitely more secretive in her tweets. Her and Ernesto have never conversed over Twitter space like he has with Alba. JMO I would take that as a sign that he is not with Alba.

Going through Shandi's tweets and I found this - thought it was so funny.

M. Edwin Taylor ‏@M_Edwin_Taylor 10h
That's my reaction when @ShandiFinnessey & @ernestoarguello kissed on #readyforlove That was EPIC! pic.twitter.com/JSGej4p4oZ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 10h
@M_Edwin_Taylor @ernestoarguello OMG. You're hilarious!
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Wed May 01, 2013 3:28 pm

His tweets back to her are a bit flirty . I would be mad if I were shandi and my man was tweeting his ex in a flirty way .

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy