SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 32 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Beeleever Thu May 16, 2013 3:30 pm

tigertiz wrote:

Given their track record with The Bachelor, I'm pretty willing to believe the National Enquirer when it comes to a show that has several Bach alum as producers.
Eva and Ernesto having totally overlapping travel plans are totally convincing evidence to me that she is with Ernesto and has been for a while. The choice not to air the show on any other cable network also speaks volumes. Eva's current and recent silence about the show is actually deafening. As to the details of when exactly they got together - well - I'm all ears.

I am with you 100%. I don't question whether they are together. That's pretty clear. The exact timeline, along with the intent and purpose of this show, is what I'd like to find out. (As well as who knew and was in on it from the beginning.)

The fact that not one other credible network would pick up and air the remaining shows is the biggest red flag of all. This tight little group knew what was going down...and wanted no part of the scandal.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Wait-A-Minute Thu May 16, 2013 3:38 pm

Beeleever wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Given their track record with The Bachelor, I'm pretty willing to believe the National Enquirer when it comes to a show that has several Bach alum as producers.
Eva and Ernesto having totally overlapping travel plans are totally convincing evidence to me that she is with Ernesto and has been for a while. The choice not to air the show on any other cable network also speaks volumes. Eva's current and recent silence about the show is actually deafening. As to the details of when exactly they got together - well - I'm all ears.

I am with you 100%. I don't question whether they are together. That's pretty clear. The exact timeline, along with the intent and purpose of this show, is what I'd like to find out. (As well as who knew and was in on it from the beginning.)

The fact that not one other credible network would pick up and air the remaining shows is the biggest red flag of all. This tight little group knew what was going down...and wanted no part of the scandal.

i was just thinking about your comment about no one wanting part of the scandal - and i have to wonder if this situation had anything to do with ernesto's sister getting bounced from fashion star. i don't watch that show but i hear that she was one of the more talented of the bunch. i wouldn't be shocked to learn that eva is now a major investor in that company (rosa clandetino) as she is wearing several of her outfits very publicly (though a few web sites have panned them!)

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Thu May 16, 2013 4:29 pm

Her publicist is the best. Spun the story with her and Tony Parker. Made it appear her cheated on her. That was never the case. Eva was the one having an affair.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Thu May 16, 2013 4:44 pm

katiebaby wrote:Her publicist is the best. Spun the story with her and Tony Parker. Made it appear her cheated on her. That was never the case. Eva was the one having an affair.

her publicist is one of the best. on that we agree. but i don't know if it's true that she was cheating on him. long before they broke up (when she supposedly found stuff on his computer) there was a french model who claimed to have an affair with him and there were other rumors about him. nba players are notorious for fooling around on the road. the things i read pointed to him not being happy about her close relationships with some guys, but not outright cheating. that was a marriage bound for trouble. two professionals with careers in different cities and both with careers that call for long hours and lots of travel apart from each other.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu May 16, 2013 4:57 pm

So tigertiz has appropriately named this soap opera.

tigertiz wrote:Bee I think it sounds more like The Not So Very Young but Restless.

I managed to sneak a pic of Ernesto in the hottub with his ladies. He's still looking for love: Hugesmile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm

Woop Woop Bee! Love it.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Thu May 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Beeleever wrote:So tigertiz has appropriately named this soap opera.

tigertiz wrote:Bee I think it sounds more like The Not So Very Young but Restless.

I managed to sneak a pic of Ernesto in the hottub with his ladies. He's still looking for love: Hugesmile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

High clap love it

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Thu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm

katiebaby wrote:One final thing I heard:
All of his 'one liners' including the "I don't always kiss, but when I do sparks fly" were supposedly made up before filming. He had a notebook with creative lines he wanted to use. Even with breakup lines he would say in the garden. Nothing about his as real. Seems everything was a fake game he was putting on.

If this is true then I am rofl because each time I hear him say something like that, I roll my eyes and think he needs lessons in kissing. Sad to say but nothing that we're hearing surprises me at all re: Ernesto.

I apologize for being a broken record with this but any guy who's as old as he is and says he hasn't been in love once has issues; specifically, i believe his are self-centered and all he wanted was arm candy that he could show off but who doesn't do anything all day. He and Shandi would've never lasted and, based on that picture from Monday's DWTS episode, I say it all worked out well for her in the end. He's going to be the one looking like a jerk with egg on his face! :yes:

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 6:52 pm

Bee I'm laughing so hard right now! hehehe Thanks for that!

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Thu May 16, 2013 7:18 pm

I believe the new guy she's with is royality or a prince or something. Heard something along these lines.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu May 16, 2013 7:23 pm

katiebaby wrote:I believe the new guy she's with is royality or a prince or something. Heard something along these lines.

Are you referring to the guy Shandi is with?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Thu May 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Yes. It's 'news' through the grapevine.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy