SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 15 of 49 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by stagedrealitytvjunkie Sat May 04, 2013 5:05 am

New to the board :) ! you guys are awesome, & have some very good detective skills ! I wish I could do that ! lol & I would have to agree that I think he picked Shandi and it didn't work out because those are definitely tweets from a woman who has been scorned !

stagedrealitytvjunkie

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Beeleever Sat May 04, 2013 11:39 am

stagedrealitytvjunkie wrote:New to the board Smiley ! you guys are awesome, & have some very good detective skills ! I wish I could do that ! laugh out loud & I would have to agree that I think he picked Shandi and it didn't work out because those are definitely tweets from a woman who has been scorned !

:Welcomemembers stagedrealitytvjunkie! I LOVE your name...it makes me giggling !!!

Some of us share our opinions. Some of us are good at sleuthing. Some of us occasionally get inside information to post. And some prefer to just read. It's all good, wherever you fit in! :swinginglove :swinginglove :swinginglove
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 04, 2013 11:47 am

This place on the board is so fun! high five hearthumbsup
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat May 04, 2013 12:40 pm

Yup sanlee- I think it's because there is no Reality Skeeve to ruin our fun.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat May 04, 2013 2:25 pm

starwelcome to all
and this thread is so much fun to read, that I'm checking every few hours when will someone post the 2nd half of ep.4 for all to see. Can't believe you got me on Shandi's board. Like all her quotes :yougogirl:

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stagedrealitytvjunkie Sat May 04, 2013 7:22 pm

Beeleever wrote:
stagedrealitytvjunkie wrote:New to the board Smiley ! you guys are awesome, & have some very good detective skills ! I wish I could do that ! laugh out loud & I would have to agree that I think he picked Shandi and it didn't work out because those are definitely tweets from a woman who has been scorned !

:Welcomemembers stagedrealitytvjunkie! I LOVE your name...it makes me giggling !!!

Some of us share our opinions. Some of us are good at sleuthing. Some of us occasionally get inside information to post. And some prefer to just read. It's all good, wherever you fit in! :swinginglove :swinginglove :swinginglove

Thanks for the warm welcome ! :Smiley:

stagedrealitytvjunkie

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Sat May 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Something I find interesting... Ernesto and Eva Longoria are both in San Antonia, Texas right now. Look at the location of their last couple tweets.
They are dating. Too many people have seen them intimate. Perhaps a reason it is no longer on NBC?

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat May 04, 2013 8:48 pm

katiebaby wrote:Something I find interesting... Ernesto and Eva Longoria are both in San Antonia, Texas right now. Look at the location of their last couple tweets.
They are dating. Too many people have seen them intimate. Perhaps a reason it is no longer on NBC?

welcomesign katiebaby. It would be interesting if Eva and Ernesto are dating. As for the stated reason the show was cancelled, low numbers of viewers, well, I guess we all need to stay tuned and find out. It's just amazing how so many of us got caught up in this show which we now have to watch online. :Frown:
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Sat May 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Ok. Time will tell but they are both in San Antonio now and they ARE dating. Whether that was why the show was cancelled or not, we will never know. But Eva Longoria stole him from the girl her chose in the end.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat May 04, 2013 9:25 pm

But Eva Longoria stole him from the girl her chose in the end.
OR equally possible is that he broke up with Shandi in November and then started dating Eva in March. We dont really know.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 04, 2013 9:53 pm

katiebaby wrote:Ok. Time will tell but they are both in San Antonio now and they ARE dating. Whether that was why the show was cancelled or not, we will never know. But Eva Longoria stole him from the girl her chose in the end.

I wouldn't be shocked if Eva and Ernesto in fact are dating. When it comes to reality tv nothing shocks me anymore. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun May 05, 2013 1:12 am

Love_Me wrote:
katiebaby wrote:Ok. Time will tell but they are both in San Antonio now and they ARE dating. Whether that was why the show was cancelled or not, we will never know. But Eva Longoria stole him from the girl her chose in the end.

I wouldn't be shocked if Eva and Ernesto in fact are dating. When it comes to reality tv nothing shocks me anymore. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Awww, Love. console Did you take off your rose colored glasses again? :rosiecolored
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 49 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy